It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadow Side's Plan And The Purpose Of Light

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Recent conversations led a little more understanding to form regarding the mindset of those working on behalf of the metaphorical Shadow Side, and a clear Snapshot of what is occurring was revealed. This could be written from a Christian, Buddist, religous way, but this will be written inclusive, not exclusive, universal, not denominational. For there are truths and distortions to be found in much of the worlds knowledge and spiritual teachings. Hence some will put this down to new age, whereas it is not, though it could wear that hat too if needed. In fact some of this has been criticized by the esoteric groups for being too positive, by the Christians for not buying into the harsher instructions in these religions but seeing, interpreting the highest most inclusive and positive loving thoughts. It is the positive, the most benign, the most inclusive, the most generous, the most beautiful, the most kind, the most forgiving, the most unconditional love that is the answer and the interpretation, we need to put on everything.

Terms have been brought up by science, by metaphysics, often called pseudo science by its skeptics, such as Infinity, the Holographic Universe, Electric Universe. Alot to explore and think on. Some of this may apply here as well.

Tptb, have long known, some of it through direct memory, through their contact and direction, about the Cycles that occur here on earth, with relationship to catastrophes and disasters. Some believe they are also an altered race, genetically designed to be more ruthless, more dominating, more enterprising, more inclined to rule over others, and brutality, a lack of love and compassion a self motivation. That this genetic code has enabled more of a takeover to occur.

Whatever we think of in this, those traits are the ones that dominantly exist in certain bloodlines, and are manipulated by them.

Their goals each cycle involve closing down the advancement of the last one, and only allowing survivors who fit their purpose for the next.

They are always given clues in the documents, information, arts, science, monuments, pictographs, and artifacts from the past, for the information often is put in plain sight, and they horde this knowledge and keep it to themselves.

To them, this is just one more cycle, overall, most don't suspect the teleos purpose behind creation, some do. For those, some would probably be convinced it still isn't this cycle, while others might be very concerned and feel a certain desperation because they suspect they are about to lose control, so these ones would be trying to lower the frequency as much as could be done, to try and halt the purpose for this creation being fulfilled.

However in a conversation with someone ,he assured me the black ops/payroll secret service, manipulate peope, gather information, and laugh at us, they think its all a big joke, and enjoy their roles, being ruthless, and have no imperical proof of any ascension or transformation occurring, so its business as usual, and preparing for their masters control of the world in the next cycle, and who would survive. Some are there to gather information from those who are sharing this knowledge and are attempting to gather any proof there would be, but I can't imagine considering the metaphysical subjective information, this would be high on anyones priority list.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So they knew the time for this new cycle, the season for this to occur, but the actual date, though the 2012, is a good marker for them, its not precise in any way But the technology was sufficient to look out in space, and locate what they were looking for.

In their library of information, listed above, ie. secret documents artifacts, etc, they have many clues to the cosmic nature of the events, and that this causes (in the past) extinctions and evolution too, at least for some of the cycles.

Revelations 9 11 is the best clue we have to what they are serving,and even to the cosmic events themselves.

Their king is the angel from the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is [Abaddon,] and in Greek, [Apollyon]--the Destroyer.

The Destroyer. The Dragon. Wormwood The Shadow.

A known event that NASA has released some documents on would be Fluffy and the mangetic strips that may have pierced into our Solar System's Heliosphere, and this might be what is causing those quakes associated wtih elenin. Another sign, as its blue. The Blue Kachina.

They've been building their bases since at least the 1980's in earnest, but possibly earlier, and ruthlessly planning for the new world.

Logan's Run, is a good depiction of what these Corporates wish.

To eliminate the useless eaters, and to lower IQ, and increase mortality. Radiation has been released that does both of these things, not to mention destruction of environment, and poisons.

They wish to have only the most useful able bodied work as their servants/slaves/serfs, and not outlive their usefulness.

