It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian spotted on Pawn Stars pawning a worthless pistol.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
the licking the lips thing, i dont count it, i lick my lips all the time, and i am not a reptile,

Spoken just like a reptile!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
in won of the normal photoes hiw eye looks like a slit and then in the next its a circle my cats eyes do that when shes looking at bright lights or out side at bright light

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
just a guy with bad dental hygiene....=)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Worst. Post. About. Reptilians. EVER.

Second. Line.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Doh, I didn't even think to look there!

I went and looked at it, no I gotta say I stand by my original thought, it looks like an old man who needed money, and a dentist, no reptilian overlord there.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Five pages on this troll thread?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding !

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Are you F-in kidding me? Are you seriously saying this guy is a reptilian??? Get real!

This is just a poor old man, who is not wearing his lower jaw dentures, and what looks like jagged lower teeth are just the hinges the dentures fixate themselves on.

You did a poor job OP of trying to prove a point. I've seen better evidence out there.

Moderators, flag this as a HOAX. OP failed on this one.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: Thread belongs in jokes or hoax forum

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Please people, stop posting nonsense like this. I guess I'm Reptilian as well based on my balding head and missing teeth.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by naught

I used to have a pet lizard, maybe he was a reptilian agent messing with my dna

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I cannot believe this thread has hit the Newest Replies section as well creeping up on Newest Flags.

And to those who flagged this thread, may god have mercy on you
edit on 10-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why hasn't the OP been banned from ATS yet? This is either a troll, or someone with an incredibly little amount of intelligence to draw from.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1728fc52d118.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
LOL TS, he's probably sitting outside your home waiting to eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti because of this post. Just an old dude imo.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by naught
I am now terrified of the nursing home next door.

k, now that's awesome

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
Why hasn't the OP been banned from ATS yet? This is either a troll, or someone with an incredibly little amount of intelligence to draw from.

Banned are you serious? Be it a reptilian or not, I'm leaning towards he is, but that's my opinion. Also I posted this in skunkworks because I knew it would be highly speculative. The images/video are interesting. You can take the images as you like, but to get all pissed off about it is a bit much don't you think? I found something interesting and wanted to share it with everyone here. Even if they guy only shows a few traits of a reptilian you just never know.

I also wasn't aware that people actually knew the dealings between the reptilians and our governments. Are you people on the inside? Tell me more please!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The pictures are of an older man who is human. Genetically he was born with pointy teeth...it happens. Also...it looks like he didn't wear his partial that day. This man is not a reptilian.

So...I have come to the conclusion...that you may be joking.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Banned are you serious? Be it a reptilian or not, I'm leaning towards he is, but that's my opinion. Also I posted this in skunkworks because I knew it would be highly speculative. The images/video are interesting. You can take the images as you like, but to get all pissed off about it is a bit much don't you think? I found something interesting and wanted to share it with everyone here. Even if they guy only shows a few traits of a reptilian you just never know.

I also wasn't aware that people actually knew the dealings between the reptilians and our governments. Are you people on the inside? Tell me more please!

How about you find pictures online of old people and take a close up view of denture work and the gums that are prepped for them. So sound so naive to think this old man is a reptile. Moreover, you HAVE NOT done any compare and contrast to make your case clear. It sounds like you just made a random thread about your own views without considering any alternative views. Don't be so narrow minded and really explore this subject fully.

Nuff said.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: spell check

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

This guy looks shady!!!

Yeah watch out he'll Gum you to death...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

An elderly, camera shy man with dry lips and possibly cracked teeth is reptilian now?

Damn, I'd hate to think of your reaction when The Joker kept licking his lips in The Dark Knight.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join