Reptilian spotted on Pawn Stars pawning a worthless pistol.

page: 3
10
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
i'm calling b.s.
but im gonna watch the episode now.
i'll be back to call out the op!


I actually urge everyone who has doubt to go watch the episode too!!! GOOO!!! NOW!!!! You will see the same thing I did and if you print screen you will get the same images. I don't know any humans with crazy sharp looking teeth like that, old or decayed... Then the classic lip lick, his height, his posture and mannerisms. I'm not trying to say anything else, I think it's odd and the first thing that I thought of was a reptilian. The images are real and speak for themselves so does the video. You can go as deep as you want, that's your deal. I'm just presenting the images for you to do what you will.




posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'd also like to make this thread fun so here is another theory. Call me crazy, I don't mind.


He is working with the governments of the world using TV as a vessel to out aliens. Which we all know has been going on for years. This way when they show themselves we aren't freaking out. All be it, I think I'd freak out a bit still if some reptilian morphed in front of me.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

I noticed he licked his lips, which I've heard is a characteristic of the Reptilian.
Actually, it goes much deeper than that. The act of lip-licking is also performed by those whom have dry lips.



I noticed he shied away from the camera most of the time, keeping his head down,
I noticed that you have screenshots of him looking directly into the camera, and smiling. Didn't appear shy at all, to me. Actually, quite the opposite.

 
 
 

reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

Originally posted by SevenOhhTwo

The dude has teeth then he doesn't..
It is not uncommon for someone with dentures, to play with them, and move them around, while not actually realizing that they are doing it. (more-so, when it is a small set of dentures, such as 4 front teeth)



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
I don't know any humans with crazy sharp looking teeth like that, old or decayed... Then the classic lip lick, his height, his posture and mannerisms. I'm not trying to say anything else, I think it's odd and the first thing that I thought of was a reptilian. The images are real and speak for themselves so does the video. You can go as deep as you want, that's your deal. I'm just presenting the images for you to do what you will.



[img]http://media.photobucket.com...[/img]



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur
 


Which teeth?

He has none.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by slowisfast
i'm calling b.s.
but im gonna watch the episode now.
i'll be back to call out the op!


I actually urge everyone who has doubt to go watch the episode too!!! GOOO!!! NOW!!!! You will see the same thing I did and if you print screen you will get the same images. I don't know any humans with crazy sharp looking teeth like that, old or decayed... Then the classic lip lick, his height, his posture and mannerisms. I'm not trying to say anything else, I think it's odd and the first thing that I thought of was a reptilian. The images are real and speak for themselves so does the video. You can go as deep as you want, that's your deal. I'm just presenting the images for you to do what you will.


Where can I see this? I've only found parts 2 and 3 online, I need part one!!!



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam
 


If I had his teeth, I would shy away from the camera too.

But I gotta say, he looks pretty much harmless, have you ever seen anybody with bad teeth before ?

I've seen people with NO teeth before.

You should send those pics to the Pawn Stars.


Peace
edit on 10-9-2011 by FutureThinker because: remove D



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
LMAO this is what ATS has become.

Aliens pawning stuff.

What in the holy hell would aliens want with money. So they traveled billions of miles through space to steal our stuff and then pawn it to get money and they do what? buy grog and hookers? jesus.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by slowisfast
i'm calling b.s.
but im gonna watch the episode now.
i'll be back to call out the op!


I actually urge everyone who has doubt to go watch the episode too!!! GOOO!!! NOW!!!! You will see the same thing I did and if you print screen you will get the same images. I don't know any humans with crazy sharp looking teeth like that, old or decayed... Then the classic lip lick, his height, his posture and mannerisms. I'm not trying to say anything else, I think it's odd and the first thing that I thought of was a reptilian. The images are real and speak for themselves so does the video. You can go as deep as you want, that's your deal. I'm just presenting the images for you to do what you will.


Where can I see this? I've only found parts 2 and 3 online, I need part one!!!


Netflix



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam
 


I'm gonna give you S&F simply because you are taking this in mad stride and having fun with it!!



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam
 


I'm gonna give you S&F simply because you are taking this in mad stride and having fun with it!!


It's what I do
Ya I mean, I only took the screen shots and thought is was very odd and interesting. I don't know why he is pawning his gun, so if anyone asks that again, I do not know the guy personally, we didn't hang out after the taping of the segment, but if I get a chance to or run into him one day I'll be sure to ask what's up with pawning that gun.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam
 


just be careful. he may try to eat you.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I can only imagine what this poor old guy will think when it finally gets around to him (and somehow I am sure it will) that this thread exists about his 15 minutes of fame on Pawn Stars. I don't know if I'd be offended, hurt or just try not to die laughing. That is just me though... I hope the old guy has a good sense of humor and takes it well.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam
 


Looks like a old man with bad teeth (what's left anyways) to me.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
OP, you show photos of some elderly man with bad teeth who licked his lips in the photos and you believe that this is absolute evidence that he is some shape-shifting 'reptilian'?????????? Evidence enough to devote a thread about???????

REALLY?????

There probably isnt a SINGLE human being that passes by you out in public that you dont assume is a 'shape-shifting reptilian I bet.

This is just ridiculous. Just ridiculous.
edit on 10-9-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam
 


I do see where you get your assumption. But, it does look like his teeth look sharp because of a low light/low resolution and image compression issue.

He is an old guy, and he seems like a creep enough. He my just be on drugs or have done drugs in the past to make him act weird like that. Drugs does stuff to people that cannot be reversed.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam
 


I do see where you get your assumption. But, it does look like his teeth look sharp because of a low light/low resolution and image compression issue.

He is an old guy, and he seems like a creep enough. He my just be on drugs or have done drugs in the past to make him act weird like that. Drugs does stuff to people that cannot be reversed.


Yep drugs do crazy things to people. Most likely he's a reptilian junky.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
OP, you show photos of some elderly man with bad teeth who licked his lips in the photos and you believe that this is absolute evidence that he is some shape-shifting 'reptilian'?????????? Evidence enough to devote a thread about???????

REALLY?????

There probably isnt a SINGLE human being that passes by you out in public that you dont assume is a 'shape-shifting reptilian I bet.

This is just ridiculous. Just ridiculous.
edit on 10-9-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)


I did not say this was absolute proof. This guy just has reptilian traits and the images show how his teeth appear to be pointed. They don't appear to be decayed or random in size, which is strange, they all appear to be pointed and approx. the same size. Can pawn it off as lighting, bad image quality or bad teeth, but you can't deny what it looks like. Then if you watch the video he just acts strange. Licking of the lips I've heard, is a trait of reptilians and if you compare how he licks his lips to other claims of lip licking you'll see the difference between the human lick and the reptilian lick. I snapped the lick images just in case someone like yourself didn't take the time to view the video frame by frame.

Anyway, I appreciate your 2 cents it really added a lot to this conversation. Next time maybe try to provide something more than opinionated close minded skepticism.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
dude.. it's just a poor old man thats missing teeth.



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
A reptilian desperate for cash....I'm sorry, but I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while. This guy looks like he doesn't need to pawn guns for quick cash.






new topics
top topics
 
10
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join