Though amping up cosmic energy with HAARP and selectively targeting areas,even nuclear facilities, they are engaging in geophysical warfare, and weather control.

The borderline between what is manmade with advanced technology, and what is cosmic is hard to determine.

But the goal remains to CRASH THE ECONOMY and pull the rug out from beneath everyone, and create mass starvation and illness without pain relief, medicine or food. And throw in natural disasters as well. They may intend to eliminate half or more of the worlds population in the next while.

And I've gleaned alot of this, including conversations recently. I am being led to believe that this is a plan they intend to begin to carry out soon so this is like the lull before the storm.

As an outcome: Problem/Reaction/Solution, Fema Camps and Control/Fascism/Martial Law, which will deliberately starve even more, will become the new atmosphere, one they don't intend to take away.

Tailoring things to appear as if the revelations is coming true is their plan as well, and the Revelations mentions a red banner, which leads me to believe a huge conflict with China that will reduce the population of those fighting by 1/3 may occur as well.

But the massive deliberate crashing and starvation of the vulnerable citizens of this world is their agenda.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh #, how can I win ? I have massive earthquakes, fires, floods, Fukushima radiating me from the inside. out. GMO food poisoning me, Big pharma pills slowly killing me.
What is the point to keep going ? Damn! Then I have obesity, and other diseases good lord. Just somebody take me now!
edit on 12-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Read Bill Cooper's books and check out his thoughts and views. He breaks down the bible into its metaphorical meanings and talks about a priesthood since the last ice age being in controll of everyone through the past 5000-12000 years.

Ones to watch are 'Mystry babylon' and 'Behold a pale horse'

From what you have written, I take it you have already have been initiated by bill. If not then I suggest you look at his works.

Hope this Helps!

R.I.P. Bill Cooper.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Nature of the Shadow itself must be looked at fully. For what truly does this mean? And what are they really serving metaphorically when we speak of Rev 9 11, the magnetism, the Shadow.

I'm going to link posts on other threads that help describe some of the information. Also in a sense understanding or agreeing this isn't as important as the good works we should be outflowing into this matrix, whatever our beliefs.

But earth is a mirror of our home in Paradise. Akin to a Shadow of our home. In a testing ground universe, a dulaity zone of oppositions. The purpose to make real, the Love we have, that we expressed in a state of innocence, to do so with understanding of right and wrong, Love and Hate, and to grow our understanding of Service To Others.

In the Shadow, we are sometimes dealing with Shadows, and not all that we see is real, yet the essence of we see IS REAL.

When we harm others, it is the Shadow that is the universal timeout, the correction and even healing facility, and we will face those Shadows, that are our creations, or that we have allowed to dominate over us. If we've harmed others, those Shadows will be pain and suffering that can be extreme, if we have not taken the time in our lives to seek to recover, to gain in empathy and understanding.

As a Shadow, what may lie ahead, did not have to come to pass in the ways in which it will. For this is a highly interactive School, and it was created in the point of Balance between Light and dark, a free will zone of choice, in a state of purity and innocence.

In that Free Will zone there were and are two lanes to the highway, that go in opposite directions, one toward Progression and Growth Of Compassion, Love, Understanding Others and Light, the other is atrophe of our Light and Awareness and Love, a shrinking of consciousness and regression.

Those things we're dealing with today and tomorrow were affected by our choices and apathy yesterday and the day before.

So to begin with, we need to pay attention, because we're not waking up to the corruption in this world, and I don't mean ET, or Disclosure, but the way the world is run by intent, or feeling enough compassion for those around us, to bother to lift a finger, and try to halt it. And only out of this lack of awareness, this shrinking love and compassion, is it even possible to be in the situation we may be facing. For wide awake populations would not be under these people's control.

