It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa States They Have no idea what these Orbs Of Light UFO's Are!!!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I've read/watched so many stories, documentary movies, witnesses that saying ETs don't exist and everyone to the last person is making up stories to lie, entertain or profit is just ridiculous. As ridiculous as claiming a place doesn't exist when a person hasn't even read about it.

I just read lots of former employees or military's testimonies who have been to such secret facilities and saying everyone is lying, doesn't seem serious to me. I am staying as objective as possible, I have no hope or belief in aliens, I am using my common sense and intuition, my logic and people's reaction when talking about such things. Just like my objective thinking doesn't buy the everyday videos as UFOs or even more - ETs. But it tells me something frm all this is true, maybe even more than you are willing to accept.

And Govs are aware, as some pointed out above, NASA or whoever, when do you think they would say 'Oh yes there are ETs.We didn't tell you? OOPS!'. There is no demons or coverups, such technology does not fall frm the sky you know? (Actually it does but I mean, it's taken from somewhere you don't wake up with an idea of technology 200-300++ years ahead, get real)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Bump to top, and repeat invitation.

Originally posted by JimOberg
I offered to relay some questions to Wayne for his response but nobody took me up on it.

Hmmm......

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

If NASA or Govs were to reveal that there are infact EBE's it would be that they have only just found out themselves and that these EBE's are a threat. The Gov's would like nothing more than to pull the human race together to fight something other than our selves. But I believe these EBE's are infact helping Govs and the technology they have won't bring the Govs money from the public...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

What questions can you answer?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is one of those rare times NASA has admitted to seeing something unusual on the MSM. Even if it is just space junk, they should tell us that's what they think it is.

Several posters have mentioned that "stuff falls off the shuttle all the time". Really? Well it's good then that the shuttle program has been cancelled, who needs another Challenger or Columbia?

The video poster mentioned Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) which is how the UK Air Defense describes them. This is probably better than UFO. UAP leaves the door open to discuss more things like ball lightning, plasma effects, electromagnetic phenomena, space junk, secret aircraft, strange critters and not just aliens.

The youtube poster also links documents released by the UK Ministry of Defense which deserve a look:

www.mod.uk...

www.mod.uk...

What I find interesting is that both NASA and the UK MoD state these UAP don't pose us any hazard and are not "hostile". IF, and that's a big IF, some of these are ET, IMO they probably couldn't care less about us.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by esteay812

Read the rest of my posts on this topic... that will answer your questions.

reply to post by reject

...and what you say sounds like the words from a conspiracy lunatic that doesn't do any research.

What you say is so highly illogical that you literally leave me dumbfounded how you can come to such a conclusion.

So let me get this straight... NASA (a government entity often accused of covering up info about UFOs) releases this video. Then, disinfo agents come along and try to cover it up and spin the story to something mundane and common. Oh yeah that makes a lot of sense!!!

Why would they release the video just to cover it up? Wow, that is so dumb.

So, its not possible at all that interested civilians caught this on live feed so NASA had to come up with an explanation? There is just no way at all that NASA personnel could identify tools, foam, or tiles that up close in HD? What, don't they have zoom even for

› NASA TV Links for Employees (Internal Only)
?

NASA Television Now in HD
NASA TV now has a full-time HD Channel available at no cost to cable and satellite service providers. Live coverage of International Space Station missions, on-orbit video of Earth captured by station astronauts, and rocket launches of advanced scientific spacecraft are among the programming offered on NASA HD. Also available are imagery from NASA’s vast array of space satellites, as well as media briefings, presentations by expert lecturers, astronaut interviews and other special events, all in the improved detail and clarity of high-definition.
Contact your local cable or satellite service provider about carrying any NASA HD or any NASA TV channel.
maybe they forgot to turn it off

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry
lighten up a bit. get laid or something

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I consider that video "interesting" and that spokes-man statement also, but that video STILL only shows some pieces floating...and looking at them it could be indeed junk. EVERYTHING ELSE IS SPECULATION.

