It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, Elenin, Hologram, 9-11, Dream Time & The Dimensional Shift

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

The existence of a magnetic field can be inferred from the effects it exerts on an object. In general though the magnetic fields of objects in the solar system are determining by probes. Magnetic fields of planets tend to be very weak.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Actually gravity is a force that comes from mass. Air has gravity. Water has gravity. You exert a gravitational force. Gravity comes from all things that have mass.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Seems to me they are very methodically and cleverly using the word 'possibility' when referring to Tyche Tyche. I suspect so the scholars, the Vatican and the governments have time to rewrite history and condition the folk!

The original paper suggesting the possibility of Tyche gave it a probability of existing that was only slightly better than a flip of a coin.

Not familiar what the 'paper' you're referring to but even if you showed me, I will still have my doubts.

This might be the wrong thread to 'go off on' but I really need to expound:

Once you have an experience be it a 'paranormal' experience or one that doesn't exist in your text books.....you automatically, whether you like it or not...question everything that you were told and in your existence. Especially 'scientific' claims.

Because you know what? I defied science and I can NOT explain it. And I know I am not alone. So be that as it may................

It really comes down to personal experience and where the truth resides......within.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by LightAssassin

Various gods are mentioned in many cultures too...

Doesn't make them real, does it?

Yeah since we don't understand what they are talking about, these ancient civilizations must be more full of it than the biggest trolls on ats. Those foolish ancients... Building structures with such precision out of such massive stones that you can't fit a human hair between them and we couldn't replicate today with our advanced technologies, and they also liked to make up fake nonsensical stories to pass the time between accomplishing these magnificent feats??? Yep, that makes a lot of sense...

Oh but we've never seen these gods so they must be fake. Nevermind the fact that we also can't see how they acbeived the impossible by creating these structures... Guess they must be fake, too. Couldn't be that the ancients could do a lot of things we can't do... Including communications with beings from other dimensions due to their spiritual bond with the Earth and with eachother. Oh but that's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo right?

You know, I think they really could have created tv/computers and jets and cellphones if they wanted. But why would you need a jet if you can travel astrally to see any part of the universe you want? Why build a cellphone when you can communicate telepathically? Why make a computer to answer questions when you can communicate with the very gods themselves?
Of course these are just my thoughts. I would never go around claiming to actually know something... After all, im only a mere human... Our entire species has only been here for the blink of an eye. Unfortunately, we appear to be on the closing end of the blink, and a lot closer to being shut completely than when it was at its widest open point.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

It's as if I'm reading my own post...I agree completely.

You deserve more than a star for that post, let's deny ignorance, shall we.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Flagged as I would like more comments on this thread.

H_A, here are mine:

1 - Number 11. Not buying it. We could sit here and play with numbers for an eternity. What would it prove?

2 - Drunvalo. S.O.S. Snake Oil Salesman.

3- Wilcock. S.O.S.

4- The Matrix...we live in a dream. Doubt it but remain open to the possibility.

5 - Niburu entering the solar system. Not buying it.

6- Timewave zero. A joke.

7 - Don Alejandro. Is slowly experimenting that there is more room in the S.O.S. business.

8 - 5T4RSCREAM144 does a good job at connecting dots. I think that he believes what he says and that he shows his stuff on honest grounds. He often says "I don't know...I'm not sure...possibility..."...I like that from him as this is a good attitude for research. He doesn't scream his beliefs on top of the roofs and I respect him for that.

I just don't connect the same dots as he does.

I wouldn't pay much attention to it's size, if what the video states is truth than I think it's magnetic field should be a cause for concern.

If what the video states is truth...and that's a real big if...

reply to post by stereologist

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I'm a firm believer, but neutral at most, I take what I read with a grain of salt.

With regard to whether the video is truth, remains for us to find out in 2 weeks time, going by the video.

There are a lot of implications for me on a personal level, that I cannot ignore. But I do respect individual opinions, for I know no better.

But mental preparations for such an event, is essential, none the less.