We need to understand, be willing to start to mature enough to take some degree of responsiblity for the hardships that may come, in the sense that while we aren't responsible for the bad behavior of others, we are allowing this to run the show, and allowing their programming to produce fruits in us, that we should never have allowed. So facing this and turning within to our Source, with humility, taking blame on oneself, and wishing to find ways to help, being open and honest and seeking for the true knowledge and truth within, something foreign to most of our teaching, is something we need to look at. Not to judge ourselves, but to turn away from what we're becoming and try to work with Spirit in overcoming ourselves, and the world around us.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is one of the posts remembered from ET_MAN's thread that gives a sense of the Sun, Stars, the Mirror and the Shadow state of earth the Creation.

Its very good:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For days now, information keeps coming, I think since that cme hit on 9/9/11. That was a day that not only brought experiences but direction. And relating to our purpose here, we have a very big one. Who we are inside, what the purpose of this school really is about and how to shine our light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A push inside straight out of my soul, for Someone is not letting this go.

Remember this, everyone, and all around you, are beautiful wonderful beings of Light, having journeyed far. Your greatest strength is that which is foolish in their eyes, Love and Compassion, and Giving. You come from a Family that is equal and shares everything. And yet free in every way, no control. Your worth as human beings is NOT established by how useful you are to this elitist echlen of people, how useful a slave to their corporations or their agendas. Your worth in INSTRINSIC. Throw away all the economics and politics and dogma. Be Love and Be The True Family You Are. Not judging another by the work they may or may not be doing in servitude for the bank account of the corrupt, but only judge how much you are doing to serve those around you.

Be the Family you wish to go home to, here and now in the school. That is the way home.

THE SYSTEM IS JUDGED BY THE EXPERIENCES OF THE MOST VULNERABLE AND SMALLEST AMONGST YOU FOR THAT REVEALS NOT ONLY THE WHOLE THING BUT WHAT YOU ALLOW IN YOUR HEARTS IF YOU APPROVE OR BUY ANY DOGMA OF THE WORLD TO FORSAKE YOUR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Whether you feel he is a metaphor or Real as I do, what would Yeshua/Jesus do?

Who are the most vulnerable amongst you?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The US in particular but in all nations the programming has been intense from childhood. One is indoctrinated into political wings, religious wings, economic wings, all lacking and deficient, all deliberately made this way, and a push towards ruthlessness and dissociation of others.

We're a Family, and there was no doctrine anyone should ever have accepted to allow the most vulnerable to be exploited or harmed, to suffer or die, or be enslaved. Nor had we any right to enforce slavery to corporations. Its not OK , to have collateral not the 8% or more in most first world countries, or the billions world wide.

In fact this is the consequence that is going to make some of those difficulties possible, though we don't have to envision probable, even if a massive awakening to Love occurred tomorrow, for so much neglect, ignorance and suffering has taken place, without deep thinking.

Put aside the programming, and the rhetoric, because its all traps and snares, and its also a set up for events planned to come.

Only true equality and sharing was ever intended to go home.

And even if these events occur, to some degree, if allowed by the Higher Power, and we shouldn't allow these warnings, even the ones in this thread, or all the propaganda to capture our imagination, but seek to pour them out, empty them and be filled with the Guidance From Our True Eternal Source, and truly putting equality, beauty, fairness, virtue, love, gentleness, and all positive values instead, good health and abundance, and caring for all equally, the less healthy and fortunate, should always be the only thing we put in our own imaginations.

This is not meant to be embraced exactly either, its a overview of things, but meant to be quickly shoved away and poured away. But that Love within, that Light within, its the true way home.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
One of the best threads that i´ve read in this forum. Thank you for posting this.
Directly to my favorites.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
One of the things I'm going to say now was in a conversation with this person who was suspected by me of being akin to an fbi agent, his language, use of the word "conjecture" with a friend and his truly alarming insight to the nature of what black ops thought like, and almost gleeful, arrogant in his expression of their amusement of our ideas, led me to bringing it up.

Also I felt manipulated and he would reveal one side to me and be a completely different person to others.

