It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diablo III Beta Release.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I am so damn excited that finally they'll be releasing the beta that so many Blizzard and Diablo fans have been waiting for. I cannot wait for this game to come out, I think the leak date has been December 5th of this year, if any ATSers love the Diablo series p/m me so we can definitely get a group going! Let me know which classes everyone is willing to play and try out.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

I, for one, will not buy the game. Ever.

Like George Lucas, Blizzard has forgotten who put them where they are and it will work against them.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

wow, i feel like i've been waiting for them to finish that game for years... oh wait, i have.

pretty excited it's finally gonna come out though. i just hope its worth the wait.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Not sure we will still be here when that time comes. Most of us might already be in hell.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
can't wait.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Not sure we will still be here when that time comes. Most of us might already be in hell.

I need some help, can you guys on ATS rush me through hell? I always seem to die to angry cows by myself

I wonder if diablo really looks like that IRL
edit on 9/8/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Shweeeeet, Im pumped.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
how do u get the beta? ive been plaing diablo since the first one.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

and who put Blizzard where they are? Lol

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by toothpastert

I haven't gotten the beta either, the good thing is that whenever the beta is released, they usually release the game 2-3 months right after that. =D So it's a good sign that its really close!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

You know it man, its going to be one kick ass game!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Probably too pumped, for the past 10 years waiting for this game haha. Unfortunately from watching the leaked beta testing, I am kinda bummed. First off you can only level to 60 and you can only play in groups of 4 now instead of 8. The equipment changes seem alright but there wont be nearly the the options as D2 or D2X. You can no longer craft items either. I was reading they were trying to get away from cow/xp/mf runs and some of the annoying things about diablo that only diablo players really know. Also you cannot just leave a game now, when you choose to leave there is a 20 second countdown timer. Change is good sometimes though, can only wait and see. And to the OP I am definitely interested in getting a solid group together.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by Frater210

and who put Blizzard where they are? Lol

It definitely wasn't the star/warcraft players who copied their game discs for lan parties. Im going to guess it is the 300 bazillion WoW players who have put blizzard execs family lines through college for the next 4 generations.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by buddyruff

Yeah I definitely here, change might be good though, I'm just excited that there's a third installment. I heard you actually go to heaven in the fourth act, its going to be insane!

new topics

top topics

join