It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO, Cloaked with Clouds Moving Around It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ok, I don't ever like to be the guy who says 'I did a search and found nothing', when it is obvious I did not.

So, I want to let you all know that I did in fact do a search, but don't really know what to search for that would describe this.

This is pretty interesting, but not sure what to make of it. Some people are speculating that it is a cloaked UFO and as the clouds move through the sky, they are blocked by the UFO.

Now, I am not sure really what to make of this. It could be weather phenomena, or some other plausible explanation. I thought I would share it here with you all and see what you think of it.

There has been talk about invisible objects of some sort in the sky that the birds hit during the recent mass die off in the USA and other parts of the world - killing them by way of blunt force trauma.

Ok, so here is the video, what do you guys make of it? Fake, weather explanation, camera angle or artifact?

If you have any more, updated info about this video, will you please share it here?

Edit: The apparent invisible object is at the top of the screen. You can easily see clouds moving through the sky and changing their course. The clouds even appear to depict the shape of something up there as they pass by.

edit on 10-9-2011 by esteay812 because: descriptive info

edit on 10-9-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
haha, nice one..

and for not being just another 'light in the sky' ufo, you can have a flag and star....

still no falcon tho eh?

link   
I think its already discussed here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
hmmm.......
that was pretty interesting.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Thank you very much. It is definitely unlike anything I have seen before, but that doesn't automatically make it a cloaked UFO, too bad though, haha

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Thank you for that Ea. I will check out what is going on over there. I'll continue responding to you all in this thread, unless the mods see fit to kill it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Huh? That's a weird one. Probably some atmospheric phenom. Either that or a big ol' blob of swamp gas, temperature inversion and hallucination combined

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

There was a decent explanation for it given in the thread that Ea posted above. It states that it is a jet contrail video, sped up and filmed with a concave lens.

It still seems very strange that it would move in such a way.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's the Sun. The ring is the Sun in the cirrus. No big deal, move along.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If you take a look at the other thread, scroll down for IsaacKoi's reply.

Seems there are 2 similar videos from the same location, but one is clearly different if you note the small discrepncies in the film as it plays out

edit on 10-9-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

lol yeah, optical illusion. OK. And whatever.
If the clouds are moving away from it, it's definitely something.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It's what happens when you use a fish-eye lens on your camera: straight lines become curved

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
it´s a parhelic circle, the uploader of that video has stolen the vid from this site:

haloreports.blogspot.com...

2nd article.

On Mar/3/2007 I captured a halo display with a remote webcam in Oklahoma/USA. The camera image shows a bright parhelic circle, 120° parhelion and a rare Wegener arc forming a cross on the parhelic circle. A time lapse movie is available here:

the uploader of the originial vid calls it a parhelic circle.

A parhelic circle is a halo, an optical phenomenon appearing as a horizontal white line on the same altitude as the sun, or occasionally the Moon. If complete, it stretches all around the sky, but more commonly it only appears in sections.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I would not write it off as an illusion ( if I saw this in real life not on a vid etc..) untill I saw a solid object pass threw the area in question be it a police officers round or a kite or what have you. Just seams to make sence.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

After looking at some of the explanations, it seems plausible that this type of imaging may be due to the type of lens. I don't think it is anything similar to when you see a 'halo' around the moon. Although that is definitely a possibility.

Many many things are possibilities before it can be considered evidence for an invisible UFO. It is definitely good to examine everything we can, maybe one day we will have our eyes locked in on the real deal.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
I think its already discussed here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join