It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source: Specific, credible but unconfirmed threat to U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think they'll blame the next false flag attack on local Militia members and tarnish the so called "patriots" as domestic terrorists.....

what better way to supress any form of patriotic fervour in the USA? Label those who speak of overthrowing the government terrorists, even thou (Im not american so correct me if Im wrong) the constitution says that citizens have the right to bear arms to overthrow a corrupt government?

How much more corrupt can you get when the government has sold the citizens A$$e$ for trillions of dollars of debt?

if there was ever a reason to overthrow the US government then now would be it.

Surely theres a General with balls to send Platoons into DC and surround the White House and demand all politicians peacefully exit the building and place them under arrest for destroying America. At the same time do the very same thing on Wall Street with the bankers and financiers.

Same with the Pentagon, round up those that have sold out america and its citizens to illegal wars around the world.

Declare publicly that you intend a peaceful transition of power from the current president to an interim military leadership and that elections will be held in a years time once those rounded up are prosecuted.

Just my take on it.....this will be blamed on domestic extremists.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

not once.

why?

they are peddling their poison to rape, rob and render you useless.

im peddling my poison to stop them in there tracks and try to convince the people (thats americans) to take back their country.

big difference.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by makeitso

not once.

why?

they are peddling their poison to rape, rob and render you useless.

im peddling my poison to stop them in there tracks and try to convince the people (thats americans) to take back their country.

big difference.

There is no difference. You are peddling murder. You are identical to them.

Same poison, different package.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
so the white house regards itself as a reliable source?

ultimate case of from the whorse's mouth!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It seems every year around the anniversary of 9/11 there are threats, or should I say threats that are made public. We don't hear of most, but definitely do this time of year.

Taking full advantage of the ten year anniversary and they need a distraction from the current state of important things like jobs and the economy...great diversion tactic.

America is becoming complacent again, and many will just shrug these threats off. Lets just hope they are truly diversional threats instead of real ones.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The government want us to be afraid of nothing. And they are doing a good job at it! Everyone be careful today and watch out for terrorist!!
If anything happens it will be by our own government I bet..

just found this about first responders of 9/11 are banned from ceremony today at ground zero? WTF?!!??

www.youtube.com...

and something bout Chuck Norris
edit on 9-9-2011 by GreenFurnNW because: edit

edit on 9-9-2011 by GreenFurnNW because: edit

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How can it be credible if it's unconfirmed? Sounds like more fear mongering to keep the masses in line.

Have to agree. Pretty much expected this with 9/11 around the corner. I'm actually surprised it didn't come earlier to be honest.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I guess this was to be expected, but the part I find sets little alarm bells ringing is this-

There will also be exercises involving several security agencies at Grand Central, Penn station and Times Square on Friday.

Follows the pattern of previous terrorist attacks where exercises were being carried out on the same date.

SOURCE
edit on 9-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: sp

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I live in NYC and it is crazy here this morning! Half of the Queensboro bridge was shut down, police everywhere, even on street corners. They are basically pulling over any truck or van and doing searches with dogs. This might be more serious than just fear mongering. It is hard to say - they have always cried wolf around the 9-11 anniversaries, but this seems different.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
I live in NYC and it is crazy here this morning! Half of the Queensboro bridge was shut down, police everywhere, even on street corners. They are basically pulling over any truck or van and doing searches with dogs. This might be more serious than just fear mongering. It is hard to say - they have always cried wolf around the 9-11 anniversaries, but this seems different.

I was watching the news this am and it showed all the LE everywhere as people were walking down the streets. I thought to myself how surreal that would be for me to see that because I'm certainly not used to it and I think it would put me on edge somehow. I feel for you living in the city and wish you good luck. I don't know if I'd feel safer seeing all those police around me or more afraid?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

umm why would you feel more afraid? oh wait this is a conspiracy site. The more cops the better,this is in NO way a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

umm why would you feel more afraid? oh wait this is a conspiracy site. The more cops the better,this is in NO way a bad thing.

Probably you're right; I'm not saying I'm afraid of law enforcement (typically) but to see them all out on the street looking and watching, that's the part that is a little too Big Brother for me. I'd hate to look like a terrorist in that situation.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Thanks, brother. I appreciate the thoughts. I was here during 9-11 and it taught me that when it is your time, it is your time. I used to worry all of the time about attacks and all of that - now not so much. The bottom line is that if something is going to happen there is not much you can do. I will just keep on doing my thing. I have my bug out bag ready, food for a month and plenty of other goodies. I hope I never have to use them, but they allow me to sleep a little better!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ah,now that you've explained it, I get where you're coming from. Hope you didnt think I was attacking you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join