Respect

edit on 13-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Tyche is a name given to a proposed object. The new name means that it is not the same object others may have proposed because it has different properties based on different evidence.

This is the original source for Tyche, a paer written by Matese and Whitmire.
Persistent Evidence of a Jovian mass solar companion in the Oort Cloud

... the probability of the companion hypothesis is comparable to or greater than the probability of the null hypothesis of a statistical fluke.

Such
an object would be incapable of creating comet “storms”. To help mitigate popular confusion with the
Nemesis model (Whitmire and Jackson ( 1984), Davis et al. ( 1984)) we use the name recently suggested by
Kirkpatrick and Wright (2010), Tyche, (the good sister of Nemesis) for the putative companion.

Here is the wikipedia entry for Tyche.
Tyche - wikipedia

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I like the way you think !

If I forget about his added clips from individuals that I have no respect for, as I said, I respect his opinion and like the way he connects dots...in an honest kind of way.

As you say, we shall see.

Warm regards,

SonoftheSun.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Yeah since we don't understand what they are talking about, these ancient civilizations must be more full of it than the biggest trolls on ats. Those foolish ancients... Building structures with such precision out of such massive stones that you can't fit a human hair between them and we couldn't replicate today with our advanced technologies, and they also liked to make up fake nonsensical stories to pass the time between accomplishing these magnificent feats??? Yep, that makes a lot of sense...

Your comment is off target. You can fit human hairs and much larger between the blocks. I've been to many ancient structures in Mexico, the US, Guatemala, Egypt, Jordan, Zimbabwe, India, etc. They are fabulous structures. We could make them today in much less time because of our technological achievements since those structures were built. The stories these people recorded are not nonsensical. What is nonsensical is the ridiculous stories that have been made out of their writings.

These structures are not impossible to make. We make things larger and better today.

You know, I think they really could have created tv/computers and jets and cellphones if they wanted.

In a sense they did because we inherited their technological achievements and built on that foundation to achieve our modern successes and these will be used in future advances.

But why would you need a jet if you can travel astrally to see any part of the universe you want? Why build a cellphone when you can communicate telepathically? Why make a computer to answer questions when you can communicate with the very gods themselves?

The simple answer is that none of that hocus pocus can be done.
edit on 13-9-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I communicate with God everyday is that HocuPocus to you too?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I don't post a lot but this resonates a lot with me and I feel like I've got nothing else to do other than wait, and keep myself busy till then.

Although, I'm still trying to figure out my part in this whole fiasco in relation to my loved ones and the people around me, but I suppose everything will set it in the way it should.

Great video OP, many thanks.

-Chuan.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by jrmcleod

I understand what you are saying and I have asked and answered those questions for myself. Tell me though, how do you figure we do not still exist when you are dead? Do you mean to say you will not know anyone when you go back home that still remain grounded to this Planet? I would love some clarity on this. What lead you to believe this?

I also understand that life is not a mystery once you realize what you are in this experience. I have come up with my own conclusions based on my studies.

Either way....we are all destined to perish this body and leave this experience. How? Who knows? Why care or be concerned about it? If a HUGE event happens....it will either be your time, my time, or no time....there is no time we should ever worry about it because then it will effect the "now".

I am "open" to all possibilities but I am not going to worry. If the time comes I will pray and take my last breath if given that chance. Otherwise....will continue to come on ATS and chat with all my friends and do my motherly duties as always.

I have thought about getting supplies....and then I wake up from that goofy nightmare. If it is my time...I will move on and if not....I will be given what I need to survive. No worries my friends!!!! Just smiles and love!!! xoxox

Jenn

Jenn,

Life on Earth or the existence of this reality cannot continue after i die. I only perceive this life and this reality because of the electrical signals interpreted by my brain. My nervous system transports that electricity to my brain and my brain processes it. When i die, the ability to perceive this world dies with me, which means you and everything else also dies with me.

So the very fact remains that we are all dead at this moment in time, but we are also somehow alive (perceived). This leads to the conundrum of, well what are we Alive or Dead? The answer, IMO, we are neither. We don't actually exist in individual form in the first place.

