It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa States They Have no idea what these Orbs Of Light UFO's Are!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Well this sighting coincides with all of the other triangular orb sightings, including mine. My guess: cloaked UFO?

My sighting: www....(nolink)/?sny2yam8vftrm6y

PS - if I upload the video to YouTube, the YouTube compression erases the "UFO"
edit on 14-9-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I thought the comments by the guy at the end of the video were rather interesting. I truly believe that NASA is ready to announce that we are not alone. There have been many interesting discoveries by their scientists as of late. Conditioning the masses for disclosure?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Interesting...."over the years we have chased many many many of these things" , not been able to pin point where they come from....

Makes me wonder if NASA is actually in the dark about more than we think or did this guy just slip up on TV?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Go get some balloons with lanterns and launch them over a military base or the White House and I guarantee you they'll figure out you did it - so not buying the 'we rarely if ever figure out where they come from' line.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
lol what the NASA guy was trying to say is ...

these images are to blatantly ovbious that we can't just brush it over with

swamp gas, weather balloons , ice crystals , atmospheric reflection the same usual bs they try and brush under the rug ..

but these images are to vivid and in your face to ignore so they have to humble them selfs with a weak explaination ...

lol i hope more videos like this surface where nasa has there tails wiggling in the air and the sad puppy dog face of disclosure coming out soon.

But what would be of NASA;s public image if they tell u they been lying to us for our protection ? What else were we lied about for our protection

Never A Straight Answer i now see

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I thought the comments by the guy at the end of the video were rather interesting.
Yeah, he got my attention too.

Quote from Wayne Hale - Space Shuttle Program Manager:

Over the years we have chased many, many, many of these things, but not with the visibility that this one has gotten. We've rarely been able to pin-point exactly where they came from and always find out that they didn't pose us any hazard.

edit on 14-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa
Interesting...."over the years we have chased many many many of these things" , not been able to pin point where they come from....

Makes me wonder if NASA is actually in the dark about more than we think or did this guy just slip up on TV?

I often wonder if NASA is just as clueless as the general public. They keep the air of secrecy to make it seem like they've got their act together, when in all actuality they have no idea what's happening! It'd make sense, a great establishment/leader will hide things that make them weaker. If the government doesn't know what's up, then they'd be perceived as less powerful and their power would be degraded at least a little in some area.

link   
reply to post by hotrice

About 3 weeks ago i saw the same thing in the sky while i was driving at night, i pulled over and started recording it on my phone, ( still got the recording ) it started as one, it sat stationary for 5 min the split into 3 and remained as a triangle for about another few min, then approached, turned out to be a plane, but unlike one ive never seen.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherUnknown1
reply to post by hotrice

About 3 weeks ago i saw the same thing in the sky while i was driving at night, i pulled over and started recording it on my phone, ( still got the recording ) it started as one, it sat stationary for 5 min the split into 3 and remained as a triangle for about another few min, then approached, turned out to be a plane, but unlike one ive never seen.

Can you post the video here?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Sure can, just need to give me some time, never took a video off my phone before, new there was a reason i kept it, but I will need to kill the audio on it, there is nothing but me swearing and my partner swearing cause it wasn't too nice, especially during it a dear jumped out the bush next to my car almost into the front seat, got a bit of a fright, and know-one really needs to hear pointless cursing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherUnknown1

No offense, but please put in audio! I need a good laugh because I know someone in that car probably needed charmin afterwards

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We are finally heading to the last phase!

You should expect something big soon!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa

No offense, but please put in audio! I need a good laugh because I know someone in that car probably needed charmin afterwards
We need the audio, and it's not to get a good laugh. It's to verify the veracity of the video. I think we can move past some curse words...or are we all children here?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

You think those images are vivid and in your face?
Without adequate information, the only rational classification can be "unknown".
Keep in mind unknown does not equal alien spaceship.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Touche, but don't lose your sense of humor sir!

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This topic and the video is highly misleading...

The objects in the video were spotted just below the shuttle, meaning, they were very small. They were NOT large alien space crafts or "UFOs". They were just fragments of something floating around below them. Also, they were not "orbs of light", they were objects that were reflecting sunlight.

