It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, You Hate TPTB. Whats your solution?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i dont hate the tptb be unless you mean an out of control goverment who needs to be given an enemy because its too fat and bloated with stupity and corruption.

people call the tptb too many things thats for damn sure my only solution is dont listen to them and think for yourself.

never jump on any bandwagon without seeing where its going the human animal was a great term where there is hate there is love.

actually people just need to start thinking with their head.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My solution is very simple Slay...

Spread information

and

Resist.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I know that the natives fought against each other.
They also bought,sold and traded women

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Interesting thread, will read it and respond in a bit. Just a thought however, most have enough catalysts in their own lives, and in a more ideal world, of equality and sharing, would still have many problems to solve. There is no need for any self appointed bad guy to make it worse for anyone else. Isaiah 28 told them they had overstepped their bounds. At the end of this chapter, was a real question: How many times should the field have been plowed to plant the crop? Ie. the answer, when you go the work of entering this school, those who set you back, break you and make you spend countless time in the shadow realm for corrections, have not been friends. We should only have to do the work once to plant our crop. In and Out! Fast!

Also, the rest was, a strong suggestion that the role of teacher or leader, was to raise people up with virtue, and the right teachings. ie. direct oppostion to gate keepers of turth, quality not quantity, abuse, lies, distortions, false paradigms, programming, heavy programming to forsake your brother and walk by his suffering and harm others.
The perfect example given for how an aspiring leader should be was Christ. He was homeless and wore simple robe, renounced the world and washed the feet of his disciples. His early followers, shared and shared alike.

Just saying, food for though. Deep thinking where there is no deep/shallow, higher/lower, bigger/smaller, past/future, for all are perceptions in Infinity where measurements cannot be taken.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They have truly been distorted and the shadows that will haunt them in real experiences of harm, in equal measure to the harm they have dealt, will be heartbreaking for the Family/Goodness/God above, that they did truly DID NOT serve by acting as catalysts, though this, for some, was the distortion fed to them. HH message is what some embrace, and other nonsense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

Written in love for those who need to wake up in "time" where there truly is none, except the clock that ticks in their minds, and begin to face those shadows with true humility now to mitigate things enormously for themselves.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

They also bought,sold and traded women

I knew they had SOME redeeming qualities.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I appreciate the response.
Also. "Gold Status" looks good on you.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hmmm.. interesting and valid point.

One of the problems is we (humans) are for the most part a social creature. Scatter a bunch of us out over an area and sooner or later a bunch of us will cluster together into a tribe, village, town, city, state, etc.. We'll even go so far as to basically create our own PTB - and then complain we don't like them.

Think about it - who isn't ruled or governed by some kind of authority? The person who is cut off from others and alone. As soon as we group together a power structure of some kind starts to form. Its in our nature, if we overthrow one set we'll replace them with another set sooner or later.

Now, just be clear. I'm not saying that all of the current PTB are good, kind, and have everyone's best interest at heart. Far from it. They certainly could be replaced with a set that would be more kindly disposed, at least for a time. After all much of history is simply the story of how humankind has cycled through various sets of "TPTB".

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
An interesting note on Isaiah 28, something I only found again lately for the old testament was too "negative" for me, when I had read the entire book, however, now contains some jewels.

When I read it, the Spirit directed me immediately to what it meant, and I knew it was relating to the current generation, prophecies and even underground dumbs, which were not going to be safe, and their contracts with the dead, or Shadow guys, their distortions, and psuedo laws. It was told them that they were not meeting the right contacts, (have a feeling when you connect, its a frequency match and bloodthirtly domination isnt a Love and Light match, now is it?). They were also assured that all their contracts and deals selling/trading human souls were null and void.

Someone then told me, that the parts at the end, about plowing the field were for us, the citizens to not keep falling into sin.

However, this chapter is amazing. Its all about the controllers, each paragraph in it relates to them. It certainly didn't go off topic on the last one. It maintained its cohesiveness.

The Highest Goodness and Love, the Eschaton, the Force pulling all creation forward to the progression, did not give them any assignment to harm others for their own good.

Love is always Love. It never harms. It is: gentle, kind, patient, forgiving, understanding, generous, tolerant, it shares with all equally, and goes the extra mile for the one in need.

It never wears another hat, it is true to its ELEMENT.

The progression is a Separation of Elements.

Light to Light. Angel wings, light as feather, guilt free, forgiven and growth of consciousness and awareness and sensitivity.

Gravity to Gravity. Heavy with guilt. Overburdened with remorse. Regressed consciousness, awareness and sensitivity.

U-Turns must be made on the road they're on.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

ah shucks man i learned it all from you

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The native men could hunt and fish all day.Make whoopie in the
teepee all night.The women did all the work and took care of the
children.Then the whitemen came over and changed everything.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I still dont think there is one human on the planet that can define what who when where The Powers That Be are.
Got to do step 1 first.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm down to just plug into VR and let machines do their thing.

Bring on The Matrix, as long as I can have groovy kung fu powers.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

The native men could hunt and fish all day.Make whoopie in the
teepee all night.

Cool.

The women did all the work and took care of the
children.

What?
No whoopie for them?