You have the same ability to think the same things as i do, and vice versa. The same applies to every human on this planet. Those thoughts that we both have are the first step in reality. So if i can think the same as you, then we have the ability to do exactly the same, so we have the ability to be the same. We both experience this reality, death, life etc...so concluding through logic that when i or you or whomever dies, we wake from the dream.

Time doesn't exist in death, so there would never have been a beginning or an end to our perceived life from death, which means there would never have been individuality, which means we are the same.

You are me, i am you!

Its hard to put it into words but hopefully you catch my train of thought!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by MamaJ

Your post is very thought provoking. Thank you. Let me ask you this; if you had a chance to prepare-to-survive an imminent and immanent event, would you? Let's say we knew a 19.5 earthquake was about to occur. Would you dig the trenches or hike a mountain to escape the tsunami?

When do you suppose someone knows when their time is up opposed to being unmotivated?

Because I've thought about this a lot lately. And I don't think I want to 'try to' survive an impending disaster.. I think life should be relatively easy. Not a 'survival of the fittest' scenario because quite frankly, I don't believe I signed up for that course.

Curious to hear your opinion. Thanks

Weird, i have been thinking the same recently. The only reason i would "run for the hills" i.e. prepare myself is for my child. I would like him to grow up in a "new world". But i also accept that if its my time, his time and his mothers time to go that we will go holding each other in this life and wake up in the after life still holding each other!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad dog

The supernatural is by definition not a part of the natural.

No one has ever demonstrated that they can do any form of psi from astral projection to telekinesis to dowsing to telepathy to clairvoyance or whatever. Not one instance has been demonstrated in proper scientific studies.

Communicating with the supernatural is not a provable or disprovable situation. These other issues can be tested and have been tested and have all failed.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

You pose some issues as facts when they are nothing more than conjectures. Were they facts then they could be independently verified, but you claim that is not possible.

I reject your conjectures and consider that there is a reality outside of ourselves in which humans are insignificant in terms of the universe and the universe is hardly affected by the loss of any organism.

You also make conjectures about events after death. You have nothing whatsoever to suggest any of that is valid. For example, you claim time doesn't exist in death. You don't know what death is yet you make this claim and pretend it is correct.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
niburu pulling us away from the sun could be exactly what the prophet mohammed peace bu upon him spoke about, an event that will occur before the arrival of imam mahdi, an event that will change time, an event that will make the arabian desert green!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Prophecies are an insight to future events...only in higher dimensions, time does not exist.

The past, future and present exists simultaneously.

For this, prophets were in contact with higher beings, who basically informed what was to occur ahead in time.

Arabian desert going green, Pole shift? We can only prepare and wait, but don't forget to live the moment...

Peace
edit on 14-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So essentially Jordan Maxwell is correct.

Our religions and Mazzaroth are true
Mazzaroth is a Greek form (μαζουρωθ) of the Hebrew plural word Mazarot (מַזָּרֹות), which occurs once in the Hebrew Bible, in Job 38:31-32, with a very similar word also occurring in 2 Kings 23:3-5. The meaning of the word has been described as "unsettled"[1] and "uncertain,"[2] although some scholars, such as Franz Delitzsch,[3] believe the word refers to the zodiac, the pattern of stars found on the ecliptic

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

Explains the elite and their use of Sun symbols in all affairs and other geometry. Why the energy lines etc.
edit on 14-9-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuan
I don't post a lot but this resonates a lot with me and I feel like I've got nothing else to do other than wait, and keep myself busy till then.

Although, I'm still trying to figure out my part in this whole fiasco in relation to my loved ones and the people around me, but I suppose everything will set it in the way it should.

Great video OP, many thanks.

-Chuan.

Do you think you signed up for this life?.......possibly to witness this 'event'? Whether a spiritual/metaphysical or a physical-global one?

I also wonder if I (we?) sense this anticipation-feeling because I (we) use the Internet so much. What if I (you) were marooned on an island for the past 10 years. Would I (you) still feel this or am I (we) a bi-product of information?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join