It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam to be main source of legislation in post-Qaddafi Libya

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by USAisdevil

seems that a lot of people support me.Maybe I should start a thread petitioning Vladimir Putin to save the world from the jaws of this evil genocidal empire. But lets wait if ron paul gets elected then we won't petition Russia

[snip] .
edit on 18-9-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by elevatedone because: Removed insulting remark.

Talk about putting your eggs all in one basket.

I noticed you removed your comment about the US going up in flames, yet you failed to answer the question on it. What you are suggesting happen to america, is exactly what radical Islam is pushing for.

Do you support Radical Islam in that endeavor? Or is your position on nuking the United states your own and just happnes to coincide with Radical Islams Agenda to destroy the US and insitute an Islamic for of Government?

Do you think that form of Government, Radical Islam, works well in the Middle East? Do you think Libya during Ghaddafis reign is an equivelant of a radical Islam overnment? Do you think the NTC will install a radical Islamic government in Libya?

The current interim PM of the NTC is actually the former Justice Minister who worked for and was appointed by Ghaddafi. How can you and others claim the NTC government will be worse, when they are using Ghaddafis own former members?

How exactly do you tie in your comment about the US and Russa to the current topic on Libya?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It works both ways then, how can you claim the new faction in power is revolutionary when it is using the former Libyan establishment, Minister of Justice no less ?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

USA is the supporter of radical Islam.To stop and starve radical Islam ,CIA needs to be destroyed. BIS and CIA is the root of all problems

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
It works both ways then, how can you claim the new faction in power is revolutionary when it is using the former Libyan establishment, Minister of Justice no less ?

I was thinking how could people claim the rebels are evil, while they praise Ghaddafi and his government, when it looks to be one in the same?

One government and its actions are acceptable, and an identicial one is not?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It's our own fault to fall for this fabricated division line, Gaddafi is no saint, the rebels are not liberty heroes. There are always shades of black and white and we can't rely on the mainstream news for accurate reports.

All of us, we let ourselves being drawn into two irreconcilable camps by trolls and agitators. Basic divide and rule.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I was thinking how could people claim the rebels are evil, while they praise Ghaddafi and his government, when it looks to be one in the same?

not surprising that coming for someone who views the rebels as Saints
yes thats right the rebels are evil because they are, they killed and kidnappning black afircan IMMGRANT workers, killing them torturing them locking them up without a lawery.

Ah and that makes the Rebels Saints how again? the rebels arent just doing this to the immgrant workers but to other libyans as well Xcathdra when you see those cheerful videos on the news alot of the times thats not the reailty because those news clips are called psyop opeartion on the public the media have been doing this since the vietnam, during the vietnam war the army had no control over the mainstream news and thankfully there was no CNN at that era.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
not surprising that coming for someone who views the rebels as Saints

Ok chuckles ive about had enough of the lies you like to spin without offering anything to support them.

You've stated several times now that I said the rebels were Saints.

Please link / quote where I said that or appologize.

Please stop attributing comments to me that I never said. People who do that are usually deflecting because they dont have answers.

As you and some others like to throw out ther,e im not the topic of this thread, so kindly get back on topic.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Rebels covering up there own war crimes

NATO Rebels burying Tripoli dead in Massgraves In Tripoli, NATO Crimes In Libya

NATO and its militias have brutally murdered Libyans from the start to suppress them and their desire to live under the Jamahariya Democracy, instead of a puppet fascism
From public hangings, to torture, even people burned alive for expressing their support for the Jamahariya Government.

I cant still understand you how you can still support the rebels after this video

Most observers and analysts believe that NATO member states have implemented this war of aggression because their economies are in a state of decline, they need jobs. So the objective is to destroy Libya, then make Libyans pay NATO companies for the rebuilding, the objective is to use Libyan wealth to boost their economies. Another objective is believed to be the privatization of oil, currently oil in Libya is state owned, NATO is trying hard to change that, to give its private companies extra profits.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What about all of the people Gaddafi's forces killed? How can you think Gaddafi's regime was good when Gaddafi done exactly the same throughout his rule and moreso throughout the rebellion?

We shouldn't be taking sides in this conflict.

Gaddafi Loyalists 'torture chamber and mass grave' in Khoms - video

Mass grave of Gaddafi opponents found in Libya
edit on 20-9-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Right, feel free at any point to appologize for claiming I said something I never did...

I will say im impressed with you ability to continue to argue in a complete circle, ignoring facts while making claims that arent true.

Out of curiosity, how credible do you find yourself?

You have consistently denied that Ghaddafi has comiitted crimes against his people, and yet you go after the rebels, who are made up of former Ghaddafi loyalists. You go off on the TNC government, yet you ignore the acting PM is from the former Ghaddafi government.

How to you reconcile your position with those facts?

Are you syaing you supported Ghaddafi killing / victimizing his people while in power? How do you justify his actions?

Do you and some of the others in your Merry Band of misrule and obfuscation super group have ties to the Libyan government that was overthrown? Any links to rebels in the region?

You and they speak from positions of authority, constantly calling western media as propoganda, yet you have failed to provide any legitimate sources to support your claims.

The onlyy other alternative to how you get your info, is if you have links to gihly placed people in Libya, otherwise you wouldnt be making your case in the manner that you do.

explanation?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

What about all of the people Gaddafi's forces killed? How can you think Gaddafi's regime was good when Gaddafi done exactly the same throughout his rule and moreso throughout the rebellion?

We shouldn't be taking sides in this conflict.

Gaddafi Loyalists 'torture chamber and mass grave' in Khoms - video

Mass grave of Gaddafi opponents found in Libya
edit on 20-9-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

Its the same round robbin argument that occurs all the time by a few people.... The old circular argument to tire them out and then claim victory when they go away. Its been used for years in the ME, and has yet to be successful.

I want them to provide sources to support their claims, since apparently they know everything going on and are the ultimate authority in Libyan affairs.

Blind sources and youtube video that is not marked, identified, or the actions in the video placed into context, only to see it used as current and attributing it to the rebels is just another example of how misunderstood western media is to some people.

Its like the running Libyan government as well as Syria, how go on tv and make claims with the assumption that no one will challenge the reports / info coming from them.

Im curious what level of indoctrination is required for such blind followings?

Ive looked at stats from when Ghaddafi was in power and it reads just like any other middle East Dictator who are skilled at using government media to push thier agenda. The attack on non Islam religions when he took over was horrific.

The treatment of his political rivials was equally abhorrent...

I can see why the people have risen up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join