It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam to be main source of legislation in post-Qaddafi Libya

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Congrats - Hypocrisy for the win.

Amazing how people can attempt to claim the moral high ground while at the same time advocating the very acts they rail against.

The ironies abound...

So what you are saying then is you are for genocide, but only when it supports your argument?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

people like you brazenly supporting militarism,fascism and false flag wars are the precise reason why the world hates us and prays for our destruction .You neo-cons are the disease .

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

please stop your hate and vitriol from spamming the board.Not all americans are flag waving sheep supporting the current nazi/trotskyite regime in the USA.

the problem with our nation is that constitutionalists,isolationists,dissidents and patriots who question our govt are ridiculed as conspiracy theorists,kooks, terrorists,white trash.They are harassed by the authorities and murdered by the out of control govt.

Forgive us for the crimes we have done against humanity.I pray for those families our nation has murdered in its demonic possession by neo-cons and their banker minions

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
"Islam to be main source of legislation in post-Qaddafi Libya"

Or you can of course have facist zionist bankers using you as a debt slave.

Not sure what one i should pick but i do know we are getting very little truth from the main stream media and Gaddaffi has a lot of loyal suport.

Libya news footage made in Hollywood exposed

Would Islam allow fraud on the scale we have in the west and would the poor be forced to bailout the banksters that feed the parasites know as politicians.

Sorry but i'm voting for islam if any thing

edit on 17-9-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

people like you brazenly supporting militarism,fascism and false flag wars are the precise reason why the world hates us and prays for our destruction .You neo-cons are the disease .

I've been called worse by better......

Anything to contrinute to the thread other than your juvenile name calling and temper tantrum?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007
Would Islam allow fraud on the scale we have in the west and would the poor be forced to bailout the banksters that feed the parasites know as politicians.

Gee, I dont know... maybe you should check with radical Islam who has hijacked the religion and implemented theiir own incorrect interpretation of not only the Quran, but Sharia law as well.

Feel free to check into how non islamic people under islamic control are required to pay a "tax" which is essentially black mail under the guise of religion....

Both have their issues......

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Gee, I dont know... maybe you should check with radical Islam who has hijacked the religion and implemented theiir own incorrect interpretation of not only the Quran, but Sharia law as well.

Feel free to check into how non islamic people under islamic control are required to pay a "tax" which is essentially black mail under the guise of religion....

Please tell me where you have personally seen this..
I have been to a few Muslim countries and never seen extreme Sharia law implemented..
What percentage of Muslims do you believe practice it??

Your comments seem to make it sound like the majority do..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Please tell me where you have personally seen this..
I have been to a few Muslim countries and never seen extreme Sharia law implemented..
What percentage of Muslims do you believe practice it??

Your comments seem to make it sound like the majority do..

And your argument makes it sound like all Americans are part of the global problem.

Libya right after Ghadaffi took over for example, when non muslim religions were run out of the country. How about Egypt and their coptic citizens?

Ill concede not all muslims practice that if you concede not all Americans are out to screw the world over.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Ill concede not all muslims practice that if you concede not all Americans are out to screw the world over.

It's all just opinion..
Why the heck would I care what you do or don't concede??

BTW, most Americans are great, it's their corrupt leaders and lawmakers that are the problem..
Oh and some of the FOOLS that blindly follow and quote them as if what they say is right.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It's all just opinion..
Why the heck would I care what you do or don't concede??

BTW, most Americans are great, it's their corrupt leaders and lawmakers that are the problem..
Oh and some of the FOOLS that blindly follow and quote them as if what they say is right.

You dont dissapoint, and have once again spectacualalry have proven my point with such skill, that not only would the etics involved raise eyebrows in the court of caligula, but your tongue could remove a cork from a wine bottle.

Congrats.

Now, how bout you answer the question using specifics, instead of hidden and double meanings? Is that to much to ask?
edit on 17-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You dont dissapoint, and have once again spectacualalry have proven my point with such skill, that not only would the etics involved raise eyebrows in the court of caligula, but your tongue could remove a cork from a wine bottle.

I didn't know I was the topic but ,as usual, you don't disappoint in trying to make it so.

Not sure what "etics",eybrows,caligula or my tongue has to do with the topic.

I answered your question, did you not like the answer??

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I didn't know I was the topic but ,as usual, you don't disappoint in trying to make it so.

Not sure what "etics",eybrows,caligula or my tongue has to do with the topic.

I answered your question, did you not like the answer??

No, you didnt answer the question... nice try though.. As far as my comments if you dont understand them its not my fault.

Is there any news on the incorrect islam requirement this thread is about? I havent seen anything new latel , other than the rebels closing in on the last stronghold, Ghaddafis home town.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

No, you didnt answer the question... nice try though.. As far as my comments if you dont understand them its not my fault.

Is there any news on the incorrect islam requirement this thread is about?

Well which question did I miss this time?
You ask so many it's hard to keep up sometimes and some appear to be more a comment than question..

I understood your comments, I'm just getting a little tired of being the topic of your posts.

I'm OK though, I notice many are catching onto your style.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

yup...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by backinblack

yup...

When did you previously ask me that question in this thread??

Oh, and I'd need a little more detail than that anyway..
Not exactly sure what you are asking..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

seems that a lot of people support me.Maybe I should start a thread petitioning Vladimir Putin to save the world from the jaws of this evil genocidal empire. But lets wait if ron paul gets elected then we won't petition Russia

[snip] .
edit on 18-9-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2011 by elevatedone because: Removed insulting remark.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join