It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There are fleets of jumbo jet aircraft which have been retrofitted to spray megatons of toxic substances over populations in most Western countries. They swarm over different areas at different times. The planes are flown by remote control because pilots are a liability. It is common knowledge that jumbo jets can be flown as drones. It is a military operation directed from an unknown location, but I speculate that it is conducted (at least in America and Canada) from NORAD command at Peterson AFB, Colorado Springs, CO under direction of a Western intelligence agency such as the C.I.A.. The planes are retrofitted at Pinal Airpark in Marana, Arizona by Evergreen Aviation under the supervision of Hughes Aircraft. There has been speculation about chemtrails being produced by additives in the jet fuel of commercial passenger airliners. I do not believe this is the case. The mechanical problems would be insurmountable. Spiking the jet fuel with particulate matter would damage jet engines. Spiking the jet fuel would also greatly limit the variety of materials used.

The reasons why are not clear. Their cover story of saving us all from Global Warming is too thin to be the real reason. Speculative reasons are: depopulation, making us dependent upon chemtrail resistant GMO seeds and crops, military surveillance purposes, facilitation of the H.A.A.R.P. weapon, facilitation of Project Blue Beam, the hiding of celestial events, and others. The most logical reason, depopulation, is almost too dark for my good mind to accept.

I speculate chemtrail spraying operations are funded by the citizenry of Western nations through their central banks; most notably the United States Federal Reserve Bank.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

You have exposed nothing......you have merely ranted.....and you have failed

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's happening friend, it is prevalent over my city.

When you see planes flying in formation and releasing these trails specifically over the city, then you see what's going on.

I don't care what disbelievrs think on this one, it is apparent.

You know you are going to be ripped to shreds, but hey, good on you for keeping this subject bumped.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

the "Realmrx"'s fail just became an epic fail

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
It's happening friend, it is prevalent over my city.

When you see planes flying in formation and releasing these trails specifically over the city, then you see what's going on.

You know you are going to be ripped to shreds, but hey, good on you for keeping this subject bumped.

What city are you in?

What, if any ill affects are you feeling?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The planes are retrofitted at Pinal Airpark in Marana, Arizona by Evergreen Aviation under the supervision of Hughes Aircraft. There has been speculation about chemtrails being produced by additives in the jet fuel of commercial passenger airliners. I do not believe this is the case. The mechanical problems would be insurmountable. Spiking the jet fuel with particulate matter would damage jet engines. Spiking the jet fuel would also greatly limit the variety of materials used.

Any proof other then what all other chemtrailers have tried to tie Evergreen to chemtrails, and have been debunked before. Maybe a good read on the many other treads concerning chemtrails and Evergreen Aviation.Also some links to back your statements would be most appreciated.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

By any chance can you get some pics or even video would be nice.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Photo's or it didn't happen? lol.

Whatever!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow man good post, I'm now completely
Convinced chemtrails are real

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

How about some air samples from the chemtrail?

No?

Whatever!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

White unmarked jets - belong to the UN (makes sense)
Chemicals contain a bacteria-based-chemical that eats upper greenhouse gasses.
It`s an ongoing experiment to see if they can reduce these gasses and particles.

I overheard military guys talking at a tim horton`s parking lot a year ago...That is all I remember.
True or false...I have no idea...just sharing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Would not the very people who are doing the spraying be affected as well?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

No wai!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i'm thinking about the jumbo-jets electronics-bay size, and imagine how much is needed to fullfill air-worthiness regulations in order to fly it with no crew onboard ... aaaand ... no

the B747 is too complex to be controlled by remote in a way that some official would sign that to have it flying.
Too much could go wrong to have roughly $110mio bucks being flown this way.

Its not that it won't work, but it won't work in a way that there would be no high risk of loosing such a plane due to an issue not being able to be solved by remote.

You never get permission to fly such a thingy over a populated area.

Do you confuse this with old 747 being refitted to drop water over wildfires ?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Photo's or it didn't happen? lol.

Whatever!!

Just because someone said so:
The Easter Bunny is real.
Santa Claus is real.
The Tooth Fairy is real
The Earth is flat, and is only 6000 years old.
Mr. Obama is the best President the United States ever had.

Hell, I tried my hardest! I still can't believe you, or the OP! "Talk is cheap!" Your's, and the OP's is worthless!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
"Chemtrails Exposed"

Originally posted by TheRealMrX
The reasons why are not clear. Their cover story of saving us all from Global Warming is too thin to be the real reason. Speculative reasons are: depopulation, making us dependent upon chemtrail resistant GMO seeds and crops, military surveillance purposes, facilitation of the H.A.A.R.P. weapon, facilitation of Project Blue Beam, the hiding of celestial events, and others. The most logical reason, depopulation, is almost too dark for my good mind to accept.

I speculate chemtrail spraying operations are funded by the citizenry of Western nations through their central banks; most notably the United States Federal Reserve Bank.

Do you have anything else beyond speculation ? ....or other peoples' speculation ?

Perhaps you should concentrate your posts to one specific detail of the idea...then we can discuss things, and as a group, and present salient information.
Otherwise, it just looks like you are spamming a conspiracy.
Strange though, elsewhere on the web today there are more posts called "Chemtrails Exposed"(2)
"Chemtrails Exposed" (3)
edit on 9-9-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Yes, I plagiarised my own mind. Thank you for the compliment! If you are concerned about all those other posts titled 'Chemtrails Exposed' popping up all over the Internet, well yeah, those are me too.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

How about some air samples from the chemtrail?

No?

Whatever!

Did you read the post? There a couple of big paragraphs about CARB data.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
Would not the very people who are doing the spraying be affected as well?

Maybe. It depends upon where they are. My hypothesis states there are no pilots, so the program really only needs people to maintain the aircraft, people to remotely fly the planes and people to administer the operation. There are probably also scientists recording and quantifying the operations. Many involved in the program probably have enough money to live somewhere such as South America or Asia where chemtrails are not being sprayed. I have also gathered there is not much spraying in very rural areas of the United States. People who work on the planes have exposure to toxins just like the rest of us. But, they are probably being paid quite well and figure it's worth it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join