In addition, the pieces don't show "anomalous" behavior - in fact, they behave like i would space junk expect to behave.

Saying those are "craft" or space-ships is as idiotic as looking at any random "night time lights" footage and claim it's "craft" - only because its some LIGHTS which can be anything.

So...don't get overly excited by presenting this footage as "proof" for some alien visitor theory - all you prove is some things floating in the atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Youre never going to know. Getting governments to tell the truth is like trying to pull a lions fangs when he is not sedated and when he is hungry.

I'd take a 500 pound gorilla over a 600 pound lion, at least the gorilla wont see you as food.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If that is the case why would he say and i quote......over the years we have chased many many many of these things..your reasoning is sound but throw this quote in and its bit more than space junk. If you don't believe they are ufos then possibly they are space critters which is the terminology nasa use for the lifeforms that inhabit space and our sky's.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Interesting. So the art id to sort the interesting from the "interesting" lol

Here's a thought - as someone who has always been a firm supporter of the UFO lobby, I used to found myself arguing in defence of this evidence or that. Natural. But looking back on it with a good few years experience, I had an idea. Why would people argue like that? I think they get mixed up in their minds, and that this single peice of evidence, right here right now defends all of the UFO story for them. It's like if they admit that this is actually fake/hoax/explainable that they are condemning the whole UFO paradigm. If only they could clear their minds and be happy to accept that many many peices of evidence are easily explainable. That explaining them is not an attack on the UFOlogy, and the few remaining examples therefore warrant further exploration. This is all good.

I wold add that the exact same thing happens in the reverse, but there is more at stake for the anti-ufo crowd. It only takes a single report to be true to proove. But perhaps they could also benafit from being open enough to look at every angle equally.

So to this video! Well, it is very obvious when you see the full story that they are talking about space debris. If you don't want to beleive that I would urge you to re-read the paragraph 2 above this one.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm pretty open minded when it comes to this kind of thing, but I have to stick up for the "believers" in this debate:

The guy from NASA blatantly says "chased". There is no "R" in his word, so it cannot be "traced". Even if he had a speech impediment, it wouldn't make the "R" sound like that.

Blantantly, blantantly he says "chased".

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

not sure if this has been said yet, havent read every comment, but if it was a cloaked ufo, why would they leave their lights on.

i tend to believe they are some kind of "extra-dimensional" beings. ive never seen orbs of light, but i have indeed seen flying discs and in my mind, they are 2 totally different things. my main belief is that they are astral travlers, maybe from this planet, maybe not, but astrally traveling around the universe. i have astral projected before, and even "visited" other planets. i remember thinking when i got back, what the inhabitants of that planet would see if they happened to be looking up in the sky and were able to see me, and i came to the conclusion that they would probably be seeing orbs of light, possibly interacting with one another. just my hypothesis.

i have always seen orbs of light in the sky as some kind of extra dimensional or higher spiritual being, however i have absolutely no real grasp or idea as to what the flying discs are. the one disc i saw behaved like a gyroscope, rotating vertically and horizontally (the disc itself rotated like a normal disc, horizontally, but it would wobble like a gyroscope and go vertical at times, untill it took a vertical position, spun super fast, and shoot off to the east) but at the same time and looked big enough to only hold one person. one thought i had, though i dont think it is true, is that the flying discs could be some kind of like upper atmosphere animal that hasnt been discovered, or ignored because they have been labeled ufos.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable

If that is the case why would he say and i quote......over the years we have chased many many many of these things..your reasoning is sound but throw this quote in and its bit more than space junk. If you don't believe they are ufos then possibly they are space critters which is the terminology nasa use for the lifeforms that inhabit space and our sky's.

This seems to be an alien concept to you, but
may I modestly suggest you consider asking him?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If you worked for nasa and had to think up a name for those UAP.... space junk would be first choice.

