It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa States They Have no idea what these Orbs Of Light UFO's Are!!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Does the Air Force not share their tracking data with NASA? I am getting confused here, sort me out Jim.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Thank you. Exactly right.

"Disclosure is right around the corner!"
Give me a break you over enthusiastic silly nannies.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Now you see you are just ignoring the facts here.

If this was just pace junk NASA would know about it - after all they track all the space junk in order to avoid accidents, right?

So why would NASA say "We chased many of these things...." - you think thye would waste time chasing space junk? And of they were, why would they say the never realy figure out what these things are?

You are ignoring the speach in order to deiscredit the video. And it make no sence logically, when you look at it. You think they are dumb enough to chase space junk and not know it? lol

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Display of such behavior by a NASA spokesman regarding such issues, is quite interesting and should not be overlooked.

Come on, a guy hired to do this job, display such behavior??? It's quite disturbing to say the least.
edit on 14-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
To me, disclosure only means that earthly men have finally achieved technological advancements that will be masqueraded as supernatural power or gods in order to force the masses to give total submission out of fear and terror.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Kali74

You know what amazes me, you never contribute anything to this particular forum without mocking. So let me ask which is worse...the fringe factor or those who utilize their time to laugh at them? Also you're forgetting something major, you probably got lightheaded while looking down your nose...the space shuttle does not sit static in space, it orbits the earth at 18.5 thousand MPH, so whatever that was "hovering" below...was pacing it. When a NASA guy says we don't know where some of these things come from, it's probably safe to say "some" of those things don't come off equipment and come from somewhere else.

Kali, you really have to make a little effort to come up to speed on the basics of spaceflight operations, or your 'safe to say' guesses make you look foolishly ignorant.

Why shouldn't stuff gently coming off an orbiting vehicle 'pace' that vehicle? Do you really think that spaceships use their engines to cruise at 18,000 mph?

Space is a vacuum, no atmosphere. Once in orbit, there are four main factors to consider:

• Earth’s oblateness;
• Atmospheric drag;
• Third-body effects;
• Solar wind/radiation pressure;
• Electromagnetic drag.

So at what altitude, Mr. I'm a NASA expert, is this video taken at?

At the Earth’s surface (without contending for the atmosphere, mountains or other structures), a satellite would have to travel at approximately 8 km/sec (or about 17,900 mph) to fall around the Earth without hitting the surface; in other words, to orbit.12

Yep, space junk and space shuttles follow laws. It's a shame you don't quote information instead of spewing opinion and insults. All we need to do is to determine the mass of the junk from the shuttle, which obviously wouldn't be much, and the weight of the shuttle, to come to the conclusion that the junk would fall away from sight pretty quickly, having less mass, and plummet to the earth to be burned in the atmosphere. Oh wait. Less mass would mean the gravitational constant would be weaker. It means that the junk would slow in velocity, not falling to the earth as quickly. It would slow in velocity until it reached a stable orbit.

In short, less mass, discarded from the shuttle as "junk", would quickly fall behind the shuttle, as the effect of gravity on the shuttle would remain mostly constant, and the shuttle would continue to fall towards the earth, leaving the lesser mass far behind.

How do you explain that? A lesser mass that remains constant with an orbital speed of a far more massive object?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I had to read no further than the first page in order to see the same ol' same ol'.

I really do worry for you debunkers who refuse to see what is right in front of your face.
It is sad because your whole world is getting ready to be blown right open.
There will be nowhere to hide and no amount of exuses is going to save you from your entire world view to come crashing down on top of you.

Your pragmatic "Logical Explinations" are a pathetic cover for a weak and timid mind, too afraid to
face the reality that we are experiencing right now.

Screwed....you are correct in expounding on the illogical and truly rediculous stories that some people have written here. But there is a few here and there that ring true. I am a sceptic....but I also KNOW E.T. to be a reality. This is because of two things....1. I have seen real extraterrestrial craft.....and 2. My "JOB"....that I was placed into because of family connections and employment over half a century....made me aware and taught me many things.

I have been all over the world and perhaps like you.....ABSOLUTELY HATE THE #$%@!$# DESERT! I have been trained to observe. Once you see something like this....you will wish you hadn't! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by JimOberg

And you really should make more of an effort to be human, I did not say none of those "things" weren't off equipment and yes I know they follow for a bit. I just happen to believe that not all of them are, you can throw your NASA credentials around as much as you like, and as much I DON'T like it, most of what you have to say I will have to accept as truth...but for once, just one time...can you not be an ass and admit that sometimes there are things that do not come off of human made equipment, that have paced the shuttle or the ISS? Perhaps you can answer...when Atlantis landed after that mission were they able to see that anything was missing?

