It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Explains The Perry Wrist Grab

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the man

Damn he's good at this political stuff!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

That is not a fact, Ron Paul is a smart man, he looks at the big picture and is trying to win the presidential election has a man not with support of the media (why would they? he is against establishment). If Ron came out and had been open about this situation, everybody would've painted him as the boy who cried wolf. He was the bigger man, he had his spotlight from this situation and came out the winner with perry the loser.

Is this 100% fact? no, it isn't but it is highly possible and my opinion of the situation. The pictures that was taken, the look in perry's eyes, his body language and condescending manner, you can't just 'misinterpret' that.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

lol tinfoiltp is it to win it, you are on a roll, ron paul troll for life!

It is funny because there is no actual substance to back up why you hate him so much.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You call that an explanation>?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Alzheimer's must be setting in.

This does not bode well for the Ron Paul camp. Not remembering stuff during a campaign, lol.

The RP groupies will put flowers in a bowl of toilet water just to claim it is sparkling clean.

The gesture of Perry grabbing old Ron Paul's wrist was a visual aid to say who is in command, it was a stroke of genius that made Ron Paul look like the decrepid retirement home resident being administered to by his superior.

A masterful use of subliminal suggestion in body language that destroyed his opponant without having to say anything of substance.

Except the subliminal suggestion is even stronger that Rick Perry can't control himself and won't act presidential. Hardly something that he'd want to do. Rick Perry is obviously a little bit off his leash at this point. His masters will probably correct him in future debates.

But the "I don't remember line" was in fact a bad one because people could use it to attack him personally like you just did. To suggest he's showing signs of Alzheimers seems extremely self-delusional on your part and I absolutely challenge you on the facts. Paul seems both physically fit and mentally fit. I doubt he's sharper than he used to be but he's certainly wiser. I don't think there is an age at which you stop getting wiser.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
so in otherwords, his "joke" statement was the truth, and he's been forced to never utter what was truly said.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If you read (listen) between the lines, it goes somewhat like this.

"It was so bad that I cannot repeat it to you, so I am just going to say that I don't remember it. Besides Rick Perry said it, you know that guy is not even worth knowing, must less listening to."

Great on Ron for tacking this issue in such a way.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Alzheimer's must be setting in.
This does not bode well for the Ron Paul camp. Not remembering stuff during a campaign, lol.

The RP groupies will put flowers in a bowl of toilet water just to claim it is sparkling clean.

The gesture of Perry grabbing old Ron Paul's wrist was a visual aid to say who is in command, it was a stroke of genius that made Ron Paul look like the decrepid retirement home resident being administered to by his superior.
A masterful use of subliminal suggestion in body language that destroyed his opponant without having to say anything of substance.

It looked to me like a man trying to bully someone because that is what he is used to doing. I think this shows Perry's true nature--he gets what he wants by intimidation aka abusive pond scum.

And maybe this is a man who thinks he is so untouchable that he doesn't need to control his anger, even on a stage in front of gobs of people. Is this truly a person capable of being a good president, or did he just demonstrate that he doesn't think it matters because he's the 'chosen' one??? So does america need a thug for her next president? I think NOT.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

So for those of us that can't watch videos at work, would you mind explaining what is in the video?
I think that is in the T&C's.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

Ron Paul is a gracious, wise civil servant that has always kept his eye on the constitutional ball...

These circus stunts don't phase one who responds from the well of honesty and kindness...

Rock On R.P.!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

He explains what was happening at the time of the arm grab in a very jovial sense and claims to not remember exactly what was said, more likely that he has a bit of class and won't directly slander his opponent. In the video he comes across as a really nice guy and very respectful.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
He say's he forgot what was exchanged between the 2 of them. Given, this was done during some commercial break. So, is what was said good or bad? Who knows. I guess it was no threat of human sacrifice as we all originally thought, else maybe he'd have brought that up.

And it's nice to know Paul can do good stand-up, if he wanted to. That was a great bit to play on the situation. But I do prefer the more serious approach to presidency, which he has been taking. This will hopefully benefit him in the end once people start taking the thing more seriously, instead of thinking they are watching American Idol.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I think it made perry look deranged and Ron Paul look like a normal human being, not some agro hopped up moron who needs to resort to physicality to make sure his points are heard.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
They are actors. They are playing this whole thing out and giving you drama while not making one wink of a difference. The whole worlds a stage and they are bringing in their one world government and they own all the horses in the race.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I think it has played contrary to that view by in large.

Parry looks like just another jerk, of which we have plenty already.

Paul needn't fire a shot. He takes the high road so as not be amongst the political finger pointers and lets the images speak for themselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm a Ron Paul supporter, but I never forget that he is a politician and I find his "explanation" to be somewhat lacking.

I didn't like his body language and the fact that he couldn't remember what what said exactly. That seems a little shady to me!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join