It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, Elenin, Hologram, 9-11, Dream Time & The Dimensional Shift

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'd like to try this topic again even though it did result in a 'time out' for me a few months back but, I think it's important enough to at LEAST consider and discuss.

Most if not all will agree that, no one knows with certainty, what's coming down the pike. Especially when it comes to Nibiru, ascension, 2012, pole shift and the ramification (and reason) surrounding the events of Sept 11th. And those who claim to do know then, I find myself asking: how it is they're privy to ALL this info yet I'm not?

So much information regarding those events are so clouded, convoluted, confusing, misleading, misunderstood, misrepresented and frustrating we REALLY have to start wondering--- what's going on here? Are we all just looking for trouble? Because clearly there can't be 7-billion different opinions or.....can there?

I constantly find myself asking: Why is it scholars and debunkers seem to have a handle on all these situations (despite being in direct contrast to non-commercial beliefs/proof) yet, still I don't? Well according to this guy in these videos, everything is a dream!

It's very eye opening and for me, penetrated a level of truth I didn't know existed. I firmly believe truth is realized not taught! So, I'd like to share this 4-part video that for me, ties in and brings much of the mystery together.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The information is within you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Your insights and comments about the videos are what actually lead me to decide to view this as my 'before bed material'. So, thanks to you - I have my night time entertainment picked out for today (SnF for that).

I'll watch it soon and either reply today or when I wake up.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatlsthis
The information is within you.

I absolutely believe too! However, we're so pre-conditioned and diseased (by foods and chemicals) that it's buried very very deep down. (have to wonder it that's done on purpose too)

But you're right
Thanks m'friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeroK
Your insights and comments about the videos are what actually lead me to decide to view this as my 'before bed material'. So, thanks to you - I have my night time entertainment picked out for today (SnF for that).

I'll watch it soon and either reply today or when I wake up.

Good idea! Just put it on auto-play so it's not interrupted. Let me know what you think when you're done.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is a very interesting take on everything, and I really like how he touches on Relativity with such care to not confuse anyone. He talks about the Earth's rotation affecting time, and while this may be true, I can't help but laugh at him worrying about time altering if the planet were to stop spinning. If this were to happen, then everything on the planet would be immediately accelerated to roughly 1.5k mph, so I don't think he'd have too much 'time' to worry about it
. Thank you for these videos, and thank you for making my brain exercise!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If this were to happen, then everything on the planet would be immediately accelerated to roughly 1.5k mph, so I don't think he'd have too much 'time' to worry about it
reply to post by ShadowMonk

This made me spit out every bit of drink I had in my mouth L'ing OL!!!

I am interested in watching the series and will do so either tonight or in the morning.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Very good post, just finished all the videos. I feel that he speaks the truth, I feel scarred for the ones I love even though he says not to. The fear people have now a days, it would seem a rough transition they would have and that scares me for the ones I love.
edit on 12-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The Real 9/11, a book about 9/11 but more about why it had to happen. I didn't understand exactly some of it at the time I read it which was a good 8-9 years, but it's starting to make more sense when talked about as a shift in consciousness, I guess a lot of us are looking for the "who did it" instead of the "why it happened" including myself.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMonk

This is a very interesting take on everything, and I really like how he touches on Relativity with such care to not confuse anyone. He talks about the Earth's rotation affecting time, and while this may be true, I can't help but laugh at him worrying about time altering if the planet were to stop spinning. If this were to happen, then everything on the planet would be immediately accelerated to roughly 1.5k mph, so I don't think he'd have too much 'time' to worry about it
. Thank you for these videos, and thank you for making my brain exercise!

His calmness IS very appealing oppose to some others who have more of a chaotic and fearful approach. Maybe his 'ego' is more in-check?

I just feel there's way too much happening; past, present and future, to close a blind eye to. And I'm also aware there are opportunists' who are taking full advantage of peoples' vulnerability (be it; selling books, lectures tours etc) and using it to their monetary advantage.

So when I stumble on a humble person like this guy (5T4RSCREAM144) who seems to be on the same wave-length as I then...it feels good!

Anyway.....hope you got something out of this. I know I did.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

The Real 9/11, a book about 9/11 but more about why it had to happen. I didn't understand exactly some of it at the time I read it which was a good 8-9 years, but it's starting to make more sense when talked about as a shift in consciousness, I guess a lot of us are looking for the "who did it" instead of the "why it happened" including myself.

I gotta admit, I was never one for numerology (still not really) but the synchronicity in Sept 11, 2001 is almost over-the-top.

But on the flip side: I can't help but think, if I polled everyone on my street (about 50 homes/150 people) I'll find some commonality with most. Whether the amount of letters in their name or the sub-total of their addresses adding up to the same number etc.

