It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Nikola014

Watch the video's i cannot possible type out everything in them. And you say demons are not real? What about the thousands of demonic possessions?

Yeah,it's called ACTING !
Don't believe in everything,unless you see the proof before.!
edit on 12-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Are you serious? Another thread about aliens being demonic? Do a search and bump the already on going threads about his subject. Good lord.

Here's one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and look here's another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another one, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and there's plenty more
Seriously, take your pick but do not start a new thread about this poor, dead, beaten horse.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

there is no jesus so your point is invalid

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

post by RevelationGeneration
Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic (Proof)

Proof ?
There is no proof as its not true , the believers in religion will no doubt lap it up as they have done with the many threads like this but the fact remains that as a theory its about as believable as the Tooth Fairy or Santa , its based on myth , legend and most importantly Faith .

Enough with these Aliens are demonic threads , its been done to death

link   

link   
reply to post by evil12day

You have already broken this... You simply put no thought into making that comment.

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument and which cannot fail to keep man in ever lasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation. - Edmund Spencer.

link   
if your not from this planet your from satan, lol. so if we went to another planet and made contact, they would think we were demons too?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Acting? Ok then, so how do they get super natural strength, able to predict the future and talk in other languages?

If you are denying demonic possession then you are ether in denial or not very well educated.

link   

link   

Originally posted by drakus
Are we freaking demons??????

Speaking for myself, no.
And you?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Demon = Dimen = Dimension = Dimensional Hopper

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Nutheads? This guys a Doctor of Philosophy, PhD. He also established the first international computer network for Ford Motor Company.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

link   

Acting? Ok then, so how do they get super natural strength, able to predict the future and talk in other languages?

If you are denying demonic possession then you are ether in denial or not very well educated.

Yeah,like that's truth.

I can't believe one adult believes "demonic possessions" are real...

link   
I will reveal one little secret of the Illuminati for you, they have a special present for believers like the OP, when the time comes for it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
if your not from this planet your from satan, lol. so if we went to another planet and made contact, they would think we were demons too?

exactly! were just as much from space as aliens are. im getting tired of this demon debate. why arent they angels? arent angels from the heavens? arent the heavens space? wouldnt demons be like... mole people?

link   
reply to post by Imtor

Your playing right into there hands.

link   
While I agree with the OP I also agree with others saying you need proof before you make a statement like what was done in the title of the thread. I mean I believe that yes what some have taken to think are alliens are really domonic beings (even though I believe theya re something a little more then that.) the point is that I believe I dont know.

And you think these beings are dimensional hoppers? i mean you dont know that there actually hopping dimensions could be using a technology that you just dont know about. Just like if you lit a lighter infront of a cave man

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Aliens have super strength and magic powers? Then why do they need technology then eh?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by evil12day

You have already broken this... You simply put no thought into making that comment.

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument and which cannot fail to keep man in ever lasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation. - Edmund Spencer.

your not going to get any love here. People are so closed minded even on ATS. They are set that aliens are from another world...are they? I dont know, its unknown. Is it posible they are demonic... yes, but we dont know. I like to keep my mind open on the subject but i do lean to the demonic side personaly

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
demonic? i think it's foolish to say that all aliens are hostile
in fact, many races may be allies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join