UFO means "unidentified flying object", not "unidentified floating objects". These objects were not controlled, they were just floating below the shuttle like they just fell off.

The OPs video was taken out of context so gullible UFO "researchers" glued to YouTube would freak out.

The man at the end of the video was talking about space junk. They spot space junk all the time, and some of it is so small they never really figure out what it is, or exactly where it came from. Stuff falls off the shuttle all the time... and they never really know exactly where it comes from, or what it is, because it is usually too small to identify. Most of the time it is small pieces of the protective foam that lines the shuttle, and they have to examine the shuttle to find out where it came form and if it threatens their return to Earth.

Basically, this video is taken out of context, and when someone implants the idea that they are talking about "UFOs" you can actually see the video in an entirely different light. However, they are really talking about space junk.....

It amazes me at what lengths some UFO enthusiasts go to just to make a video that makes people go nuts.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
This topic and the video is highly misleading...

The objects in the video were spotted just below the shuttle, meaning, they were very small. They were NOT large alien space crafts or "UFOs". They were just fragments of something floating around below them. Also, they were not "orbs of light", they were objects that were reflecting sunlight.

UFO means "unidentified flying object", not "unidentified floating objects". These objects were not controlled, they were just floating below the shuttle like they just fell off.

The OPs video was taken out of context so gullible UFO "researchers" glued to YouTube would freak out.

The man at the end of the video was talking about space junk. They spot space junk all the time, and some of it is so small they never really figure out what it is, or exactly where it came from. Stuff falls off the shuttle all the time... and they never really know exactly where it comes from, or what it is, because it is usually too small to identify. Most of the time it is small pieces of the protective foam that lines the shuttle, and they have to examine the shuttle to find out where it came form and if it threatens their return to Earth.

Basically, this video is taken out of context, and when someone implants the idea that they are talking about "UFOs" you can actually see the video in an entirely different light. However, they are really talking about space junk.....

It amazes me at what lengths some UFO enthusiasts go to just to make a video that makes people go nuts.

Yup, that explanation makes a lot more sense.

The bloke in the video looks like he'd have a heart attack if he even thought about UFOs, let alone start firing off like a loose cannon about them.

Nice catch.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

The man at the end of the video was talking about space junk. They spot space junk all the time, and some of it is so small they never really figure out what it is, or exactly where it came from. Stuff falls off the shuttle all the time...
I knew that's how skeptics would interpret it as soon as he said it. He left it very open ended. As always...

EDIT: I think it would really help if they were clearer about it. If they actually did think it was just space junk then why would they out-right claim they don't really have a clue what the objects could be. They could just say "oh it's likely just space junk reflecting from the sun" but the truth of the matter is that hypothesis wont hold up to serious scrutiny, because I can tell you now for "space junk" to glow so brightly from such a distance they would have to be of moderate size, and they would pose a hazard if they were in a close orbit of the Earth i.e. the objects would be listed and recorded and NASA would know what they are.

PS - they'd wanna be hiring some more competent engineers if "stuff falls off the shuttle all the time". It's like a fragile rusty tin can or a house of cards, falling apart in space where there's not even supposed to be a gust of wind. It's amazing the thing is even remotely safe to house humans.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowofadoubt

read the rest of post and you might understand it a little better?

"swamp gas, weather balloons , ice crystals , atmospheric reflection the same usual bs they try and brush under the rug .. "

vivid compared to dismissing them to these excuses ..

lol @ the comments about space junk . Because really thats what space junk does on a daily basis right ?

The thousands of peices of space junk in space , and this one happens to do it under the space shuttle....

right....

I've got an island i would like to sell some of ya lol

But please tell me .. how do you chase space junk ? Do we turn on the ISS boosters to chase it ??

Or perhaps we send the shuttle to chase it ?

or maybe we have a space garbage truck that chases the debris ???

or do we scramble fighter jets ? which would stall at those levels ?

edit on 14-9-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I saw some, too, about a week ago....two of them.......I don't have a video camera. They were white, just like in the video. I wrote them off as balloons, but they weren't really moving around like balloons.

Perhaps NASA is up to something. The statements in this video raise my eyebrow. I don't trust these people. Seems they might be trying to pull something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join