It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

audio of plane hitting south tower, expert says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Thanks for the information about hte model Istvan.

Are you serious about that comment?!
- sorry but he just says "can't be" without having any scientific opinion

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Are you serious about that comment?!
- sorry but he just says "can't be" without having any scientific opinion

Yes. You know, that things just don't add up. Modelling the terrorist attack is a nice try, but it would be more believable, if the "real" parts of the towers would prove to weaken during the kerosine tests. Well, they didn't. It is just as much a fact, as the collapse of the model towers. With a big difference.

By the way, modelling: Scientists rebuilt several floors of the WTC using the original plans, and guess what? They withstood the kerosine tests, too.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well I listened to the audio and it says there were 6 explosions from the impact. It slowed it way down and you can clearly hear more explosions. It also says that the scream OMG was put in intentionally to cover the sounds. It implies the OMG is from the movie Get Shorty. Well he names the actress's voice used, it would seem to be a simple matter fo comparing the two, isn't everyones voice pattern different and significantly different enough to be proof of who is speaking. This guy is a sound expert supposedly wonder why he did not document for sure who the woman is screaming OMG, I mean he should have did the voice analysis to either rule her out or pin her voice down as the one used. This guy is not implying that the actress is aware of any of this just that someone used a tape of her voice to dub over the sound.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
By the way, modelling: Scientists rebuilt several floors of the WTC using the original plans, and guess what? They withstood the kerosine tests, too.

Link please - but sorry that I don't provide a link, there are several hundred polytechnic unis in Germany and I cant remember which one simulated it.

by the way: In ATS we don't answer questions only directed at another person. In general, that's something you don't do in "Real life" as well. Or do you answer questions your wife was asked and she needs to shut up? It's disrespecting

[edit on 25-8-2004 by shoo]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I meant shoo's comment actually.
Anyway, there are programs used to create these skyscrapers and to test them against all types of weather conditions or natural events. Do you truly think that they build a 80 story skyscraper without testing it? This is technology that is availeable and I was simply asking to see if anyone had read why this was not done.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join