It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source: Specific, credible but unconfirmed threat to U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Think its something to do with this mass power outage?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've read the threat concerns a VBIED.

Thats all the additiona info I have right now.
edit on 9/8/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

link   
Love that term:

"credible but unconfirmed"

Create fear and a way to avoid blame all rolled into one.

link   
People, please calm down. Just go to you local Wal-Mart, turn in your neighbor and everything will be OK.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
I've read the threat concerns a VBIED.

Thats all the additiona info I have right now.

Vehicle Bound Improvised Explosive Devices? Is this a legitimate confirmation, or speculation? Also how improvised? Are there any known explosives missing, and what type if so? Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Apparently it has something to do with two rental trucks missing from Kansas City and three guys. Sounds like they believe the trucks may be transporting explosives.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackBauer
Apparently it has something to do with two rental trucks missing from Kansas City and three guys. Sounds like they believe the trucks may be transporting explosives.

Here is a story of multiple truck thefts from Kansas City...

www.kctv5.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The news is flying back and forth between the speech and the threat, its hard to get anything clear. They haven't said anything about kansas city since then. Maybe they were just relating the two stories who knows lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What a load of crap.
I cant believe people still fall for this rubbish.

The US government really does play its own people for complete idiots..
wake up, smell the coffee... instead of playing like putty in their hands on this fake anniversary maybe you should be angry and patriotic and instead use this anniversary as a date to defy your curropt leaders and drag them from their billion dollar mansions and hang them in the streets like REAL PATRIOTS WOULD!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
According to ABC the rental trucks have been located and cleared.

According too National Journal, Pakistan alerted us to some people leaving there with the intent to travel to the U.S.A. and use VBIED's.

Two U.S. officials briefed on the intelligence say a tip was received from an area rich with terrorist training camps in Pakistan that several men had entered the United States within the past few weeks with the intent of detonating explosives in cars in Washington and New York City.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
OMG this is such nonsense! I am so glad I can't get any American TV down here. Haven't seen the propaganda for years. THe Mexican propaganda is almost as bad but I can just ignore it.

HOW can the people be so stupid as to believe this crap?

Here's a credible threat for ya: population soon to rise up and hang ALL politicians. I can dream, can't I?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And the fear ritual starts. Today on the history channel I saw a rare special (if not new) about how easy it is to make a nuke.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't have cable, so the news coverage is useless to me. But it is a very big coincidence that not a single one of these threats has happened until right before the weekend of the tenth anniversary of 9/11. This is a political move and nothing more. Be wary America, the price of democracy is eternal vigilence.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

you should be angry and patriotic and instead use this anniversary as a date to defy your curropt leaders and drag them from their billion dollar mansions and hang them in the streets like REAL PATRIOTS WOULD!

Have you ever taken a moment to step back, pause, and reflect long enough to notice that the poison you're peddling is just a bad as what they're peddling?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Im watching the press conference in NY and this is pretty much what im getting out of it : the police commisoner said, there will be extra vehicle checkpoints all around the city, and extra radiation monitoring equipment will be deployed at those checkpoints, along with extra baggage checks in the subway.

They repeated "If you see something, say something" a few times, and "Be vigilant".
edit on 8-9-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Aren't the Nukes from Minot AFB still unaccounted for?

Never doubt the audacity of the desperate elite!

ETA: Be safe my friends.....if you haven't been ready then you never will be!

edit on 8-9-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Im watching the press conference in NY and this is pretty much what im getting out of it : the police commisoner said, there will be extra vehicle checkpoints all around the city, and extra radiation monitoring equipment will be deployed at those checkpoints, along with extra baggage checks in the subway.

They repeated "If you see something, say something" a few times, and "Be vigilant".
edit on 8-9-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

"and extra radiation monitoring equipment"
u do realize
if it rains
all the radioactive material from #ushima,
in the rainwater,
will set those monitors off like,
firecrackers,,,

this ought too be interesting,,

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well they still have not found the 2000 pounds of dynamite stolen in Canada.

Approximately 907 kg (2000 lb) of dynamite was stolen Friday in a warehouse of the company Piché R Blasting in Sainte-Sophie, near Saint-Jérôme in the Laurentians.

Five hooded gunmen broke into the building around 4:45 p.m., according to what Benoit Richard, spokesman for the Surete du Quebec (SQ), said Monday in Claude Poirier when the real issue on the air négociateu r LCN.

Paste this link in google translate for english minus qoutes.
"http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/regional/archives/2011/08/20110829-094355.html"

translate.google.com...#

edit on 8-9-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

AND
there was a bunch of trucks out of Kansas,,
as well.

trust me.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It's called C.Y.A. Cover Your Ass, terrorists are big on symbolism, I would expect an attempt on the 10th anniversary as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join