It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're doomed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

obviously he is not the only gay in scotland

if anyone who tries to say anything is going to get a bottle chucked at them we, sorrry scotland , is in a poor old state .
i could hold my own with the scots and teach them all together a thing or two about what is good and right behaviour or not , and i could do it just for fun
and how salvation is not found at the bottom of a bottle or on a needle point . choose life remember .
if it wasnt terressa may that personally stopped me speaking it wouldnt be a bottle or violence it would likely be the police , for my own safety.

these days of having to be a church minister, or completely drunk , or inotherwise 'immune' or 'safe' to have any spiritual influence let alone suggest moral guidance to the public is a sorry state for the public to be in.

surely it matters not whether he is a gay minister or a straight minister > whenever at all did announcements about a person's sexuality precede their title they hold ? if we had a gay prime minister i think we'd all die laughing or all be shot for homophobia.

those poor old ladies who just want to say their prayers early on a sunday morning , and not feel entirely alone in doing it must be thinking "what a world has this become?"
old people i have known tend not to make a point of saying that too, and i think they are wise > a horde of PC zombies are coming and they want your brains....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

i thought it was amusing without even seeing that , i didnt care who westboro was , lazy me didnt find his own links ,

one thing is for sure is that god does not hate america . are they also saying not to render unto caesar what is caesars?

step outside of circles and see where nationalism is now a tool within a one globe arena. it is nothing to do with the countries it is those who run all those countries who may or may not have a problem with god.

is there a intangible direction somewhere : blur the issues and make sure you miss the point ?

scotland is doomed , god hates america , < these are really silly things to say . its like standing on the fringes of quicksand. i dont want anything to do with that kind of thing , ever . i cant say i havent trolled like that though just once or twice , just for the lulz

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
DOOMED

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

DOOOMED I SAY !!
edit on 12-9-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I hate the way we keep banning people from speaking or protesting in this country. Freedom of speech should apply to all, not just the ones we like. People are mature enough to make up their own minds on the subject. Why would anyone want to physically harm them, surely they are just reducing you to their standards by doing so. Best thing to do with any troll is to ignore them. They feed off the attention.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Are not avatars trolls of sorts? if freedom of speech allows the troll , then freedom of ignorance prevails against it.

is it not me but are there some scary looking trolls around these lands . gothic ones , iconoclastic ones , the dangerous and the safe. many sorts but all a symbolism of sorts with a kind of message . where are you all going with that? to trolldom ? had we one that stuck a signature down there?

i am perusing an art gallery and enjoying it. thats ok then

there are slimy worms in the world who troll in the uniforms of priests . fact . there are lunes who will wear t shirts with god hates america on their backs, just to troll for attention . we all do this for amusement ; haha look at the trolls. the sun and dm are here trolling away for amusement and money . off the back of trolls .

we should retain all freedom of speech whatever the cost. at the end it is simply a breath of air no matter how loud the shout nor what the argument.
speech is only a manner of producing a message no matter how bad the language it is just a form of expression

when it is used to bait, control or influence other people is not only often it is most of the time , and i make my views clear to see if there is anyone else who actually has any common sense enough to ask questions all the way, as well. you have skeptics everywhere , they are two a penny .

i have nearly have enough of this iste becasue it is carrying its own stigma now. these 9/11 stripes down either side are they spoiling this whole environment? yes they are and who cares if it is 10 years since it? what do we have to presume that meant?

its 10 years until 2020 , did we all forget about that even while we shalll remember them ?

you colour a substance with anything and it is not pure , < this for ats management attention please.

( carry on with freedom to ignore trolls without avatars

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

The fact oks it is in the Scottish Crappy Sun news paper. But since they are giving it some media attention. then that is giving them some importance is it not?

I was just posting to ,lighten the past weekend ending it on a lighter note with a completely hilarious article.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Awww...Not fair!
Let em in to bonny Scotland,but for heavens sake film the ensuing riot as well.
Would make a priceless youtube vid.
Not fair at allTeresa May.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join