It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa States They Have no idea what these Orbs Of Light UFO's Are!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This fragment of footage from STS-115 is one of my absolute favorites to show friends what an UFO truly is. And its NASA's own so you can't really call hoax on it.
Here's same video of triangle object with crew commentary

Now, NASA official openly speaking about UFO and their (NASA's) interest in them is completely different ball game

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Dear Nasa,

You useless bunch of muppets,

They are called UFOs.

They fly rings around your rockets,

And leave metal probes up your nose.

.Love,

Johnny

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostjohnny
Dear Nasa,

You useless bunch of muppets,

They are called UFOs.

They fly rings around your rockets,

And leave metal probes up your nose.

.Love,

Johnny

"Useless bunch of muppets"

Ha!

Your ignorance is deafening in here

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Oh sorry old man, I didn't realise that NASA was 60-10 years old....I don't even know what that means....60-100 years old?

Dunno which wrinkly orifice you pulled 60 years from anyway since NASA were formed in 1958...

I'm glad we have such old and wise members of ATS to share their 'wisdoms' with us...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Sorry, that doesn't rhyme.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
lol

Over the years we have chased many, many, many of these things, but not with the visibility that this one has gotten. We've rarely been able to pin-point exactly where they came from and always find out that they didn't pose us any hazard.

they know damn well what they're dealing with, otherwise how can they discount them as a hazard?
they're air elementals, Sylphs
educate-yourself.org...

Who Makes Crop Circles? educate-yourself.org...

I believe crop circles are created by planetary elementals of the air called "Sylphs". Sylphs may also be called "Wingmakers". In the Encyclopedia of the Occult by Manley P. Hall, the chief Sylph is named Shad and he is very ancient and powerful.

The Sylphs coordinate weather, climate, forest growth, forest fires, land animal migrations, bird migrations and the dissolution of static magnetics (Dor) in the atmosphere. They are INTRA-dimensional existing in both the third and fourth dimensional densities.

I heard about "Powers of the Air" as far back as 1970. I saw a female Sylph above West Vancouver in 1972. In 1984 I bought Trevor James Constable's book on infrared photography of Sylphs in which they have amoeba-like heat signatures on the specially prepared photographic plates. They are actually slender beings as the Greek term sylph means thin. Constable wrote that the USAF as far back as 1960 set up microwave defenses against Sylphs who they blamed for gremlins in aircraft and psychic disturbances against pilots. It is probable that the USAF was in violation of natural law and the Sylphs were trying to correct the Air Force's practises. Crop Circles are a continuation of the Sylph's desire to warn men to stop their environmental, psychic and spiritual crimes.

In Colorado, high speed low light video cameras show activity above thunderstorms during lightning strikes. Flashes move high into the stratosphere. The rapid movements of electricity and light are called Elfs and Sprites, appropriately they should be called Sylphs because the thunderstorms were generated by Sylphs, the ancient, wise, august and huge ones. Regular video cameras and 35mm cameras catch "Rods" corkscrewing quickly around people and through trees. Rods are baby Sylphs and other fauna of the intradimensional realm of the air.

They have been drawing designs in grainfields forever. Indians of North America have interacted with Sylphs in many ceremonies including rain-dances. After a rain-dance there is a circle in the prairie grasses where no feet have tread. These holy circles were marked with stones and called medicine wheels. Within hours rain would fall.

They crop circles of the last few years have become more complex as the Sylphs become more desirous that men stop their abominations. The crop circles are made using the same energy that goes into generating rain storms. The Sylphs are generating a love message to raise the consciousness of humanity, written on the only available tablets to which they have access. The graphics are highly intelligent loving cartouches.

U.S. Air Force versus Wingmakers educate-yourself.org...

[Editor's Note: In 1959, Trevor J. Constable published a book called They Live in the Sky. The book included infrared photographs that Trevor had taken of huge, plasmoid-like living creatures that he referred to as "critters". His 1976 masterpiece, The Cosmic Pulse of Life, also contained a number of stunning infrared photos of critters photographed in the late 1960's with Dr. James Wood. In addition to his own photos, Trevor was able to include many spectacular infrared shots photographed in Italy by the late Luciano Bocconne of Genoa.. These photos reveal long processions of critters flying across the sky, an entire fleet of critters drawing energy from a steel production plant, time lapse photos of critters being drawn to street lights, making sharp turns, reversals, and even materializing/dematerializing. The fascinating essay you are about to read offers new and expanded insights into the subject of Sylphs, creatures which appear to be one and the same with Trevor's "critters"...Ken Adachi]

Sylphs are sylph shaped, like slender graceful young women. Paracelsus coined the term to apply to creatures of the air that he witnessed. Sylphs are male and female and they grow larger over their long lives, yet they retain their willowy appearance. Shad, their chief, is hundreds of feet tall and is approaching the size that he will find it more comfortable to migrate to the belt of comets beyond Pluto's orbit. Sylphs have no problem flying through space even though they are borne of the air and aether. Each comet is a being, an ancient sylph. When Halley's Comet returned in 1986 its magnetic field could be photographed creating a bow-shock and wake in the solar magnetic field 100,000 miles away from the dirty snowball of the 10 mile long comet body. That means the magnetic field of the INTRA-dimensional cometary being is 100,000 miles across. The comet core is like a pearl in a very large oyster.