I haven't seen anything scientific from this supposedly educated NASA scientist. How about he tosses in a few formulas about orbital dynamics for us? All I've seen in this thread so far are insults and a condescending attitude. Isn't this ATS? How about facts about how the space junk couldn't be following the shuttle in orbit?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
TPTB are scrambling. These sightings are occurring more and more frequently and soon they wont be able to cover up these incidents. Too many people are witnessing these craft in our skies. Things are comming to a head and there will be events that they wont be able brush under the rug.

I'm starting to think that disclosure will bring about the NWO or maybe the other way around. Things just seem to be heading that way.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Here is more information for all you people who ridiculed my first post on this topic;

NASA said it was debris (space junk)! They just didn't know what type of debris they were, or where they originated from. That is why they did additional checks on the shuttle. Since the debris were "floating along with the orbital" they are sure it was debris from the shuttle, just not sure what it is exactly.

They don't "chase" these debris with the shuttle, they "chase" them with their cameras to figure out if they came off from the shuttle, and threaten the return of the shuttle. The protective tiles on the shuttle are very fragile, and they are only glued on. If they are not glued on just right, they will fall off, and that could cause the entire shuttle to burn up in reentry. So they "chase" these debris with their cameras to confirm what they are... so they know what repairs or precautions to make...

Please people, if my posts sound like I am mocking, it's because some people are making a mockery of UFOlogy, and I am just stating the obvious. There are die hard UFO enthusiasts that are destroying UFOlogy by taking videos out of context and labeling them with "UFOS OMG!" or "NASA ADMITS UFOS! OMG!". Then there are gullible UFO enthusiasts that just eat it up and say "OMG THIS IS THE BEST PROOFS EVER!" without doing any critical thinking. It really makes all UFO enthusiasts such as my self look bad. I don't want to be seen next to these types of people...

I understand most people already believe UFOs are visiting Earth so they just jump to the conclusion every time. But, come on people, not everything is a UFO! Use some scientific methods in figuring out what this is... Use logical deduction and reason... Do something besides make yourself look foolish and gullible.

Those objects are allen range?! Sorry, for other alibi that is more acceptable.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

You know what amazes me, you never contribute anything to this particular forum without mocking. So let me ask which is worse...the fringe factor or those who utilize their time to laugh at them? Also you're forgetting something major, you probably got lightheaded while looking down your nose...the space shuttle does not sit static in space, it orbits the earth at 18.5 thousand MPH, so whatever that was "hovering" below...was pacing it. When a NASA guy says we don't know where some of these things come from, it's probably safe to say "some" of those things don't come off equipment and come from somewhere else.

I want to make a point: Something "pacing" the shuttle is perfectly consistent with something that has been drifting slowly away from it.

-rrr

And they would also be able to identify it. They have installed several cameras to inspect all aspects of the shuttles heat shields. When you are traveling at 18,000 mph, in a vacuum, does anything drift slowly away?

Usually, space junk produces quite a random effect. Light from the sun, the orbital position, etc....It's rare to find junk that exhibits a pattern. To spot a definable pattern denotes either mass pareidolia, or an actual object that should be described in a NASA database. For an object to hold position for so long, without changing it's characteristics, leads me to believe in something other than the space junk theory.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This is great for a few reasons.

1. It's nasa representative on fox talking about a ufo.

2.They are not trying to shoot it down,this tells us they know something about it. Considering it's highly illegall to fly in this zone. In most cases jets would be at the scene shooting missiles real fast. This makes me think that it is their technology or they know that they cannot defeat it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
No way! Awesome, that's clarity right there.
I wonder if that video was chopped in any way, going to have to look at it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I have to wonder at all the problems NASA had in the past with their toilet design problems. As far as I can tell, the astronauts are either going to be crapping their pants all the time when these little meets happen, or constantly clenching their butt cheeks from nerves! Or is it worrying about being probed? Finally some good video from an Actual NASA person about their little friends. One more small step towards revelations to come? Baby Steps, remember, Baby Steps (ala Bill Murray and What About Bob?). Nothing to look at people, keep moving! Ha!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Quoting the Shuttle Program Director: "Over the years we have chased many many many of these things..."

