It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the Teaching of the False Prophet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
"Beware of false prophets who come to you disguised as sheep but underneath are ravenous wolves. You will be able to tell them by their fruits. Can people pick grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? In the same way, a sound tree produces good fruit but a rotten tree bad fruit. A sound tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor a rotten tree bear good fruit. Any tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown on the fire. I repeat, you will be able to tell them by their fruits. (Mat.7:15-20).

False prophets, real prophets are the tree's the fruits are the followers.
Jesus was the tree his followers the fruit
Mohammed is also a tree and his followers are the fruit.

Yes, i believe mohammed the founder of islam is the bad tree and his tree just produces bad fruit.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Thinker]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Try explaining 200 children hostages in Russia, 2 jet liners down in Russia, 2 buses blown up in Israel, 12 buddhists murdered for .... well being buddhist. This is just the past 2 weeks. But i get it... the Westernized Muslims are the correct ones.. and the ones in the Middle East are the incorrect ones right?

You, sir, are a disgrace to the motto of this community, deny ignorance.

Socio-Political Islam is different from Theological Islam. You're using the acts of fanatics to generalize an entire community. Stop being so ignorant. You've been myopic to your own accord.

False prophets, real prophets are the tree's the fruits are the followers.
Jesus was the tree his followers the fruit
Mohammed is also a tree and his followers are the fruit.

Yes, i believe mohammed the founder of islam is the bad tree and his tree just produces bad fruit.

In the context of the qoute you answered, all non-Christian prophets are false. This is religious Dogma.

Maybe people should read more into Islamic teachings, then touting Fox Bs,

Deep

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
You, sir, are a disgrace to the motto of this community, deny ignorance.

Socio-Political Islam is different from Theological Islam. You're using the acts of fanatics to generalize an entire community. Stop being so ignorant. You've been myopic to your own accord.

LOL is that the flavor of excuse today? What parts of Socio-Political Islam does Theological Islam object to? If Theological Islam governs Islam then how can you make a point? Seems to me that Socio-Political Islam is a derivative of Theological Islam.
How are them Shi'ite Muslims doing? Are they the bad guys? Is Mohammed al-Mahdi still kicking it somewhere or not?

[edit on 1-9-2004 by looking4clues]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by looking4clues

Originally posted by Koka
Got it in for the Muslims today have we.

Go look for a neo-facist site that wants your views.

140 Million Militant Muslims want to kill YOU.
But you let the "good" Mulsims tell you not to be concerned with them. Meanwhile they suicide bomb all corners of the planet. The "good" muslims do nothing to stop it other than symbolic gestures. And why would they stop it, it benefits them as it is what Allah truly wants and they all know this.

Thats great, did you know Christians killed lots of people too?
Just because a few people take scripture and use it for their benefit (Like you proving your ideas) They do the same, it doesn't mean thats the beliefs of a whole "religeon"

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is just a question, not meant to be anti- or pro-anything.

Which Muslim or predominately Muslim countries are currently in operation that are not repressive in general and/or repressive towards women and/or repressive towards other religions? What I mean is: a country that you or I would have no problem relocating to and living our lives the way we want in peace. I heard that Morocco is pretty tolerant. Are there any others?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Jesus pretty much said said it.

You will know them for what they do.

Bad people come from bad people teachings.
Murdering people, beheading people, kidnappings, killing of their own family memembers, flying planes into buildings.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker

Jesus pretty much said said it.

You will know them for what they do.

Bad people come from bad people teachings.
Murdering people, beheading people, kidnappings, killing of their own family memembers, flying planes into buildings.

Oh but how right you are....

Please take a look at your president.. Mr. Bush

I'm sorry but those Radicals are simply that, Radicals.. they don't share the same beliefes all muslims do .. On the other hand .... look at Bush, "I hear voices from God telling me to kill people... " He tells me to attack these people, so I do" Most people like that we lock up in a looney bin so they won't hurt themselves or anyone else.
If God told him to do something it would be "stay out of power, you screw things up too much with your stupidity" Go feed some lambs or something...

