It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Explains The Perry Wrist Grab

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I'm going to have to say that after all of the stuff about Ron Paul I have been less than enthusiastic about the amount of attention he receives. Although I will have to admit that after following this issue and reviewing his response the respect I have for this man has sky rocketed. I really do believe that he is what people say he is, maybe I am being naive in saying that, although Ron Paul comes off to me as one of the most honorable, respectful, jovial and intelligent men I have ever seen in the political spectrum.

I was reading about Perry and his in your face gesture towards Ron Paul that was in retaliation for a recent add aired by the Paul campaign, I thought his approach and demeanor was ridiculously confrontational and the responses from Ron Paul proves to ME that this man is worth more than all the other candidates combined. Let's hope that this guy wins, I am no longer cynical in regards to this man, hes awesome and I hope he smokes the election!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
you do know perry gave him the wrist twist and broke his neck, right?

a ninja move he learned from steven segal.

it's being covered up as we speak.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Probably the funniest post you have ever made.....Nice one

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

s+f,

thanks, it was posted as funny, but the reality was, it was not a confrontational thing.

it was misinterpreted, on purpose or mistake.

it was not as it seems.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Totally non confrontational. Only funny, I get it bro, appreciate it

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Even the way this man has banter, just shows hes more grounded & conected to the people than any political person I'v read about/followed. I could actualy talk to him and get along with this guy. I wish him the best of luck at reachign the presidential spot hes looking for.

nuff luv from the UK. when hes finnished there, come over here, you'll be more than welcome Ron!
edit on 10-9-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

see? that's where we have problems with online polls.

who the heck is voting?

the numbers are stupid for paul.

they would be stupid for perry or anyone else!

and still not get face time on the tv!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The lapel mics would definitely have been on and this would have been recorded. I don't buy it that Ron Paul doesnt remember what was said, but have the respect for him to keep it to himself. Rick Perry is obviously pond scum with delusions of being human.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
wise move by a wise man.

how does that ghandi saying go again? i think he just jumped straight to win.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
The lapel mics would definitely have been on and this would have been recorded. I don't buy it that Ron Paul doesnt remember what was said, but have the respect for him to keep it to himself. Rick Perry is obviously pond scum with delusions of being human.

no doubt! not only would many recording devices had caught the exchange, but are you going to tell me you don't remember talking to one of your colleagues during an event the magnitude of a GOP debate!?!?

paul definitely is an affable guy, he carries himself with much class in this vid, but i can't be expected to believe that he doesn't recall the exchange he has with another presidential candidate during a debate. that alone has me agreeing with you that he has to be rising above here, another classy move (although i wish we hadn't a system where you had to protect bully scumbags).

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ron 'not remembering what was said" is clever.

it could be taken as
"so i don't upset the applecart by rehashing the event"
or
"nothing that guy says is memorable, or not worth remembering"

win. win.

Go Ron Paul

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yes, a little class in the White House, wouldn't that be crazy? We used to have that, and I think we are overdue for it again. Ron took the high road on this one and showed clearly that he is a man of honor.

I have a feeling some new talking points will be issued to some of our Trolls today - the official ones anyway - because many of the old ones just went out the window with this video.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I like Ron Paul. I believe he is a man of truth..which is very rare in politics. However....I also believe that he won't win unless he was hand-picked by the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Ron 'not remembering what was said" is clever.

it could be taken as
"so i don't upset the applecart by rehashing the event"
or
"nothing that guy says is memorable, or not worth remembering"

win. win.

Go Ron Paul

that, my friend, is an awesome take! who could remember what the babbling system shill was saying? i hope that was paul's angle

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

Exactly, class be his game. I also doubt that he doesn't remember what was said, he just has too much class to bring it up and ruin his competitor.....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I like Ron Paul. I believe he is a man of truth..which is very rare in politics.

However....I also believe that he won't win unless he was hand-picked by the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.

I've thought about that before too, however it is possible that their grip is not quite as tight as we have been led to believe. Look many of us have the B.O.B.s ready by the door and the truck all gassed up, but that doesn't mean we want to go live in the woods. Maybe there is a chance we won't have to.

There have been upsets to their plans in the past (ie Kennedy and FDR against Dewey) how do we know if there can be another upset unless we try?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I like Ron Paul. I believe he is a man of truth..which is very rare in politics. However....I also believe that he won't win unless he was hand-picked by the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.

Very important to acknowledge, I guess if he is elected then something is up...god American politics are confusing.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well, off to work so I can sell High Fructose Genetically Modified Corn Syrup (Meh!) to the unsuspecting masses.

Good thread Mate, S+F to you.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

He was probably reminding Ron Paul that it was him that was invited and selected by the Illuminati, ahem I mean Bilderbergers !

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Alzheimer's must be setting in.
This does not bode well for the Ron Paul camp. Not remembering stuff during a campaign, lol.

The RP groupies will put flowers in a bowl of toilet water just to claim it is sparkling clean.

The gesture of Perry grabbing old Ron Paul's wrist was a visual aid to say who is in command, it was a stroke of genius that made Ron Paul look like the decrepid retirement home resident being administered to by his superior.
A masterful use of subliminal suggestion in body language that destroyed his opponant without having to say anything of substance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join