I don't think any man made space craft has ever "chased" any unknown in space. Correct me if I'm wrong, but our "tin cans" have neither the fuel or programming to do that. So was he being evasive about the question (whatever that was)?

"We have never been able to pinpoint what they are or where they come from."

Let us see the "many many many" links to pics and vids of all those unpinpointed and where froms, pretty pleeeeease? And let us make up our own minds?

Finally, winking and blinking "pulsaters" filmed in earth orbit give rise again in my mind to the notion that all I am seeing is tumbling bits of debris from some aspect of ships operations, like ice, etc. Drifting, tumbling, blinking along in unison or at slow spread like these. This is a dis-informational bit here folks.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Originally posted by Shamatt
Now you see you are just ignoring the facts here.

No, you are ignoring the facts...

If this was just pace junk NASA would know about it - after all they track all the space junk in order to avoid accidents, right?

I think you are confused. You may need to read this:
www.nasa.gov...

NASA and the DOD only track objects that are larger than a softball. There also exists non-trackable debris. There also exists NEW debris that have just appeared, or have just been created, and are not yet being tracked...

Like I have already stated, sometimes NEW debris fall off of the space shuttle, and when they are spotted they need to be inspected and identified so they can figure out what exactly fell off the shuttle. That is why they inspect the shuttle when they find these debris, so they can see if they can identify anything missing that might threaten their lives when they return to Earth.

Unfortunately, they can't always get a good look at the debris after they already fell off. Also, if they didn't see them fall off, then there is no way for them to pin-point where it came from off the shuttle, unless they can identify it by observations.

So why would NASA say "We chased many of these things...." - you think thye would waste time chasing space junk? And of they were, why would they say the never realy figure out what these things are?

When he said "they chase many of these things" he was talking about debris that may have fallen off the shuttle. They "chase" them with their cameras because it is extremely important to figure out what they are, because if they are pieces of the protective tiles from the shuttle it could be a life threatening situation when they return to Earth. If your life was on the line, wouldn't you want to chase down debris with cameras to figure out if something important fell off the shuttle? They chase them down to figure out what they are so they can prevent mission failures next time, or even save their lives before they return to Earth.

They never really figure out what some of the debris are because by the time they notice them it is too late. They are either saturated in sunlight, or they are too small, or too far away to be spotted well with cameras. Unless they watch every inch of the shuttle at all times, they will never see what area of the shuttle it came from, so they will never know exactly what it is. They will know it is space debris judging by size and distance, but they will never know what type of debris it is...

You are ignoring the speach in order to deiscredit the video.

No, I am not ignoring anything. What YOU are doing is ignoring context in order to support wild ideas. NASA already said it was debris, they just don't know what type. The OP's video was cut and taken out of context to fool you. Here is an update from the same source as the OP without the cuts:
www.youtube.com...

And it make no sence logically, when you look at it. You think they are dumb enough to chase space junk and not know it? lol

No, it makes perfect sense. They "chase" space debris because it's important to figure out what it is, it could mean life or death for the crew. Unless they capture the object and examine it, or watch every inch of the shuttle and find out where it originated from, there really is no way to identify exactly what type of debris they are, or what it is.

You have to keep in mind that the astronauts have a better sense of depth when viewing these objects, and they already know and have stated they were debris. They just don't know what exactly the debris are.

Now, I'm going to bold this not because I am raising my voice, but because people skim through posts and I want this to be more visible:

It was already confirmed to be debris. The OPs video was taken out of context.

edit on 15-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
For those who think this light ORBs don't exist, here's for you, enjoy...

I think I get what NASA is trying to say...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
No way! Awesome, that's clarity right there.
I wonder if that video was chopped in any way, going to have to look at it.

Yeah, the video is chopped. They removed the parts where NASA says they are debris, possibly from the shuttle, they just don't know what part of the shuttle, or what the debris are.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

News Flash... Prophet Yahweh is a confirmed fraud. ATS proved it already with a test that he failed.

Yet more PURE CRAP that people have to filter, and many fail to filter.
edit on 15-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What if The us military or leaders, are just shining highly acurate lazer pointers or spot lights of some kind like that, as a part of the fake alien invasion some people seem to believe in, is that a posabillity, Is this thought something to be considered. sorry if anyone
has stated already.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join