It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The founding fathers fraud the biggest scam since religion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I remember reading a thread on ATS, about the founding fathers back in 2008, the OP was blatantly ridiculed, due to people not really being able to see past their feet.
But i remember him bringing up something about how the founding fathers, really were agents of the crown, set up to play the defense
And alex jones once mentioned that george washington never actually existed, through a Freudian slip, we all that guy is a dumbass patriot.

I also briefly read posts where, people have said, that people considered the founding fathers to be terrorists, well, it makes sense as to why now.
Anyways, i was trying to find that thread today, but stumbled accross something else.

The Founding Fathers' Fraud
That's the page with the info ^, i found.
Has anyone seen this, and acknowledge how the united states was really founded?

And before you criticize what that man has said, just know that he was a WW2 vet which is something i can't say for anyone of the people who are about to criticize him.
May he R.I.P.

But thoughts?
Has anyone ever even bothered to question the story of the founding fathers, or have you just all went along with it?

I mean seemed like a lot of double standards behind it.
"All men are born equal" - thomas jefferson....slave owner, (does anyone else see anything wrong with that? or am i the only one?)

Seems like another case of the rich men, giving us poor folk these so called "rights".
I apologize if i see right through it, but it's not that hard to weed out BS when you think about it.

edit on 10-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
post removed by staff[/img]

Because anything that you don't agree with is me trolling?

Wouldn't that technically make the founding fathers "trolls" if they were legit then?
Just read the link if you can, i knew the american education system was trash....but not this bad.

edit on Sat Sep 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I might be crazy but sometimes I am tempted to think the USA was simply the next chapter and the New Improved Monarchy. Along with the prying eyes and long arm of the Church.... what an effective tool of control it was.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
post removed by staff

Where is the troll?

It is just us here.

Do you work for the Queen?
edit on Sat Sep 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I've never looked into the Founding Fathers but I know Abe Lincoln being called "Honest Abe" was similar to a fat person with the nickname "Tiny".

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This is quite interesting. I'm gonna think about this and come back later as I have some things to do. Usually I am a great supporter of the constitution. However the link has some good points to make. Nice find. S&F

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.
edit on 9/10/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The Boston Tea Party was a Masonic Lodge dressed up to look like Indians?
If Independence was the goal - why not be forthright and demand it outright? Why go to the trouble of an elaborate ruse unless you have a much larger plan that involves getting rid of the Indians too?

This was the beginning of a more perfect union alright....more perfectly able to tax and enslave the citizenry and use the people as tools of commerce and entertainment while they rule from "ivory towers" protected by positions of nobility and influence.... and without "the people" even catching on.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I might be crazy but sometimes I am tempted to think the USA was simply the next chapter and the New Improved Monarchy. Along with the prying eyes and long arm of the Church.... what an effective tool of control it was.

I've always thought of the united states as just another arm of the the UK.
Basically the UK's, military faction to do their dirty work, and blame shift.
Just a country, to brainwash those who wanted "freedom" into thinking they have it, so no one would put up a fight.
Either people would move to the US, thinking they had freedom, and once they lived in the US, they would believe they had finally had it, therefore not challenge anything.

Guess when everyone was chanting -

I was thinking...."counter terrorists lose" because the founding fathers and their cronies back in the uk , were the ones who won.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

The Boston Tea Party was a Masonic Lodge dressed up to look like Indians?
If Independence was the goal - why not be forthright and demand it outright? Why go to the trouble of an elaborate ruse unless you have a much larger plan that involves getting rid of the Indians too?

This was the beginning of a more perfect union alright....more perfectly able to tax and enslave the citizenry and use the people as tools of commerce and entertainment while they rule from "ivory towers" protected by positions of nobility and influence.... and without "the people" even catching on.

I like the way you think!
Please continue.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The umbilical cord that stretches across the Pond and the way one does not do anything without consulting the other like a pair of conjoined twins.....hmmmm? They are the first two to initiate and show up for ...well everything. Didn't the US and the UK get together and create the UN? Not exactly but they both WERE largely instrumental in turning what was the League of Nations into what we know today as the UN. Without them it would not have got off the ground.
edit on 10-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A lot of your posts seem to be intentionally questioning the status quo here on ATS. Nothing wrong with that, but some people might consider that "trolling".

As far as the Founding Fathers are concerned, I don't need to read anything because frankly I have done it all, much as I have done with religion as well.

These guys weren't the epitome of the "perfect man" or the best examples of their own plan by any stretch of the matter. They were flawed, normal people, and THAT is why so many people can appreciate what they did. Most of them were war veterans themselves, fighting on the front lines in numerous occasions, and they fought for a war that actually mattered. As grand as WW2 was in securing peace in the world, if wasn't much different than the wars of today in terms of involvement and purpose.

