It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we really need to know the results of the 'independant' investigation into 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Do we really need to see the actual results of the 'independant' investigation into 9/11 anymore? I think that anyone with an open-mind that isnt blindly led by government, has a natural instict that the situation is not how the American Government has portrayed it, nor do i think the Government actually has any real idea as to the big picture. It his highly likely that there are some people in Government/CIA/FBI etc. that really know(or at least think they do) what happened, but as we all suspect on ATS there are hundreds of underlying currents controlling and/or influencing the people with the 'power', wether that be in the Whitehouse, Pentagon or the J. Edgar Hoover Building. It is high time we all got straightfoward, sincere and more importantly, honest answers from the men/puppets at the top, but i dont think they really have an idea themselves, and if they do, it is exactly that, 'an idea'.

Thanks for reading, comments welcome.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I truly believe that the time for an independent investigation has passed. 9/11 to me is like the JFK assassination of my time (I was not even born when JFK was killed).

I also believe that one day there will be another "investigation" just like there was a second "investigation" into the death of JFK beyond the Warren Commission investigation. Only thing is, it happened at such a late time (1979) that at that point it did not matter anymore. Even though "The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy." There was nothing that could be done at that point.

9/11 will probably end the same way. In another several years there will be another committee to investigate 9/11 who will come to a conclusion that based on the evidence the committee believes there was a conspiracy to withhold information and mislead the public surround the events of 9/11... but the committee is unable to identify who participated or to the extent of the conspiracy... just like the US House Select Committee on Assassinations did with regards to JFK. If I were a betting man, I would look for such a committee within a few years after the passing of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld.
edit on 10-9-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

No, you are right. Either way, I just don't want to know.
I prefer bliss.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The decisions of any "Independent Investigation" at the end of the day, is always influenced and manipulated by the Government.
So either the Government has to have the balls to tell the truth, or the people have to rise up and force the Government to tell the truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I think that there are people in TPTB ...that do know the exact truth of 9/11/'01. I believe that they will never come forward and tell the truth. I also believe that many, many Americans and others worldwide...are not fooled by them.

edit on 10-9-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Of course we need to see the results of an indipendent investigation. The more data can be collected the better. Only reason to be opposed to go forward with it, you have a strong feeling the results might dissapoint you.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Nope, the purpose is just to keep 9-11 on peoples minds, it is like a viral advertising campaign for politicians, and the people that celebrate 9-11 every year like Christmas just are helping to have your freedoms taken away even further.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Of course we need to see the results of an indipendent investigation. The more data can be collected the better. Only reason to be opposed to go forward with it, you have a strong feeling the results might dissapoint you.

You are of course, correct, the more information to be gathered the better for us investigators, but the point I am actually making is that whatever information to be found in their 'Investigation', it will never bring us any closer to a factual and political conclusion which the Western and also Eastern World deeply needs. I believe our Civilization and World as we know it is drawing to a close.

Of course i will feel dissapointment towards the results of the 9/11 commision, I have been dissapointed with the whole situation in its entirety and will continue to feel so.

I believe what you are trying to get at is that I will be dissapointed to find that it wasnt an 'inside job', and that Bush and Cheney had nothing to do with it? If you 'might' have taken the time to read my post correctly you 'might' have realised that I am hinting at the complete lack of knowledge on the Government's side, not the fact they 'might' have had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks.

Did I state that it would be a bad thing for the investigation to go forward? please enlighten me as to where i stated that I am opposed. Thankyou
edit on 10-9-2011 by Dionisius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am way beyond sick of hearing JFK being mentioned along with 9/11.

That helps turn it into CONSPIRACY BULLSH#!!!

Grade school physics should at least inform people what data is necessary to analyze a couple of 1360 foot skyscrapers. Do we need an INDEPENDENT investigation just to get accurate data on the distribution of steel? It is curious just to have TEN YEARS go by and not have all of our engineering schools asking about that.

psik

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You are of course, correct, the more information to be gathered the better for us investigators

All of the information is already out there.

It is curious just to have TEN YEARS go by and not have all of our engineering schools asking about that.

There is only one reason that college aged students arn't screaming in droves about the physics. Because the engineering physics makes sense. It actually happened the way they said it did. It's the conspiracy physics that is wrong. You can't make a 21 year old believe something that you cannot prove.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Yes, because its called traffic wardens and used car salesmen for 911 truth.

new topics

top topics

join