It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 is the Litmus Test. All should watch this video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Everyone should watch this video. The narrator explains a lot in just 8 mins. And the points he stated from the "official story" does not make sense!! It doesn't make sense at all. Just watch this video with a open mind and tell me what you guys think about it. It's a very good watch.
edit on 10-9-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i love the short, blunt, bigger-picture tone narrator used to put 9/11 in perspective of other worldly false flag atrocities could have flowed into. while watching i thought of an arrogant giant getting away with so much progressive global destruction.

the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
i love the short, blunt, bigger-picture tone narrator used to put 9/11 in perspective of other worldly false flag atrocities could have flowed into. while watching i thought of an arrogant giant getting away with so much progressive global destruction.

The narrator made it more 10x interesting (:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think I passed!

that was an easy test.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So this is what I learned... either

A) I'm a coward
B) I'm complaisance in the mass murder of 3000 Americans
C) I'm a tool.
D) I can't chew gum and pat my head.

Overall nice video, interesting ideas, but really lacking in substance. Who ever produced this video did what a lot of truthers do when laying out their arguments. They pick and choose the evidence they present, which seem to be the case in this video. The truth is out there, but this isn't it!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I liked the accent and the serious tone to it. It was quick and concise. I would show this to someone that perhaps recently began to have issues with the 911 story.

The only negative aspect I can think to comment on is I thought he came off rather harsh towards people that haven't thought on 911 hard enough to question it.
I think a decade (or less) is long enough for people to analyze it and have the sense to question the official story.. Although many people still haven't for whatever reason.
I would venture to call it ignorance but it doesn't really matter... people still need to discover the facts, so let's help them

Great video overall though and I will be passing it along to a few people.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Mellok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I was once an avid reader of Les Visible. I liked his prose.

I would like to point out that even for the guy who coined the phrase "911 is the litmus test", he bases his theory on the use of planes, and although he parrots the same old allegedly incriminating factoids, he is actually reinforcing the OS.

911 is not the only litmus test. The litmus test of a real truther is one who admits the truth.;that real jets cannot slice through buildings like a hot knife through butter. Real truthers do not need to be lured into discussing Israeli involvement; which is an obvious trap designed to label the story-teller an anti-Semite, thereby discounting the story.

Les Visible is a tool.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Although I believe we agree on more than we disagree, I feel I must point out something I feel is very important.
With, truth, you cannot stop halfway.
If I discover that it is likely that people within our federal government are complicit in a crime, I don't much care how I am perceived, I am after the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
From what I have gathered, there is every reason to believe that Israel was involved with the help of Israeli "Americans" of dual citizenship. As if, that should even be legal.
And, that is the whole point. Whom are the real traitors?
We have to understand whom all were responsible, and why it was allowed to happen by those that could have done something about it. For me, If I am labeled anti-semitic, but I have solid information to back up my claims, then I join the others that have been falsely labeled an anti-semite. This should never discourage anyone, but it damn sure does.
It is particularly important to oust the traitors regardless of their ethnicity or status if we are to prevent future attacks by our "own".

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

I think the Israeli involvement was built-into the plan as a way to diffuse criticism. People who notice it will be discounted as obvious anti-Semites.

Here's how I feel about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Coming from a Jewish heritage, there's no doubting the Holocaust in my family. Unfortunately since 911, I doubt everything.

We are taught to think in black and white. When I say I doubt the Holocaust, they hear "no one was killed, and I wish Hitler was in power", when what I meant was, "I've researched the claims, and they are far fetched and should be viewed with an accurate and historical eye to get an idea of what likely occurred". I can't say that of course, because they have already shut down.

This is conditioning.

I would literally be sick to my stomach when I would research WWII...so strong is the conditioning to not even look there. To even look would be blasphemous, and that's what made me realize I had been brainwashed to be a religious zealot about not just WWII and the Holocaust, but about all history, science...everything.

We are trained not to look at things that expose the fraud; they hide truth behind guilt and shame.