In the end, more akin to damage control I'm sure, so he wouldn't slip up again he thought, he asked how I knew. So I clued him in. Surprisingly enough I went on ATS and found a thread on how likely it was that fbi/cia etc were all microchipped, and have to say, that explains alot. The lack of feeling for people, the high analytical mind devoid of compassion. Hmmm..... I'd say yes!

Now, things were expressed that was supposedly forthcoming ie. earthquakes and the suffering people would go through.

I have a very strong faith and no intention of allowing anything dark carried out without giving my all, to waking people up, to how to sidestep this, as much as possible if not the whole thing.

Because of this planet's inhumane treatment of our family, all of humanity is family, and our allowance of this, collateral damage to the paradigms of our capitalism and big screen tv's and entertainment, we need to be humble enough to see, that in the cosmic cycles, there may be some consequence, but this not DOGMA. For there is Love and Goodness over our heads that has complete Understanding, Forgiveness, and Help for us to recover who we are, to renew our Love.

It doesnt have to go this way, and if it takes these turns, what we do will determine more events.

In other words, can we do anything? Can we bring in a happy ending? Is it lost?

Not at all and yes we can, and we must. We're not the metaphorical dark side, after all. We need to remember who we are, reach for that Love and have Faith and move forward with cooperation, and always have that sense of others, and lending a helping hand.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh #, how can I win ? I have massive earthquakes, fires, floods, Fukushima radiating me from the inside. out. GMO food poisoning me, Big pharma pills slowly killing me.
What is the point to keep going ? Damn! Then I have obesity, and other diseases good lord. Just somebody take me now!
edit on 12-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

I see a lot more positivity in humanity and have a great deal of Faith and Hope. I don't think handing ourselves over to negativity lock, stock and barrel is a good plan. I've tried to summarize a lot of what I call negative things in a quick couple posts and then wish them poured out, because what is coming needs some facing but the solutions are things that need to be focused on, the Goodness and Love we all were born with, and many still have within, can turn this around, enormously.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
Read Bill Cooper's books and check out his thoughts and views. He breaks down the bible into its metaphorical meanings and talks about a priesthood since the last ice age being in controll of everyone through the past 5000-12000 years.

Ones to watch are 'Mystry babylon' and 'Behold a pale horse'

From what you have written, I take it you have already have been initiated by bill. If not then I suggest you look at his works.

Hope this Helps!

R.I.P. Bill Cooper.

I never had the time to get too deeply into it, but was watching videos on youtube, many parts long. I'd also been directed to his work. So will probably go further into the videos.

This is stemming from both personal experiences, ie. quite profound ones, and alot of seeking, not to mention finding.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Obviously the first real way to make a difference if awake is to make our representatives aware that we understand what they're doing and that we denounce/renounce it. Share with compassion for them and the distortions they've bought into, they're way out, and what world we wish. Write into news media editors and express the same thing. Let them know we know.

This wont stop them in their tracks but its a really big first step larger groups waking up need to do.

Still how much time is there? Will they play their cards overt and strong, soft peddle it in with metaphor and sybmbolism. I don't have a clue. It may be the fear factor they wish to control with, and lead us into thinking this is coming, but only certain things actually do. With so many cards to play and the worlds resources at their fingertips, no one can say anything with a certainty, but I feel more earth changes and this economic collapse is coming. And whoever it harms will be by intent.

So we need to find ways to get active, and quit enabling this system. We're being co-dependents, we're enablers, This has to stop.

And to find ways, to help those in need, an the poorer nations, understanding that our charities are mostly run by corps and the money funds fronts and corruption. They don't all though and finding good honest groups that are working in various countries front line is a good idea. Even small amounts. Can't afford 30 a month, a dollar a month then, whatever we can. Prayers, meditations, whatever spiritual//metaphsyics. These are gifts too. Giving is needed. We don't give enough to those in need, but blindly live off the worlds resources, while free citizens who subsisted off the land and resources have had their own ineheritance taken from them. They were never slaves to our job ethics or system, they were free. We live off the resources of the world. The chocolate you drink, 80% is slave labor, children. And corporations in our coutnries and our government know this and endorse it as low cost goods in stores.