So instead of murdering people, Oh wait, he does...
He gives orders to bomb mosques if there are militants hiding out there..
Thats great bomb churches.. smart bush, smart
and instead of beheading people, they take people who even cover their faces up, get them naked and make them hug and do disgusting acts
kidnappings... hmmm, well I'm pretty sure we've taken some hostages, or POW's as we like to call them.
killing of their own family memembers..... well he wouldn't want to do that now, they've all helped him illegally make it to office...
Oh and lastly
flying planes into buildings... Well he doesn't do that, but he sure likes flying planes over cities and dropping a barrage of bombs..
I'm sorry but if your going to pick on the muslims, look at your idiot of a president

[edit on 2/9/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I don't support bush. I honeslty think he was behind sept 11. I don't support the war in iraq or the killing of muslims.

But i do support banning islam from europe and deporting muslims for the saftey of all europeans. I don't support europeans armies in the middle east either. Sounds extreme, but world is geting extreme.

I don't like bush, i don't like european governments that support bush, and i do not like muslims or islam.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

LOL is that the flavor of excuse today? What parts of Socio-Political Islam does Theological Islam object to? If Theological Islam governs Islam then how can you make a point? Seems to me that Socio-Political Islam is a derivative of Theological Islam.
How are them Shi'ite Muslims doing? Are they the bad guys? Is Mohammed al-Mahdi still kicking it somewhere or not?

This was a thread about theology, not socio-political ideologies on the 3. You attacked a doctrine you know nothing about based on events of a few Islamic fanatics. I'm not sure why you can't get this through your head. Sharia, the Islamic law, is derived from the Sunnah and the hadith, it's not as savage and backwards as it may seem, of course, for someone as yourself, sitting in the west, it's east to criticize something you don't understand.

Deep

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

This was a thread about theology, not socio-political ideologies on the 3. You attacked a doctrine you know nothing about based on events of a few Islamic fanatics. I'm not sure why you can't get this through your head. Sharia, the Islamic law, is derived from the Sunnah and the hadith, it's not as savage and backwards as it may seem, of course, for someone as yourself, sitting in the west, it's east to criticize something you don't understand.

Deep

This thread is about what I say it's about. Its about the whole of Islam. Not just the parts you want to defend. If you are uncomfortable defending your Brothers who take hostages and threaten to blow up children, then thats something you need to address... not me. Your scholars condone taking innocent civilian hostages, that is SAD!

[edit on 2-9-2004 by looking4clues]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
'Laslam be innocent who all devoured homing 'Liya
Second and Mohammad God prayed an attic and a peace
A sender who God accepted cherished a fear
And for a m was poet 'Oukahn
And a a Mary son messiah not is a God son

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by almasad
'Laslam be innocent who all devoured homing 'Liya
Second and Mohammad God prayed an attic and a peace
A sender who God accepted cherished a fear
And for a m was poet 'Oukahn
And a a Mary son messiah not is a God son

my thoughts exactly

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
"Beware of false prophets who come to you disguised as sheep but underneath are ravenous wolves. You will be able to tell them by their fruits. Can people pick grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? In the same way, a sound tree produces good fruit but a rotten tree bad fruit. A sound tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor a rotten tree bear good fruit. Any tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown on the fire. I repeat, you will be able to tell them by their fruits. (Mat.7:15-20). "

The fruits of mohammed has just murdered 200 people.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Which Muslim or predominately Muslim countries are currently in operation that are not repressive in general and/or repressive towards women and/or repressive towards other religions? What I mean is: a country that you or I would have no problem relocating to and living our lives the way we want in peace. I heard that Morocco is pretty tolerant. Are there any others?

Turkey and Morocco... and that's it. (Maybe we can add Afghanistan and Iraq to that list one day, but who knows.) They try to be secular countries (where there is a seperation between church and state, as is the case in modern countries) with mostly Muslim populations. Why is this difficult to do in the Muslim world? Because, in Islam, the church is the state, and so the two can't be seperated without creating a new entity.