The Jewish question was the last hurdle for me to pass before I realized we are all suckers. The real bosses who run the show use it as their last means of defense, and I now feel very sorry for the rank and file Jews...they're as indoctrinated as anyone can be...good grief...all the constant reminders that the world's out to get them, and then the actions of their leaders assure it. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

They're really simply being used as human shields for some pretty sick bastards, but I don't think the Zionists are in charge. I think they're put out there as a lightning rod and a trap used to deflect attention; I think Jews are put in prominent positions of banking, government and law by design, so anyone who notices will be discounted as an anti-Semite, and no one will listen to them any more...the only ones who criticize them are "obvious" racists. Think David Duke and look what happened to Helen Thomas...conditioning.

Israel is just another British colony. They use Zionism to lure the psychos to power, and they use Judaism to keep the people cowering in fear. In the USA they use "Peace and Freedom" to direct our efforts, but we're just two sides of the same coin.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

There is a lot of truth in what you say. The problem I have though, is I don't really think Israel is "just" another colony.
I certainly agree that these beasts/bosses use the Jewish label as a shield, and have for decades or even centuries.
I have thrown out many long held beliefs because of what I have uncovered in the last few years. I have gotten to the point where I know where most of our politicians will stand on Middle East issues, and WHY. I have learned a great deal about who is running Israel, and their background as true terrorists. Not the American variety...
Being called anti-semite comes with the territory. I have been critical of the British Crown, but that is entirely okay. You won't get tried in court for that. Ditto, the Vatican. Don't they yearn for the days when they could put someone like me in stocks.
But, this is about 911. And the who, how and why. I think I know at least two out of three.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Short and concise and as a starting point for those who are beginning to question the OS, I think it is quite good.

I think the whole Zionist involvement is nearer the truth. They have previously betrayed the U.S, by passing on secrets to Russia during the Cold War. The thing thing is the Zionists hide bechind Israel and Judaism. No one can criticise them, less you are anti semetic.

They are out to destroy Islam and the U.S, U.K etc have been used as tools for this purpose. When was Islam ever a threat to the U.S or Europe until Israel was formed? Islamic fundamentalism is a result of the West's backing of Israel and the West's backing of Israel is born out of the Holocaust.

The four dancing Mossad agents is the smoking gun for me. They were there to record the event, how would they know about the event, unless Mossad had a hand in it?

The problem we all face is that the more we accept the lies and deceit of the MSM, no matter how widely accepted, we are doomed and have no one else to blame but ourselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

The four dancing Mossad agents is the smoking gun for me.

And it was once for me too, until I realized that the very media who are owned by pro-Zionist entities were the ones who oh so cleverly provided that story. We're supposed to focus on Israel, it makes the whole truth movement into Nazis.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

How can people reconcile the fact that Israel attacked the USS Liberty? Now, this is supposed to be this little country that depends SO heavily on the US., attacking....the US. We did nothing. Why?
Who is actually IN control? I think I have that answer, it is the only answer that makes any sense. It is why we don't cut aid to Israel. We can't.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

How can people reconcile the fact that Israel attacked the USS Liberty? Now, this is supposed to be this little country that depends SO heavily on the US., attacking....the US. We did nothing. Why?
Who is actually IN control? I think I have that answer, it is the only answer that makes any sense. It is why we don't cut aid to Israel. We can't.

For me, the implications were that countries aren't viewed the same by the denizens of the halls of power, as they are by us. Viewed as Israel and the US being simply management divisions for the entities above government, having one attack another might outrage the citizens, but for the folks at the top...like Lyndon Johnson, the question of retaliating against Israel was never an option.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Tim Osman, recognize him?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

haha yes, the narrator is quiet amusing.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
hijackers still found alive ?

i've yet to see one interview of one of these alleged alive hijackers ? could someone throw me a bone here ?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Same narrator, another video.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

I watched one of the A &E for truth videos and the man presenting made a rather good argument and had excellent credentials. But said that the WTC towers were designed to withstand an impact from a 707 at 600mph..that's not correct. Bottom line.

And this video...sounds like he's saying your either with us....or against us. Come on now, that tactic was use on 9/12.

Also, i work in the aviation industry and as hard as it is for some or now most to believe...it was that easy for people who embrace death to do what was done. Our so called security back then was weak and non existant for the most part and today it's just eye wash. Reference the underware bomber and the inkjet cartridges.
edit on 11-9-2011 by type0civ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Honestly think more people should watch this..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join