The computers have slave labor in their elements.

Its time to stop acting like selfish unaware people talking about others as if their cooperation is drinking of the breast , they need to be tough dog eat doggers like you.

Wake up. This isn't democracy, and its not even capitlism, which is primarily free enterprise with small businesses, not monopolies, and abundance for ordinary people, and ample for those in need.

With more freedom comes more responsibility!

We've been sold lies and programming, and there is a possibilty that there will be a consequence related to our inaction or compassion. Ie. the starvation that might occur and lack of services is going mimick what we have allowed to happen world wide to billions.

But even then, we don't to accept this. Anythign that happens, we don't have to give into looting and desperation. We can meet up and organize in every town, how to share our food and necessities, eek things out with everyone and volunteers can reach those in need. In hopsitals, dentistries, needed services, and our own homes, we can employ the mechanics and engineers to help get generators going and keep power on, we can create cooperation.

Just remember, for those who are stocked up,and armed with weapons that those starving families are not your enemy and think careful about the Shadow, for if you kill anyone instead of sharing, the correction facility for the souls is going to be peopled with some very overhwelming Shadows, and until we deal with those we don't get healed. Dont harm anyone.

So we need to be more cooperative, more helpful than ever before now and after any events occur.

We can join together in meditation, prayers, expressions of positive. We can ask for the Light/Goodness/Love to directly come in and assist us all.

We are not alone, and there are many ways to love and help others. Lets find them.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I agree, and I have changed and am still changing. This has only begun for me but I feel this urge inside me growing. I don't know if it's coming from me or beyond me, but I know beyond a doubt that we have to change & we will because it's what must happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The opposition school. The magnetism or Shadow is there, and they were looking for its arrival, the signs were right, the season was right. This means the metaphorical or real Light will also be with us, and arrive and permeate everything as well. And the outcome depends on what cycle we're in. Teleology needs to be examined. There was one mind who could debate with scientists using terms that were not just metaphysics, but interdisciplinary logic. Terrence McKenna and his last interview given before his untimely, and possibly arranged death. I imagine he was saying things they did not want to hear He knew he had only a short while left, and in this talk his mention of the Force that acts upon all things, nature, cosmos, biology, dna, and conscousness, that has channeled the DNA down multiferous pathways in such a short billion years, leads one to understand, how he put this in his video, that events are not pushed from behind, one preceding into the next.

But rather, Science itself was finding evidence, that events were pulled by this Force. Call this what you will, but if you're a deep thinker and have noticed the opposition in the school, there is a right and wrong, a love and its opposite, and a choice we need to make, for this progression and transformation that is built into the very nature of all matter, all things.

This very Force, acting upon consciousness has sent forth Great Teachers, including Yeshua, who demonstrated what it took to go back home, and the most important things, seeing through the world, selling everything metaphorically for the pearl. He demonstrated far more than the Bloodlines realized as well.
For he showed that it was selflessness and service to others that won the day. But he also said, you may call me Lord, King, Master, (he was more than any of those we had here, I believe he was from Beyond, outside the universe, true immanuel, the Light with us) and yet he washed the feet of his disciples, wore no fancy clothes, operated under no pyramid structures, and didn't act as a catalyst to nudge humanity.

Love never harms. Love does not hurt or hate to help others. Love is Love always.

This Force sent in others as well, and it taught preparation for the progression.

This is something that can be approached logically and from deep analsis of the forrest, not the trees, multi disciplinary, including Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geophysics, History and Spirituality, plus many others not mentioned.

It is not a question of IF, but When.