All the other major religions of the world -- Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Shintoism -- have long since been through their "dark ages." Every religion goes through its "dark ages" period (like the Crusades and Inquisition in Christian history, as an example), and those religions that can't get past it, die out. Islam is going through its "dark ages" right now -- but, unfortuantely for the rest of us, they also have 21st Century technology at their disposal. (Imagine how horrific the Crusades and Inquisition would have been with 21st Century technology!
) It's up to the Muslim world itself to stand up to the militants, to the terrorists, and eliminate them from their society. Turning a blind eye will only result in the Muslim world self-destructing over time (and possibly taking all the rest of us with them). Until that happens, all the rest of the world can do is hold them back, try to prevent the next terrorist attack...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
What about when everyone started killing witches? ...
What about slavery

"There has been no more organized effort by a religion to control people and contain their spirituality than the Christian Inquisition. Developed within the Church's own legal framework, the Inquisition attempted to terrify people into obedience. As the Inquisitor Francesco Pena stated in 1578, "We must remember that the main purpose of the trial and execution is not to save the soul of the accused but to achieve the public good and put fear into others." The Inquisition took countless human lives in Europe and around the world as it followed in the wake of missionaries. And along with the tyranny of the Inquisition, churchmen also brought religious justification for the practice of slavery."
www.positiveatheism.org...

Don't get me wrong, I believe in God and Jesus, but just like the muslims, we also have radicals. You can't paint everyone with the same brush, You'll run out of paint.
My finac� is Muslim, and I don't see her running around killing people and believing everyone should die who doesn't believe. Its quite the opposite. They are just deeply religeous people, and some of them take things the wrong way, not everyone has a divine perception.

EDIT: If you guys did follow Jesus' teachings you would know he isn't about killing, but you would also know you should love thy enemy as you love thy brother.

[edit on 5/9/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think it's a reductionist view to blame the whole Islamic world community for the deaths in Russia. It's tragic, and even horrible, that those hostage-takers will kill in the name of God. But if you truly want to deny ignorance, you might want to look at what context these people grew up in, and what caused them to do this.

I feel increasingly uncomfortable with where this forum is going in regards to Muslims. People are jumping to conclusions way too fast and condemning an entire creed for the acts of what, up to know, may still be a minority of the Muslim community.

I have no numbers as to what percentage of Muslims are terrorists. It may be 1 percent, it may be 40 percent. But leading people to believe that the Muslim faith in itself is criminal isn't better. All it does is incite people to hate.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
I think it's a reductionist view to blame the whole Islamic world community for the deaths in Russia. It's tragic, and even horrible, that those hostage-takers will kill in the name of God. But if you truly want to deny ignorance, you might want to look at what context these people grew up in, and what caused them to do this.

I feel increasingly uncomfortable with where this forum is going in regards to Muslims. . . . .

Tupac Amaru Shakur embodied that exact thought (BOLD)

THUG LIFE

It didn't mean robbing people and murdering... if you thought that your so wrong..

His idea of THUGLIFE was very easy

The
Hate
U (You)
Gave

Little
Infants
Fu*ks
Everyone

Look at our society and the things we view as "okay" these days... We are warping the minds of our youth and making them the radicals when we teach our children religeon and not know it ourselves and not know how to teach it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
What about when everyone started killing witches? ...
What about slavery

Well, every culture and religion has had slavery at one time or another (slavery is still legal in Sudan today, for example), and every culture and religion has also had its share of killing people because they thought they had supernatural powers -- be it witches, werewolves, vampires, etc. etc.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
interesting read.

has there been anyone here that has tried to refute/rebuttle the original posts claims?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
But if you truly want to deny ignorance, you might want to look at what context these people grew up in, and what caused them to do this.

I try to be open-minded and tolerant. I believe in the rehabiliation of criminals & don't support the death penalty. But what happened in Russia is beyond the pale of evil. I'm tired of looking for the "reasons" why people commit hellish acts of sadism & violence. Human beings who are capable of blowing up little children to atoms & shooting them in the back have passed the realm of being human & they ain't comin' back.

And in terms of looking at the context of these terrorists' lives, and what caused them to do this: did or did not their religion have anything whatsoever to do with their decision to meet oppression with horribly murdering innocent people? And if indeed it is some radical clerics who are leading their flock astray, and not the religion itself--what quotes & texts are those guys referring to in order to justify their calls to violence?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join