It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I know I'm off topic, but I certainly hope the "mods" see fit to leave this post alone.

I remember as a kid in the 1960's "peeling" huge areas of skin that had been burned - and thinking it was fun!

Hey you "old fart"... I well remember those days too!

Do you remember the Baby Oil our moms used to saturate us in for "sun protection", and then finding out a few years later that it only "cooked" us quicker, and more even?

I wanted to go to A&P school when I graduated from High School. My father talked me out of it because in the early 70s it was tough to get a job in aviation, unless you had prior military service. I tried to join the military several times, but kept getting turned down because of an eye injury I received when I was almost 16. Hell, the "kicker" is: By the time I graduated from High School, I had already "served" damned close to 18 years as an Air Force "brat". That was truly the life I loved!

Oh well... I still love all "things" aviation and... now I envy you!

See ya,
Milt

PS:
I'm going to add you as a friend. I hope you don't mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by TheRealMrX

Do you remember the summer of the 70-80ties? Those days a sunblock of 3 was sufficient to protect your skin from sun-burn.

I remember them, and no it wasn't.

You still got burned - but no-one much cared about it.

I remember as a kid in the 1960's "peeling" huge areas of skin that had been burned - and thinking it was fun!!
No melanomas for me....yet....but I know a few of my contemporaries who have had them!

You are a very smart and funny guy...Here is some information about what a sunblock is and what to pay attention to when buying one...I got it all the way from Wiki especially for you. Maybe you used the wrong make to protect your skin.

Yes, I know not to belief everything Wiki says..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And the link is where??

I know what sunblock is - my kids & I use 45+ - but as I say, back in "the day" "sunblock" wasn't called that - it was called "tanning lotion" or similar - it was advertised as allowing you to get a better tan by remaining in het sun longer without getting burned, was sen as healthier - Coppertone was a popular brand with a picture of the little girl with a significant tan line exposed by a precocious dog...

So what?

It doesn't change the fact that it didn't stop sunburn if you stayed in the sun too long - which is exactly what we did.

I lived about a mile from a popular beach and in summer my friends & I would spend hours out in the sun - it didn't take long to get tanned & the popular epithets of the time for darkly tanned little "white" kids would get you arrested if you repeated them in public today!!

But to get those tans we burned like hell - every single year.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The "SPF" was first used in the US in 1978. Right from the start the Skin Cancer Foundation recommended 15 of higher.

See:

www.skincancer.org...

The perceived change is simply due to increased health awareness. Remember everyone used to smoke in the 1970s as well, with very little regard for health.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I live in wisconsin and I have been documenting the chemtrails over my home for the last couple of days. I would upload my pics from yesterday but I dont think i can. But I have noticed chemtrails all around my area ALOT in the last few months. Thats whats bringing my attention to it again. One of my videos you can see the end of the trail loop around. I believe it is done for population control and to poison our crops. But the reason I replied to your post is because when I was taking pics and video yesterday, I DID feel very ILL after a few hours! I also believe that this is what happened to the birds that drop dead, the fish and now there is a huge decrease in bees and now bats. I would like to believe that everyone is good and that government is there to help, but that is not the case. But Yes there are alot of good people but there are a lot of bad and greedy people. All there needs to be is a group of bad people to ruin our country...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust316

I have been documenting the chemtrails over my home for the last couple of days.

How do you KNOW they are "chemtrails", and not CONTRAILS?

Until you can factually answer that one question:
1) You have only been documenting CONTRAILS that you ASSUME to be, or WANT to be, "CHEMTRAILS".

2) All of your conclusions, based on "chemtrails", are invalid.

All there needs to be is a group of bad people to ruin our country...

Currently, there ARE people, within our government, that I feel ARE ruining our country... but I'm nowhere near ready to accuse them of genocide.

See ya,
Milt
PS:
Welcome to the ATS forum! Please don't let my response discourage you from further posting. I gave you your first star... for bravery.

edit on 14-9-2011 by BenReclused because: Add a PS

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust316

For what specific reason are you attributing your illness to trails left by planes, and (like the poster above me asked) how do you know those trails are chemtrails and not contrails?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

So, the Nogales Wash is an open sewer. I didn't figure it was a pristine mountain spring.

I stand by my assertions that these are unusually high readings.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

And uncinus agreed that they are high.

He was pointing out that there are possible rasons for it being high that are very real and "down to earth" (sic).

As opposed to blaming it on "chemtrails" which cannot be shown to exist in the first place.

