It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no terrorist attacks on Australian soil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

If I remember those hills correctly that pic was taken in Roebourne in WA?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by britchik
reply to post by cenasangel

Surely the fact that there have been no attacks on australia despite immigration is testament that its not mass immigration that's the problem. It's Individuals that become terrorists not immigrants.
mass immigration is the problem-to migrate to australia you actually have to go through vetting & actually bring something like skills to the country,so they don't do mass migration virtually unchecked like U.K. etc.
edit on 11/9/2011 by glen200376 because: misread the 'not' before mass migration

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Lay off the aussie bit blokes, it’s a serious question and I for one have to admit that just thinking about it I can’t come up with an answer?

What I am sure of is that things American are coming to an Australia near you. What happens in America happen in Australia a few years later, it’s always been that way. In the past year to two there has been a push by government to rule the internet in Australia. It’s gone off the radar now because the government has gone underground in the polls.

We are seeing the Australian Government start to act like the US government in that it’s starting to act like it’s the boss of the people and not their servant. Can’t think of a specific example right now but they never consulted the Australian people about sending troops to Iraq and Afghanistan.

We are a two party system with only one agenda

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Because they have this guy

(Warning: normal aussie banter)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Kingswood wagon

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
maybe its because there is a high percentage of muslims in this country + they are more likely to kill more islamics than australians in any attack here.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Looks like Hammersley ranges to me...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by sir_slide

Hey where is that XB ? wagon ,looks like a good un and i think the value has gone up.Still got the locked fuel cap too,thats a conspiracy on its own.

What the flamin hell are you on about!!

I just stepped out of me pride n joy to take a flamin pic of that there hill and yo wanna rifle me ride

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by 12voltz

Kingswood wagon

What???
Me drive a flamin Holden???

It's a true blue ford fella,,

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Swifty57

Except London where she wanted more control of the masses

In the UK if we like it or not are her subjects. She does not need anymore control of the masses. She has total control already. The queen can stop any law being passes in parliment...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Because, like many countries, Australia(yes I'm Australian) is a little biatch that follows the zionist owned Yanks and Brits every step of the way, our politicians philosophy is money over facts, we got sold out long ago. Why do a terror atack here when you can do it in a country that will provoke more attention and all the little biatch countires(although we have one of the biggest countries in the world which is landlocked to no-one our population is small at 25million) will tag along with anything their corrupt zionist owners say. Lets not forget Australias Area 51= Pine Gap that is under total control of American intelligence(or lack of).
edit on 11-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Why no terrorist attacks on Australian soil? Because no one wants to see hundreds of thousands of Australians knocking on the doors of the perpetrators in their enclaves!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Most Australians want nothing to do with America's 'war on terror'.

IRM

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Because there is no need for the NWO to create mass hysteria and fear in Australia. Australians already fear the Moslem boogeymen. Furthermore, Australians do as they are told as was demonstrated with their involvement in the attack on Iraq.

Should Australia as a country decide to follow in the footsteps of Norway, supporting the Palestinians, refusing to buy Greece's debt, refusing to fight in Libya etc., then you would promptly see a "terrorist attack".

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I think you'll find the Australian Muslim community fears the Anglo Australians far more than the other way round! Fact is, the Australians are too laid back to worry too much about what goes on outside of Australia...don't ever underestimate what the Australians are capable of doing. We've seen one large riot and that was just a walk in the park compared to what they can really do if pushed far enough.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

there could very well be terror cells in Australia, but think of how vast the land is, they could be hiding anywhere in there, and never be found.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

I think ASIO has a pretty darn good handle on whats going on if there are any sleeper cells in this country. To date, ASIO have done a pretty good job don't you think?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
truth be told i think it's because we don't have anything worth blowing up.
seriously, why would any terrorist worth their terrorsalt even bother? you could take out the entire Perth cbd and kill maybe as many people as on a single block in america. if you're lucky. and for what? there's no benefit.
what you have to remember is that terrorists are people too, with, you know, human ambitions and desires and so on. assuming they exist, they're out to take down those they see as responsible for their plight, or those actively engaged in what they must see as the degradation of their culture. it would be like attacking the guy with the slingshot who's kind of standing around just drinking his beer when there is another dude right behind you with a rocket launcher.

oh also, an aside to all those [i assume] white aussies posting about immigrants coming into our sacred land and murdering us in our beds with their horrible curry stained tentacles;
don't be jerks. your ancestors came here from somewhere else as well. we all have to share this world together. a bit more love and understanding and there would be a lot less terror.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This aint no Kingswood country ,mate.

I cant believe you are trying to spread dis-info about an old wrecked car.The Jig is up ,buddy
edit on 11-9-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Swifty57

Except London where she wanted more control of the masses

In the UK if we like it or not are her subjects. She does not need anymore control of the masses. She has total control already. The queen can stop any law being passes in parliament...

in canada, i always considered that power a check on politicians, maintaining society's laws, no matter how many PM and political parties take and lose control.

one element of stability.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join