I shudder to think of who or what the men were whoopieing without the women.

edit on 13-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by OldCorp
At their core, human beings are nothing but animals. We've put laws into place to keep the chaos to a minimum, but nearly everyone is always looking out for themselves and their immediate family; any association other than blood is quickly dissolved, and even then history is replete with sons murdering their noble father for the crown due to impatience or greed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d419bb971b81.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder how well hammurabi's code would work or apply themselves in our supposedly "Modern" World?

Thanks a lot for sending me on a journey through the world's legal systems that included a Wiki page describing Drawing, quartering, and emasculation.

I read quite a bit of the Code of Hammurabi (at least the synopsis of it you linked me to) and it does seem fair, if a bit harsh. Now try to get everyone to agree to live under those laws as equals. Bet ya can't.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Slayer,How do you think the women got those babies
to take care of,ummm?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There is no solution.

I never vote for anyone because both sides are the same self serving, criminal parasites in it to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

I cant change anything but at least I can have a clean conscience about not voting these leeches into power.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My solution is to spray '___' from airplanes instead of chemtrails.

It might not work, but it sure would be interesting.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I loved the EVS video, it reminds me of how you often wander into the wilds just to reorganize yourself Slayer.

As for the answers, well I do have some ideas of how it could go but it is a long road and there are no quick roads to the recovery of our advancing evolutionary process.

For me it is aparent we as a whole have traveled down countless dead ends and in so doing are now facing the responsibility of those decissions.

I realize this is old information however it has to be said that we imo are at a point where we will either move forward taking those small steps one by one into a future where individuality will eventually gravitate into a much more utopic world. Not one where any current or even dreamed possibilities exist but rather one which will be totally refreshed and new beyond imigination from our limited base of current ability.

Slayer, I am sorry to say this but it is probably going to take another restart, one where many will have to die before life can be restarted with a totally new vision for the future, not with the assistance of any outside influence such as the ET or any one race of humanity, but with the respect and reverence of those sole surviors who will have been the chosen of existence, not because of their belief or any other construct of continuity with the past, but because existence as a whole has allowed them to be the ones who this Universe breathes through, lives through, experiences through.

Something beyond anything anyone can imagine may have to take place before even that is allowed or decioded upon. This is only one dimension in an infinity of realities and dimensions, so it is like those videos where we watched the dimensional examples of how each dimension only see's it's current one as the base of reality when in fact it is an eternity of bubbles forever.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I don't hate the "The Powers That Be" I hate the crimes committed.

I've never been anti-Government a day in my life.

I am however anti-corruption within Government.

I do realize that Government and corruption occasionally walk hand-in-hand at times.

The Underground Empire: Where Crime and Governments Embrace

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38066e743191.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : The Underground Empire - Where Crime and Governments Embrace : Excerpt

[Page 3:] The inhabitants of the earth spend more money on illegal drugs than they spend on food. More than they spend on housing, clothes, education, medical care, or any other product or service. The international narcotics industry is the largest growth industry in the world. Its annual revenues exceed half a trillion dollars -- three times the value of all United States currency in circulation, more than the gross national products of all but a half dozen of the major industrialized nations.

To imagine the immensity of such wealth consider this: A million dollars in gold would weigh as much as a large man. A half-trillion dollars would weigh more than the entire population of Washington, D.C. Narcotics industry profits, secretly stockpiled in countries competing for the business, draw interest exceeding $3 million per hour. To what use will this money eventually be put? What will be its ultimate effect? Though everyone knows narcotics is big business, its truly staggering dimensions have never been fully publicized.

The statistics on which the above statements are based appear in classified documents prepared with the participation of the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency. These studies are circulated in numbered copies with warnings of "criminal sanctions" for unauthorized disclosure. Why is this information withheld from public view? The international narcotics industry is, in fact, not an industry at all, but an empire. Sovereign, proud, expansionist, this Underground Empire, though frequently torn by internal struggle, never fails to present a solid front to the world at large. It has become today as ruthlessly acquisitive and exploitative as any nineteenth-century imperial kingdom, as far-reaching as the British Empire, as determinedly cohesive as the states of the American republic. Aggressive and violent by nature, the Underground Empire maintains its own armies, diplomats, intelligence services, banks, merchant fleets, and air lines. It seeks to extend its dominance by any means, from clandestine subversion to open warfare.

Legitimate nations combat its agents within their own borders, but effectively ignore its power internationally. The United States government, while launching cosmetic "wars" on drugs and crime, has rarely attacked the Empire abroad, has never substantially diminished its international power, and does not today seriously challenge its growing threat to world stability. Why is this so? Do the world's governments not want to eliminate this expanding source of criminal wealth and power? Has there in fact never been an attempt to mount a truly effective global assault against it? Has there never existed -- does there not exist today -- some hidden, unpublicized, international force struggling against the Underground Empire?

I do not support criminal activity whether committed by citizen or Government.

I don't like people who are lawbreakers, whether the law is good or bad, breaking it doesn't make you more right then those who are wrong, it only make you just as wrong as the laws you oppose.

Both sides in a conflict are generally wrong and both sides lose by fighting it to begin with.

Government is nothing more than a functionary unit meant to serve a purpose.

It is the people within it who defines its actions not the functionary unit itself.
edit on 9/13/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join