Now, these men drafted their ideas of freedom and implemented them in the country. I'm sure a couple of them might have been compromised by the crown in the time, but I am also sure that many of them saw through such things and they also saw the problems that were arising. Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams - all have quotes associated with them in which they recognize the vision they had was dwindling even in its early stages, and they even foretold the final nails in the coffin to the union.

These men were not perfect and neither was their idea, but it is the best there was and is the best there is still today. American is no longer a "free" country that they originally planned it to be. The silent acceptance of what your fellow man does with his own time and energy has dissolved by TPTB making us act like we have to care and control what others do if it is outside the norm. They have made us believe that we should be involved in the affairs of other countries and the people within as well. These guys saw this stuff coming, they made laws to prevent it and they were ignored anyway.

So if you are serious, perhaps you can do a little more research yourself on the issue, but if you are indeed a troll, by all means have fun with that.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Couldn't this all be the desired scenario, deliberately introduced by a bunch of rebels and wealthy prominent business men who were disgruntled with their own homeland? Couldn't this all be THE HOOK LINE AND THE MOTIVATION.. (of some very clever men) to set up a mini-crown colony enterprise but with these men holding the reigns of control instead? Couldn't it be a clever ruse you are, we all (the citizenry) are expected to fall for?
Charades was always big in the UK.

A lot of your posts seem to be intentionally questioning the status quo here on ATS

I don't understand this statement you made at all since the thread is not about the "founding fathers" of ATS.

How does this, even in the most extreme sense, constitute trolling?

but I am also sure that many of them saw through such things and they also saw the problems that were arising.

You may be sure...but me, I am not so sure.

I AM SURE with all these accusations of trolling from people who OBVIOUSLY DISAGREE without even thinking about it

people MIGHT decide to bash the OP FOR EVEN SUGGESTING SUCH AND OUTLANDISH and preposterous IDEA...for land sakes!

...and then his thread will be closed.

I think that is how it works.

edit on 10-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Sep 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I mean seemed like a lot of double standards behind it. "All men are born equal" - thomas jefferson....slave owner, (does anyone else see anything wrong with that? or am i the only one?)

did ya ever stop to consider that maybe some of them wanted to be slaves?

some would rather live the high life as a slave to a rich family that treats them like one of their own,

as opposed to living life as a free vagabond that has nothing, cant find a job, and dies at an early age.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
the personal lives and political lives of the FF had many contradictions. the early days of the colonies it was only a good place for a white male land owner. however, they were brave enough to cut themsleves off from their own father, with hostile natives surrounding them, and make a bold attempt to create a better world for themselves.

oh, and alex jones is the rush lumbaugh of the conspiracy world. he makes money off of outrage and passions. keep that in mind

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
That's the whole point of a conspiracy forum isn't it?
To freely talk about things not widely accepted in the mainstream, and the stat quo.

But that's the thing, america was never intended to be a "free" country, it was just there to keep people confused, from fighting for freedom.
It was Counter Terrorists v Terrorists, and the founding fathers WERE the terrorists in this battle.

The government would know more about it than anything, they know the REAL truth behind it.
They were fighting for their way of life, they were seeing us as being wrong.

The founding fathers were basically rich aristocrats.
DEMOCRACY - THE MYTH, THE REALITY
Modern-day populists apparently have not studied the Constitution as originally written, or, if they have, they did not understand it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

discuss, yes. you run into problems when you make declaritive statements like, "the US is an extension of the royal crown, and we are all slaves"

you will be confronted on that by people who don't share your idea.

all you have to do is throw is some words like "possibly, might, could,"

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
In the fall of 2008 I killed time with a comrade and visited a large museum in Lexington, Massachusetts.

The Scottish Rite something or other lodge/museum.

Inside is a massive collection of presidential freemasonry memorialbilia. The giant painting of GW (washington) wearing a purple loin cloth with an "all" seeing eye over his junk has forever been lodged in the "wtf" corner of my mind.

I can tell you this. I do not believe the OS of 1776.

s&f

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Protoplasmic Traveller, before the ban hammer caught him, mentioned many times how he felt the founding fathers sold us out. How, during the treaty negotiations, they cratered and gave in to us having to pay restitution for the property lost by The Crown when losing the US. Basically, we had to pay royalties.

The debt was almost relieved a couple of times. But each time we got closer to clearing the debt, we somehow were led into deepening the debt. Look at us now, just 15 years after Clinton started to at least stop spending money we didn't have. Just look at the US now.

Great thread. Thanks for sharing. And thanks to the other contributors for their two cents.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker

I mean seemed like a lot of double standards behind it. "All men are born equal" - thomas jefferson....slave owner, (does anyone else see anything wrong with that? or am i the only one?)

did ya ever stop to consider that maybe some of them wanted to be slaves?

some would rather live the high life as a slave to a rich family that treats them like one of their own,

as opposed to living life as a free vagabond that has nothing, cant find a job, and dies at an early age.

.............bad taste man.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join