It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're doomed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You're doomed!

www.thescottishsun.co.uk

A BILE-spouting American preacher who has been banned from entering the UK says Scotland is DOOMED.

Fred Phelps wanted to hold a demo outside the Aberdeen church of gay minister Scott Rennie.

But Home Secretary Theresa May said he and his daughter could not enter Britain after a complaint from North East Scotland MSP Mark McDonald.

"The only hope for Scotland is the words of Westboro Parish Church."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Just thought I would post this, because I find it so amusing and hilarious if true. So the Westboro Church Members want to come to Scotland. Now since they are not allowed. They are shouting Scotland is Doomed. Teresa May Should have let them come to Scotland. I can guarantee you this. They would be running for the first plane out. With a mob of Scotsmen and women after their blood.

This part is completely Hilarious: The only hope for Scotland is the words of Wesboro Church. Hmms oks, Scientology tried that look at where it go them, answer no where.

Members we do need a laugh. Let me know your thought below. Thank you.

www.thescottishsun.co.uk

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

thank god, more countries/states/cities should ban these lunatics. sure they have the right to free speech but when that speech becomes full of hate and ignorence something needs to be done

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MastaShake

I would have loved for them to come across, they would have been linched alive. Trust Teressa May to ban them oh wells. Still I think I will hit back on their website. Challenging them to come to Scotland if they think their hard enough. Half the time they talk out of their Uranuses anyways .

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Who cares what the FBI-funded agent provocateur says.

If hell exists, he'll surely go there. I hope he ends up there in a painful manner.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I would like to picket Fred Phelps funeral whenever he goes.

He's caused so much grief when he should be locked away in a mental ward.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hahahaha, Fred phelps is hilarious
He's the best irl troll of all time.

link   
reply to post by The Sword

I will tell you something. If he was to turn up in Scotland with his idiot daughter, she would be the first landed in hospital. As for Phelps he would need bodyguards that is for sure.

I would be the first to be gladly arrested for decking his daughter thats for sure.

link   
I think they should have let them come lol

They wouldnt last five minutes haha

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
OMG I wish they were let it. The Scot's dont take this kind of filth from anyone, let alone those loonatics who noone cares about. I dont mean to be hateful, but it would be nice seeing them cowering in fear of their lives.

I'm not a Christian, but have been raised with religion and they are the most insane, deluded people I have ever seen. Their interperatation of the Bible makes so little sense its laughable and they think they are the only ones who get it right and think of themselves as having religious genius
talk about a facepalm moment everytime they speak.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Could you imagine them in Glasgow lol. Lavys would be getting chucked on top of thier heads. They wouldnt even last 2 seconds in Scotland never mind 5 minutes. I trying to find a way to post on thier site. So I can tell them exactly what Scotland really thinks about thier church lol.
edit on 12-9-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by EvanB

Could you imagine them in Glasgow lol. Lavys would be getting chucked on top of thier heads. They wouldnt even last 2 seconds in Scotland never mind 5 minutes. I trying to find a way to post on thier site. So I can tell them exactly what Scotland really thinks about thier church lol.

Haha

I think this actually proves God

Because they would need divine intervention if they piss off some hairy arsed glaswegians!

Haha

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Great, its bad enough this schmuck is trying to preach his message of hate and fear here in America. Now he is trying to take it over seas?? I'd pay to see him in the Octagon with Silva!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The ongoing trolling and antagonism of the fake Westboro Baptist Church is not newsworthy.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
thats funny coming from a homosexual priest lol i thought that was a sin in his Gods eye

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
The ongoing trolling and antagonism of the fake Westboro Baptist Church is not newsworthy.

Fake?

www.godhatesfags.com...

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

that's not like you saying these things ? i thought we had done with hacking each other's a/cs. LOL @ them though .
i can just see him pronouncing to the scots > "he is a slimy worm who is gay"
i can see the others defending him "how very dare you...he is the first man to be truly 'gay in christ' "

they are all as ridiculous as each other. allllll worth a good laugh too

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
They would be midgets among giants if they came to Scotland and done they're thing! We in Scotland have enough Religious trouble here still holding the country back.

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

I would give the idiot a personal invitation to Scotland just to see, him and his daughters getting kicked right out of the country as soon as they landed.
Trust Teressa May to slap them with a Ban.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem

Just thought I would post this, because I find it so amusing and hilarious if true. So the Westboro Church Members want to come to Scotland. Now since they are not allowed. They are shouting Scotland is Doomed. Teresa May Should have let them come to Scotland. I can guarantee you this. They would be running for the first plane out. With a mob of Scotsmen and women after their blood.

This part is completely Hilarious: The only hope for Scotland is the words of Wesboro Church. Hmms oks, Scientology tried that look at where it go them, answer no where.

Members we do need a laugh. Let me know your thought below. Thank you.

www.thescottishsun.co.uk

the one thing that protects them in the US is the constitution which is why they were able to get away with it in the but even that the people had enough one day.

Now imagine a bigger and angrier crowd in Scotland if they arrived.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e67122f51b21.jpg[/atsimg]

Great find OP S&F had a good chuckle (much needed in these times)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join