It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no terrorist attacks on Australian soil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenasangel
I understand that the Bali bombings were an attack aimed at Australian holiday makers but ive always wondered why there has never been an attempt to attack australians on australian soil.
Are there sleeper cells in Australia and if so why havn't they been found.

All those damn crocodiles you have eat them before they can detonate their I.E.D.s

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
...cos...we've got the dreaded 'Dropbears'!
You can't see 'em, you can't hear 'em, you can't smell 'em!

Never mind, Predator, watch out for Dropbears!

Akushla

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hey, if we keep letting Sudanese and muslims into the country, it wont be long before we have an attack.. Those races are taking over every major city in Victoria.... I dont care, if they want a rifle aimed at them, so be it. They took our semi automatics, so we have learnt to become sharp-shooters... dont smile in the dark.....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

ROFL

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cenasangel

Simple answer location is everything.In order to get explosives into there country you have to go through there port of entry or there airport. This makes setting up bomb plots there extremely difficult. In most other countries there is all ways ways to get things across the border by simply bringing it in from another country and walking it over the border. So this proves location is everything.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
Hey, if we keep letting Sudanese and muslims into the country, it wont be long before we have an attack.. Those races are taking over every major city in Victoria.... I dont care, if they want a rifle aimed at them, so be it. They took our semi automatics, so we have learnt to become sharp-shooters... dont smile in the dark.....

Same thing was said about the Chinese, Italians, Greeks, Vietnamese, etc...

The Chinese helped mine gold, the italians and the Greeks built 'our' roads and water infrastructure, the Vietnamese made 'Australians' realise that, three veg and meat was a pretty boring meal.

I use the 'expression' Australian, very, very, very loosely!

Australia was originally invaded by an outside force...how does it feel?

Akushla

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

So it would be easier to get Australians on the sub-continent than on home soil

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hey where is that XB ? wagon ,looks like a good un and i think the value has gone up.Still got the locked fuel cap too,thats a conspiracy on its own.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Hey where is that XB ? wagon ,looks like a good un and i think the value has gone up.Still got the locked fuel cap too,thats a conspiracy on its own.

Jack it up, Mickey Thomsons, and scoggies, blower...and its right for the road!

Akushla

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Now everyone wants its .I'm going to look for it on google earth. it's gotta be out near Alice Springs.
Right next to Pine Gap ,Oh s#it ,It is a bomb

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Now everyone wants its .I'm going to look for it on google earth. it's gotta be out near Alice Springs.

You didn't say...'bags it!'...its mine!

Akushla

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It could be the actual doorway to Pine Gap!
Well disguised!

Akushla

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

First thing I thought as well...That old wagon would be worth a mint restored...

Far more on-topic:
Probably the same reason theres been none in NZ (aside from those sneaky French and their bombing of the Rainbow Warrior...)

For the most part we tend not to factor in the wider scheme of things.
Despite some of our forces - particular our NZSAS - pound for pound whooping some serious amount of butt...whoops...I mean 'helping rebuild and restock...yeah...thats it...providing non-tactical support only...

*cough*

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Everyone fell in love with that movie character-hero Crocodile Dundee, (Aye? Aye?) Including Al-CIAduh.
And once you get a whiff of an Outback Steakhouse, it's -goodby- evil agenda mission, and hello sharin the love! Aye?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The sheep in the USA are alot dumber than the ones here in Australia

Seriously, most Aussies would see through any government plot to try and fly planes into major city buildings here whereas the Yanks took the bait hook-line-and sinker......gullible much?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
The sheep in the USA are alot dumber than the ones here in Australia

Seriously, most Aussies would see through any government plot to try and fly planes into major city buildings here whereas the Yanks took the bait hook-line-and sinker......gullible much?

guns much???

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cenasangel

Originally posted by UniverSoul

This is why,this was just posted by UniverSoul in a new thread.Typical of the Australian way.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
HAHAHA
Loved that vid

Exactly, we don't shoot first, we invite ya to a BBQ.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Australia is a penal colony that is still under the perview of the British Empire and, as such, is "sidelined" as far as global political implications are concerned... unless you consider it to be a test bed for future nwo hightech tyranny...lol...which I do...lol...

i once read a canadian saying, our freedom lies in how we do what we are told to do.
wisdom, colonial style.

australia, like canada, a corporate franchise of european imperialism.

this form of government has control of human resourses, infrastucture, an imperial outpost, it will not affect policy by much.
they get to show up at G20 meetings, making them look important back home.

with globalization, many countries no longer have national interest governments.

those that still do, brazil, china, russia, etc will better protect their citizen from financial mishap than the globalized governments.

modern terrorism attacks institutions, as in the world trade center(financial), the military, tourism.

when 9/11 happened i knew nothing of terrorism.
the targets made me want to understand how they picked their targets and why.

somewhat similar to ancient assasin societies, i figured, like anachists.

australia is not corporate headquaters to globalized institutions, lucky them.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

great video, the homer simpson version of australia.star.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join