So aside from the whole '11' paradigm I am starting to understand (I think)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thank you for the videos.
I have been looking for something precisely like this.
Thank You.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by laeus

Thank you for the videos.
I have been looking for something precisely like this.
Thank You.

All I did was share someone's work. I hardly feel I should take credit but, you're very welcome.

Hope you enjoy(d) it!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Very good post, just finished all the videos. I feel that he speaks the truth, I feel scarred for the ones I love even though he says not to. The fear people have now a days, it would seem a rough transition they would have and that scares me for the ones I love.
edit on 12-9-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

I don't know whether feeling scared will benefit the cause, ya know? Besides, we don't know WHAT to be scared of anyway. So I think it's a waste of emotion at this juncture.

One thing for certain (keeping in theme to what you're saying) I feel very very sad for future generations if nothing monumental or enlightening happens soon. And soon I mean like in the next 24 months because this planet and her people cannot sustain a healthy lifestyle at this pace anymore. It's become too materialistic and it's stressing out too many people. And too many are merely surviving. Not living. And that is NOT our purpose. That much I know and I'm a mere mortal!

I know our purpose is to love. That's a given. But the density on this planet almost makes that hard to do too now. So, we cannot go on like this too much longer!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I love you Human Alien.

Thanks for the vids. I wish the guy would have kept with the "this is a dream" theme more than the nibiru stuff-why sweat it if it's a dream? Why sweat anything? Why not just love and be happy?

All is full of love

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yes, this all resonates with me, I have always been in-tune with Spirit around me. My journey this past year, considering all of this we face now, has brought me (forcibly) to let go of things that I was bound to. Seriously, any and all things, including people, who had no meaning in my life were excised from my world.

My level of responsibilities has diminished to the point where just feeding myself would be the only worry, myself and my dogs of course. All extraneous worries have been removed.

Now I am numb! I really feel numb to it all, as if there is no more worries and nothing else left to do but sit tight and keep busy. It isn't hard to keep busy, it is actually harder to make myself sit still; but I manage!

I stopped all TV and all Music last November. My environment has become sensitive to Natural sounds. I have been fluoride-free for several years now and all my water is pure and clean. I am medication free and in quite good health, my best health actually. I am exactly half my age that I plan to live; I am facing all of this just before 50.

I think about all those things (tribulation stuff), and all those possibilities; then I keep my mind on the fact that I am responsible for "recreating" everything around me, instantly with my own desires. This is why I have been clearing my world for so long, so none of that can come through or carry over any longer.

I wonder if any Ancient Maya step back over when this all happens? Maybe that is why they just disappeared, the got trapped in another dimension of time?

I believe that part of the process of evolving or ascending is to also de-evolve from time to time so as to enrich the involvement of growth for the soul. Perhaps some will evolve and some will de-evolve so they can get it right; my feeling is that I am not evolving or ascending but rather "returning" to what I once was.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You probably recall that I have an aversion to watching videos.

Most if not all will agree that, no one knows with certainty, what's coming down the pike. Especially when it comes to Nibiru, ascension, 2012, pole shift and the ramification (and reason) surrounding the events of Sept 11th. And those who claim to do know then, I find myself asking: how it is they're privy to ALL this info yet I'm not?

1. Nibiru is a fictional planet long since shown to have properties that cannot exist.
2. Pole shifts have never happened in the history of the Earth. The closest event was 800Ma and that took 15My to complete. Hardly, a pole shift as the term was defined by Hancock.
3. Ascensions have been claimed for at least 2000 years and for 2000 years all of the claimers have been wrong.

I did watch a few minutes of the first video and it was lame.
1. The claims of living in a dream world were lame.
2. The claim that scientists are bounded by their theories is nonsense and stated by someone who knows nothing about science.
3. The claim that the Mayans and "top scientists" say we live in a matrix is also nonsense.
4. The video clip of a known hoaxer making these statements adds no weight to the claims. Rather it reinforces the understanding that these are lies.
5. Then comes over 1 minute of gibberish in which no coherent statements are made.

I couldn't take more than 3 minutes of that junk.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well nice to see certain people haven't changed a bit. "Change and ascension" are way overrated anyway.

But hey, with your astute ability to be so sure and know what so many don't then, suffice it to say, you must be living the most optimum quality of life there is.

I guess you won't be recycling back here.
God speed my friend!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

And those who claim to do know then, I find myself asking: how it is they're privy to ALL this info yet I'm not?

Ahh I see how it is...

You question the debunkers and scientists certainty on the subject but then in the same breath you refuse to question 5T4RSCREAM144's certainty on the subject.

How is he privy to this knowledge?

What makes him right?

Is it because he is appealing to your beliefs?

This is called confirmation bias and a high percentage of ATSers suffer from this...very close minded.

edit on 13/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

How is Nibiru a fictional planet?

It's mentioned in many cultures.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join