No one else is going to fly up into space to find out.
edit on 15-9-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wow. Absolutely epic! S&F OP great find. Getting harder and harder to deny.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Been seeing these things for the past 2 years now. On occasion they dip low from their normally high positions. When this happens light becomes more brilliant due to the distance. They can travel at extreme high speeds when they descend and stop on a dime as well as turn on the spot. Although I have not yet seen them move so rapid while "cruising" they appear to be able to disappear in an instant as well as appear. The speed they move seems comparable to a commercial jet while traveling in a line.

I once witnessed an "orb" traveling due East at about the speed of a commercial jet on the eve of a full moon, more interestingly a fighter with no lights on it was following it at a good range (shape was visible due to moon and it was a fighter 100% certainty). The Orb passed by silent, followed by the sound of the fighter some time after.(1-2min).

These things had not been seen by me in the past. I have seen them appear in groups and fly in loose formation. They tend to always weave and not travel in straight lines. Witnessing these brought me here to ATS and to the Dark Knight thread which still to this day puzzles me.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

At the Ending of the Video of the OP Space Shuttle Manager Wayne Hale Said this as far as i can hear ..

"Over the Years We chased Many Many of these Things

Maybe Not with the this Visibility this One has Got,en

and Ahh Rarely if ever we have been able to pinpoint where exactly

were they came from and always ahh finding out that it didn't pose any hazard "

Quoted by = Wayne Hale ..

We chased Many ? Many of What?? Space Junk, Satellites, Tanks , Fallen of Shuttle Equipment or Space Orbs !!

"Many" as NASA has done this Before ! Many Times ! ????

Maybe not Visibility as this One ! as in other Word it never been exposed
Key Words
Things ??? Chasing Many!!

where they come from ? BUT BUT ,,

ALWAYS Finding out they didn't pose a Hazard Or NOT!! ??

In other words WOULDN'T they have to Identify and Confirm of what it is or was, in Order to see if its a Threat oops I mean a Hazard

I am Right about that ? Right ?

as YouTube has many "U (F) [Flying Floating] Os" ORBS Caught on Video from Space Shuttles & Satellites with Cameras that goes Around our Planet called Earth Even Showing Going in and Out of Earth and Moving all Directions

as like the Famous Tether Incident
UFO NASA's unexplained tether overload incident
www.youtube.com...

Space junk nor ice particles behave this way do they ?

The NASA Space Shuttle STS-80 Mission.
UFO, Never Doubt Again
www.youtube.com...

New NASA STS-75 video-UFOs over Mexico
www.youtube.com...

NEW SHOCKING NASA UFO FOOTAGE
Find the Mir Space station with the Space shuttle payload camera video
www.youtube.com...

2010 NASA UFO COVER UP - Confirms Galactic Federation of Light fleets leaving Earth Atmosphere
www.youtube.com...

Title's of these YouTube vids is a bit Misleading and Corny but still show the point ..
Space Junk and Satellites do not go in all independent directions or Appear or disappear out of nowhere

This is my take in the Whole thing .. as im still searching around the web .. tho the Orbs have a Uncanny familiar Pattern of an Orbish Triangle iv read seen videos on Sites from NASA to Amateur Vid Cameras to Cellphones !!! Even Here from my Area

Yeah Jim Oberg Go Ask Wayne Hale what he Really Ment and get back to US !
edit on 15-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: Spelling Grammer Thing

edit on 15-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
My peoples have returned to rebuild the city.

Get ready.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Go get some balloons with lanterns and launch them over a military base or the White House and I guarantee you they'll figure out you did it - so not buying the 'we rarely if ever figure out where they come from' line.

So you are completely ignorantly assuming that all UFOs have been chinese lanterns?
Wow. Thumbs up for you champ.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

IDK many people ballsy enough to launch a lantern or anything near a base much less if they did why would they

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join