It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, Elenin, Hologram, 9-11, Dream Time & The Dimensional Shift

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I got the feeling when I heard about the mass animal deaths and the cold summer here in Australia. I didn't dwell on it but my stomach had this constant anxious feeling until I decided to start investigating.

Stereologist has tried to reassure me that these things happen all the time but my intuition is telling me different. So much so that I wasn't even surprised when the Japan quake happened. I knew it was coming.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by jrmcleod

You pose some issues as facts when they are nothing more than conjectures. Were they facts then they could be independently verified, but you claim that is not possible.

I reject your conjectures and consider that there is a reality outside of ourselves in which humans are insignificant in terms of the universe and the universe is hardly affected by the loss of any organism.

You also make conjectures about events after death. You have nothing whatsoever to suggest any of that is valid. For example, you claim time doesn't exist in death. You don't know what death is yet you make this claim and pretend it is correct.

Granted, these are conjectures, but since "time" is simply a reference point in motion of THIS reality, why would you assume that "time" in our reality would continue when our "reality" no longer exists to that dead person....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Granted, these are conjectures, but since "time" is simply a reference point in motion of THIS reality, why would you assume that "time" in our reality would continue when our "reality" no longer exists to that dead person....

Just because an observer is no longer observing does not mean that events no longer occur.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
what a load of bull

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Awesome, Thanks for sharing~!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join