There are high levels of all sorts of materials at all sorts of spots all over hte world - and have been since the start of the industrial revolution. Howver the toxic dumps are actually getting cleaned up now, pollution levels are generally lower than they were say 20-30 years ago - coal stations have to capture more of their junk, cars & a/c are more efficient, local & natinoal bodies have pollution regulations & often slap massive fines on offenders.

there's still plenty to do - eg see this report from the USA, and I'm sure we're all aware of the problems coming from developing industrial areas like China & India.

But why invent "chemtrails" to blame for high levels of barium in the Nogales Wash??

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealMrX
There are fleets of jumbo jet aircraft which have been retrofitted to spray megatons of toxic substances over populations in most Western countries. They swarm over different areas at different times. The planes are flown by remote control because pilots are a liability. It is common knowledge that jumbo jets can be flown as drones. It is a military operation directed from an unknown location, but I speculate that it is conducted (at least in America and Canada) from NORAD command at Peterson AFB, Colorado Springs, CO under direction of a Western intelligence agency such as the C.I.A.. The planes are retrofitted at Pinal Airpark in Marana, Arizona by Evergreen Aviation under the supervision of Hughes Aircraft. There has been speculation about chemtrails being produced by additives in the jet fuel of commercial passenger airliners. I do not believe this is the case. The mechanical problems would be insurmountable. Spiking the jet fuel with particulate matter would damage jet engines. Spiking the jet fuel would also greatly limit the variety of materials used.

The reasons why are not clear. Their cover story of saving us all from Global Warming is too thin to be the real reason. Speculative reasons are: depopulation, making us dependent upon chemtrail resistant GMO seeds and crops, military surveillance purposes, facilitation of the H.A.A.R.P. weapon, facilitation of Project Blue Beam, the hiding of celestial events, and others. The most logical reason, depopulation, is almost too dark for my good mind to accept.

I speculate chemtrail spraying operations are funded by the citizenry of Western nations through their central banks; most notably the United States Federal Reserve Bank.

I want everybody to start thinking about water. The pre-requisite for life potential on any planet in the universe. It is of particular significance as we approach this New Age of Aquarius. Think about Atlantis. Think about the fact that the water that exists within the atmosphere of this planet is the same water that pre-dated the formation of living organisms. Living organisms consist of a massive proportion of water. I do not have precise figures but the human brain is 80% water. This is the samewater that has been recycled through the uncountable manifestations of life forms animal, vegetable and mineral. It is water that carrys the codecs and directions that, when absorbed by living entities, supply the information that is required for those entities to find a way of surviving.
Now, if you happened to be of a disposition to want to control and direct the behaviour of any particular life form then the very best way to do so would be to re-engineer the codecs contained within water. Consider the possibility that water contamination is, and has been, the route through to controlling the minds of human beings. We all know about the plans to do so in a legal and above board way by suggesting that fluoride is actually of benefit to humans. That is not working because there is too much awareness of the dangers. The alternative is to contaminate the water before it falls to the ground which is what chemtrails are all about.

Take a close look up at the sky and the clouds. Consider the possibility that the controllers, Annunaki or whatever, are in fact living within the clouds. If you look closely there is a hell of a lot of shape-shifting going on up there. What if these reptilians are water based and in fact are existing within all of us as a result of assimilation. It explains quite a lot. Why it is that so many of us are unable to break out and why society is becoming almost inverted with good being expelled and replaced with evil. The evil is now spreading from the top down which in the hierarchical system of obeyance that has now been installed throughout society, (you are in the army now), dictate is easily distributed.
How long has this been going on? Since man first began building stone structures on the face of the earth. These structures are the manifestation of the contaminated human. Atlantis may have been the last bastion of free spirit in humanity. Since that time the water bound alien entities that we think may be reptilian, have invaded our bodies and our minds and prevented us from finding our true place in nature. They do not care about this planet earth that we inhabit, they have no appreciation of its beauty. They are, and will continue to ride roughshod over all of the things that are important to the essence of humanity. In the end, when the entire planet has been covered in concrete, and the atmosphere is no longer breathable, they will have succeeded in their mission to strip our planet of the resource that is essential for them to be able to move on. Gold and Silver.
There may still be hope for us. Clearly, with the increase in chemtrail activity, the aliens are not satisfied with the degree of control that

