It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian spotted on Pawn Stars pawning a worthless pistol.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by godWhisperer
none of those pic links work for me. why would a reptilian be pawning anything?

Well if you think about it, they would have to pawn most likely because they are not registered humans and therefore, can not get a normal job and most likely can not be known.

I can picture it now:

10 Illegal immigrants walk into a shop to get work, yet lack documentation.

The boss says "open yer mouths", and takes a look inside.

"You are all registered humans...so here, have a job".

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The dude has teeth then he doesn't..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
An old man with bad teeth does not a reptilian make
he's just a creepo getting rid of incriminating evidence

link   
i lick my lips. I'm not a reptilian. or am i?!? dun dun dun!!!!!

link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Wow, seriously? All I see is an elderly man, with some teeth missing and his remaining teeth are badly decayed. People cannot lick their own lips and be human? Move along folks nothing to see here, OP just wasted 5 minutes of my time that i'll never be able to get back.

link   
All your links failed.
2nd.

link   
OK pics worked for me, but I think it's just an old dude who needs money and has really bad teeth!!! Why would a reptilian shape-shifter decide to go on pawn stars to pawn a worthless pistol??

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old77
do not know about the tongue pictures but those teeth are scary looking.

Ya, you would need to watch the scene on the episode I mentioned to really get a feel for why I think this guy is strange, then ya, those teeth are also very odd. He appears to only have 1 big tooth on the left and then under that tooth the sharp teeth.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Holy Link to External Image Batman!! Why not just upload these pics to your ATS picture folder? And Pawn Stars, one of my favorite shows, say it aint so!

After clicking all the links, regrettably, my conclusions are this, all I see is an old man who may have bad teeth and is in need of Chapstick. Now if he had a forked tongue at least, then you would have some kind of evidence. But then again, there are people with forked tongues.

Meet Lizard Man. He's been on Ripley's Believe It or Not, and I've meet him while he bartended a bar in Albany, NY.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28bf77448144.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 10-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
OK pics worked for me, but I think it's just an old dude who needs money and has really bad teeth!!! Why would a reptilian shape-shifter decide to go on pawn stars to pawn a worthless pistol??

I agree, it's out there, who knows why a shape shifter would need to pawn something? I'm sure you can come up with some theories on it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by WhoDat09

I agree, it's out there, who knows why a shape shifter would need to pawn something? I'm sure you can come up with some theories on it.

LOL not one!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Holy Link to External Image Batman!! Why not just upload these pics to your ATS picture folder? And Pawn Stars, one of my favorite shows, say it aint so!

well it was much easier to paste the links for those because they can then stay in order. When I upload to ATS they are given random names and ordered pic's are no longer ordered.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Why, oh, why do I click on these reptilian threads!?!?!?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
All your links failed.
2nd.

Links are working fine. I've tested them all and they are all pointing to the correct spots now.. Sorry if you're still not able to view them. Try refreshing.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i'm calling b.s.
but im gonna watch the episode now.
i'll be back to call out the op!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Somebody punch me in the double occipital condyle already...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
obvious disinfo agent is obvious.

2nd line.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Listen here is my, far out theory on this dude.

He was once a grand warrior for the reptilian army, he got old and they kicked him off his planet and made him come to Earth. He could not show his face, true face that is, to the humans. He then some how ended up getting himself kicked out of the underground here on Earth and had to fend for himself. Since he can't feed as much as he should he looks old. His shape shifting doesn't work 100% anymore and he needed money, so he stopped into Pawn Stars and pawned his broken pistol which he actually used back in the war of 1812, since reptilians live long lives he would have been alive back then.
Then he walked out of the shop and flew off in his UFO.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Okay.

Just a question here: If I saw an old man with bad teeth who was licking his lips, not to mention trying to pawn off some old items that are no longer of any use to him, should I kill him?

I mean, if he's a reptilian and all, that'd make sense, right?

Would you guys bail me out if I did?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i'm glad it was within the first five minutes...i didn't want to have to sit through that crap.
absolutely not. this old dude doesn't know what the hell is goin' on.
those teeth are creepy for sure but....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join