Trevor James Constable, wrote about the US Air Force sending out Foo-Fighters during the Second World War to photograph and possibly shoot down the wing enveloping lights which were spooking their bomber crews. The German airmen were seeing similar phenomena and they named them gremlins. These gremlins were also known to cause mechanical problems in aircraft. Constable does not cite the bombing runs during which the Foo-gremlins caused problems but knowing Sylphs it was probably during the fire-bombings of Dresden and other cities where innocent civilians were killed. The Sylphs are advanced consciousnesses and they would have deemed such murder as entirely evil. The Luftwaffe may have seen gremlins during their bombings of London, Stalingrad and Leningrad where many people were killed.

Shad who personally witnessed the atomic war of 2024 BC and the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 would harrass B-52 pilots and crews in such a way to let them know that what they are doing with atomic weaponry was stupid. Shad would activate or shut down non-essential systems. Also he would find fatal flaws in the systems which could cause crashes and point out where the problems were while the plane was still on the ground. Shad may have prevented the crashes of many atomic bomb carrying aircraft, "broken-arrows". These Sylphs were a pest to the pilots and ground crews and in many ways prevented the USAF from carrying out their missions. So the Air Force developed ways of detecting and repelling Sylphs.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
We are finally heading to the last phase!

You should expect something big soon!

You keep making comments like this. Will you tell us why you feel this way and what this last phase is? If you know more than what you are saying, I would like you to share it with me. If you aren't willing to....these kinds of comments are disturbing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Where is the original content in the video from? Specifically, who is the man speaking at the end (his name) and what was he addressing?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
More ways to keep the NASA entity funded ?

Just curious. I can imagine the announcement "We are not alone. We need more funding to determine who they are"

Sadly, it probably is a NASA funding exploit designed to capture more research dollars. I don't know why but I keep recalling the family who faked their little boy was in a launched hot air balloon. Unless NASA makes a major press release about UFOs, it probably is just a funding stunt.
Oh bother.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
After doing a bit more of a search, the video is at least as old as November 2010. Google search results for a postponement of the landing suggests this is from May 2009. Some are suggesting it in fact comes from 2006

secure.wikimedia.org...

It's likely that he is in fact alluding to something that may have come off the shuttle. It would make sense, therefore, when he said "we cant pinpoint where they came from" and also "poses no harm" (to the shuttle).
edit on 14-9-2011 by Shino because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here is the kicker on this.
These exist, Nasa admits they exist, and have existed. this has happened before, but no big deal cause they've never posed a threat.

This right here proves we are at the mercy of the multiverse. Just grains of sand in the desert.

How can the u.s government possibly not lose their minds about this national security threat?

answer: they know exactly what it is. They know who is a threat and who's not.

ahhhhhhh! they know everytihng and won't tell us.
It's the equivalent of someone saying, I have something amazing to tell you!! I mean, nevermind. I cant tell you.

Like it seriously keeps me awake at night cause it makes me so furious.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Oh those......they are .....umm.....uhhh.....those things on the......yeah...... we....were .....uh.......measuring......wind shear! Those are wind shear balloons.

Fresh out. Used the last two up and they landed out in the ocean somewhere. Probably close to Osama...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

whoa! Its the same phenomenon filmed over Illinois, bulgaria, and malta.

Is this in outer space? Well, those things can't be chinese lanterns in that case

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
This topic and the video is highly misleading...

The objects in the video were spotted just below the shuttle, meaning, they were very small. They were NOT large alien space crafts or "UFOs". They were just fragments of something floating around below them. Also, they were not "orbs of light", they were objects that were reflecting sunlight.

UFO means "unidentified flying object", not "unidentified floating objects". These objects were not controlled, they were just floating below the shuttle like they just fell off.

The OPs video was taken out of context so gullible UFO "researchers" glued to YouTube would freak out.

The man at the end of the video was talking about space junk. They spot space junk all the time, and some of it is so small they never really figure out what it is, or exactly where it came from. Stuff falls off the shuttle all the time... and they never really know exactly where it comes from, or what it is, because it is usually too small to identify. Most of the time it is small pieces of the protective foam that lines the shuttle, and they have to examine the shuttle to find out where it came form and if it threatens their return to Earth.

Basically, this video is taken out of context, and when someone implants the idea that they are talking about "UFOs" you can actually see the video in an entirely different light. However, they are really talking about space junk.....

It amazes me at what lengths some UFO enthusiasts go to just to make a video that makes people go nuts.

Debunk at all cost! There might still be some gullible people out there that we can still fool.

You are basically saying that you know more about those things than NASA. If you thought about space junks, that would have been the first suspect of NASA. But it turned out that those objects are not space junks. Space junks pose hazard while those things do not pose any hazard.
edit on 14-9-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

yup, nasa chases down many, many, many of their own space junk and never realize it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRiverCityAnswer
These exist, Nasa admits they exist, and have existed. this has happened before, but no big deal cause they've never posed a threat.

This right here proves we are at the mercy of the multiverse. Just grains of sand in the desert.

How can the u.s government possibly not lose their minds about this national security threat?

It's the equivalent of someone saying, I have something amazing to tell you!! I mean, nevermind. I cant tell you.

Yes, space debris of all sorts does exist. Thats what NASA is referring to here.

Sorry, no UFOS

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lostjohnny

Poetry ain't my thing I guess

Oh well.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by TheRiverCityAnswer

Yes, space debris of all sorts does exist. Thats what NASA is referring to here.

Sorry, no UFOS

Sorry, no space debris here. NASA is not that stupid not to realize that they are just chasing many many many space debris and they don't even know where they went.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The simple fact that the guy is uneasy at talking about it makes me curious...

What's the matter can't hide it any longer???
Come on NASA, what's holding you back, what's with the suspense and all???

I can assure you I'm prepared for disclosure, and I hope you all are too if you're not.
edit on 14-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i love the look on wayne hale's face as he's trying to explain this to the public

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join