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There may still be hope for us. Clearly, with the increase in chemtrail activity, the aliens are not satisfied with the degree of control that they have at the moment. There must still be some resistance left in our bodies that they are unable to overcome through occupation within. Our brains may still be proving impossible for them to take complete charge. So they are resorting to spraying chems into the atmosphere that will further reduce brain functionality and reduce us to automaton status. I have discovered the solution. All of those people out there who have switched their diets to only raw food will find that yes, some benefits will accrue, but the fact is that everything is infected by the water that is raining down from the skys. The only water that is safe is that that comes from the earth. This water is the water used by John The Baptist to purify souls. He knew, as did Jesus, that the only pure water was that that came from the ground. Only food grown from this source water is safe. Only this water is safe to drink. Only this water is safe to bathe in. When you submerge in this water then the annunaki/aliens are forced to leave. I have experienced this. It is the practise of John the Baptist. When the reptile has been forced out your bodily waters will be purified and your spirit may be re-discovered. You must then work hard to prevent re-infiltration for the reptile is everywhere in the atmosphere.
I apologise for the dogma, this is of course, a theory, but quite a plausible one I feel. It also gives the answer to many people’s feeling that when we die our spirit lives on. My interpretation is slightly different. The reptilian spirit lives on for when the human body ceases to function, and its water evaporates, it is then re-absorbed in another human shell. We humans, our essence, has been exhausted prematurely by the reptile within who moves on at death and we are left to extinction. Consider also this fact: The pineal gland in the present variation of homo sapien is most active at birth and death. At birth, before the alien is absorbed, and at death when it moves on.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Where I live all of the small birds are disappearing. My town is heavily chemtrailed and heavily followed up with helicopter fly-bys that either are distributing the chems more evenly or down-drafting them into peoples breathing space. On any given day if you fix your gaze in one spot you can see this grey/brown haze of particles in quite close proximity. I have written to Defra and a reply has not been forthcoming and the reply deadline is long gone.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonthebaptist
...My town is heavily chemtrailed and heavily followed up with helicopter fly-bys that either are distributing the chems more evenly or down-drafting them into peoples breathing space...

The planes making trails are flying at 30,000+ feet. Can helicopters fly that high?

Are the helicopters you see flying at the same altitude as the jets making the trails?

edit on 9/17/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

soylent...do expect a reasonable answer ?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
For those of you who say a commercial sized jet liner cannot be remotely flown.
Think again: www.dfrc.nasa.gov...

During the 14 flights, there were 16 hours and 22 minutes of remotely piloted vehicle control, including 10 remotely piloted takeoffs, 69 remotely piloted vehicle controlled approaches, and 13 remotely piloted vehicle landings on abort runway.

And this is what they OPENLY tell the public. It is not irresponsible to believe that they have moved on to remotely piloting much larger planes by now.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thereisnotry

OK. For the sake of argument let's stipulate that full-sized airliners can be flown by remote control. I mean, why not? It seems feasible.

However, how does that relate to the contrail vs chemtrail debate? I would think if some group wanted to spread chemtrails, they could just as easily do so with pilots sitting in the planes rather than with pilots sitting at a remote control unit on the ground.

Perhaps I'm not understanding your point, but why use remote control at all?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thereisnotry
For those of you who say a commercial sized jet liner cannot be remotely flown.

Who said they couldn't be??

The capability to fly large a/c by remote controll was demonstrated by "flying bomb" B-17's in WW2- it's not new, it's not secret, it's not a matter for argument that the technology exists.

I't IS a matter for argument that anyone is doing it in the manner described to support this "theory - so far there has been no evidence presented that it IS being done....othe than the usual supposition and assertion without backup.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
How long has chemtrailing been going on?

And how many of us are dead?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust316
reply to post by Argyll

I live in wisconsin and I have been documenting the chemtrails over my home for the last couple of days. I would upload my pics from yesterday but I dont think i can. But I have noticed chemtrails all around my area ALOT in the last few months. Thats whats bringing my attention to it again. One of my videos you can see the end of the trail loop around. I believe it is done for population control and to poison our crops. But the reason I replied to your post is because when I was taking pics and video yesterday, I DID feel very ILL after a few hours! I also believe that this is what happened to the birds that drop dead, the fish and now there is a huge decrease in bees and now bats. I would like to believe that everyone is good and that government is there to help, but that is not the case. But Yes there are alot of good people but there are a lot of bad and greedy people. All there needs to be is a group of bad people to ruin our country...

Hmmm,In Wisconsin myself. I noticed the regular air traffic( near the airport) and noticed the same contrails I have seen everyday for the past year. Not ILL at all,in fact I feel pretty good actually. Weather is fine,and clear to boot,after days of sporadic rain.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by stardust316
reply to post by Argyll

Hmmm,In Wisconsin myself. I noticed the regular air traffic( near the airport) and noticed the same contrails I have seen everyday for the past year. Not ILL at all,in fact I feel pretty good actually. Weather is fine,and clear to boot,after days of sporadic rain.

So, you would think that if there were airborne chemicals making normal people sick, that the people who exercise daily, and breath deeply more-often.....would be the first to show signs of illness. But this is not the case.......why ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join