What cycle are we in? Will this cycle merely repeat the others but with own personality? Or is something else going to occur instead?

Something that we need to reach for more Love and more progression of awareness and consciousness to stand in this Light.

Terence McKenna's Final Earthbound Interview

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
A friend offered insight into revelations being carried out already under the reign of the Bush's. Lets look at one for example that he offered, and its a good fit.

Revelations 9: 7-10

9:7 The shapes of the locusts were like horses prepared for war. On their heads were something like golden crowns, and their faces were like people's faces.

9:8 They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like those of lions.

9:9 They had breastplates, like breastplates of iron. The sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots, or of many horses rushing to war.

9:10 They have tails like those of scorpions, and stings. In their tails they have power to harm men for five months.

This was Iraq, oil fields on fire, and the choppers that filled the sky. And a sign of their warfare in the middle east.

Revelations chapter contains quite a bit:

Here:

9:12 The first woe is past. Behold, there are still two woes coming after this.

9:13 The sixth angel sounded. I heard a voice from the horns of the golden altar which is before God,

9:14 saying to the sixth angel who had one trumpet, "Free the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates!"

9:15 The four angels were freed who had been prepared for that hour and day and month and year, so that they might kill one third of mankind.

9:16 The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million. I heard the number of them.

9:17 Thus I saw the horses in the vision, and those who sat on them, having breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of lions. Out of their mouths proceed fire, smoke, and sulfur.

9:18 By these three plagues were one third of mankind killed: by the fire, the smoke, and the sulfur, which proceeded out of their mouths.

The Nations Flags, Red, Blue, Yellow, and the heads of Lions.
If they truly intend for war.
Lets not fight any.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This discourse is too high-minded for me.

It talks down to me like I have to be told what to believe and can't think for myself.

The Galactic Federation of Light talks this way. It is all very grandiose and eloquent and spiritual.

But is it true?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

No, its actually putting it all out as quickly as I can. I don't have the ability to sort it and create something entertaining, or appealing, just get it out, thats all I can do right now. Sorry if you felt that way, but my chronic fatigue doesnt do the sorting part well, so I have contribute as best I can. Can't sort out big threads, and really hesitate doing them, far too right hemisphere I really like adding to other peoples threads instead. But after the conversation yesterday, felt pretty compelled today.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
My son, getting ready for school, switched the music from something cute to this, his idea of amusing.

"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy

Again, the programing in this world starts very young, its all programming. Nearly ALL musicians are cia children and they just plug away at programming the matrix.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If I can understand your thread, you are stressing our need for change. Change in the way we treat each other, change in how we allow humanity to be treated by a select few... & like I said above I agree. We can not continue this way for SO MANY reasons....

At the same time I feel like we aren't really in control of the cycle. We are just here to experience said cycle. So do we sit back & just observe what's already going to happen per cycle we are experiencing, or is there a fruit to be had by getting involved? I am pulled by this...

So does what we do really matter in the grand scheme of existence?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Its not depicting 100% what may occur, but so many plans that are like cards in their deck they've set up to play, with something that is like their foundation or helper, in the cosmos, and so much forecasted in the next few months, the economic collapse, and the possibility that this is their main goal underlying any other events, to rid them of all who are not useful to them, is a very strong likelihood. And other things brought up, earthquakes, people suffering, trapped under rubble, no real food or emergency supplies, volcanoes. These are things that HAARP can create easily they can be influenced from cosmos as well. But there is a group shaping things, directing them, deciding who will live and who will die, in their agendas and minds.

I ask for the Light to step in quickly, and suggest that waking up and becoming more useful to your own soul's purpose, ie. doing the work we came to do to help others, is ARK, and holding safety over this world.

This thread is about the niave, the foolish response in the eyes of the ones mismanaging this world. That this Higher Force has chosen that which the world thinks of as weak to shame the strong, that which is love to shame the ruthless, and have faith.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join