It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do I have going on in my house? Aliens? Demons? Paranoid delusions?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth
Does anybody care to speculate on what I have going on in my house? Aliens? Demons? Trickster ghosts? Elementals? Paranoid delusions?
edit on 7-9-2011 by Elbereth because: clarity

Yep..an over-imaginative fantasy.

Edit: I like Jacques Vallee and tend to agree with his theories..but if this "one of the better pictures" of Aliens...ugh i don't want to see the bad ones. Because that picture is not convincing, to say it mildly.
edit on 7-9-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I should have gone with my first inclination re: Quagmire.
Oh, when I said, "Have you heard 'Ohhhh Yeaaaahh', I was referring to what the Kool Aid Man says when he comes crashing through a wall.

And yes, the lack of privacy sucks. That is one reason we are moving at the end of the month and trust me, you wouldn't want to watch....Wait, did you like "Clash of the Titans"?
Actually I do.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

I should have gone with my first inclination re: Quagmire.
Oh, when I said, "Have you heard 'Ohhhh Yeaaaahh', I was referring to what the Kool Aid Man says when he comes crashing through a wall.

I stand corrected, giggity, giggity.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I like Jacques Vallee and tend to agree with his theories..but if this "one of the better pictures" of Aliens...ugh i don't want to see the bad ones.

These are only the best that I have, and I really don't know what is going on. Whatever these things are in my house, they are dancing on the edge of our world, otherwise everyone would be seeing them all the time, and there would be no controversy (or mystery.) They are by nature subtle and elusive, and therefor difficult to capture with the gross means currently at our disposal. If it was like snapping pictures of the Washington Monument or the Grand Cooley Dam who would question it or give a care?
edit on 7-9-2011 by Elbereth because: rephrase

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

No actually I don't.

The only ones that do look like faces are the ones you added dots to. If you say you see something there, then I beleive you, for me....I see nothing that would make me say OMG it's a ghost face.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53

No actually I don't.

The only ones that do look like faces are the ones you added dots to. If you say you see something there, then I beleive you, for me....I see nothing that would make me say OMG it's a ghost face.

From my perspective, that you and others can't see what is to me so clear is as curious as the phenomenon itself.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I guess I just don't understand the whole ghost thing. I mean, you say they talk. This would mean they have vocal cords and a tongue. But, do ghosts, who are supposed to be intangible beings, have those things? Do they have a brain, in which their body operates from? Do they have heart which pumps blood to their brain so that it has oxygen to function correctly? Next, why would these things look like they did when they were in physical form? Why do the have a head, with eyeballs in it? Do they use those eyeballs like we do? If so, are those eyes connected to a brain? See what I'm saying....?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I just hope all the skepticism you are recieving is making you want to try harder for the ever elusive truth behind it all. I think we all want our socks blown off, but ya, you know the expression extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I look forward to the results posting of the evps and video.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Yes, I have asked myself the same questions, but in spite of my lack of understanding or the apparent logical inconsistencies of this phenomenon, when you are living it, seeing people attacked and struck by invisible forces that should not be able to act on the physical plane, you end up having to give it its due as a matter of survival.

This is a picture of a female entity in an upstairs bedroom closet. I have outlined and highlighted her in the left image, and presented the raw image on the right:

The same raw image scaled up:

edit on 7-9-2011 by Elbereth because: correct

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I just hope all the skepticism you are recieving is making you want to try harder for the ever elusive truth behind it all. I think we all want our socks blown off, but ya, you know the expression extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I look forward to the results posting of the evps and video.

That is a worthy sentiment and it is appreciated. As for extraordinary claims requiring extraordinary proof, that is as it should be. I think this type of phenomenon, whatever it is, will eventually be laid bare by some new sensory technology that will make its reality undeniable to all.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Okay, I want you to just listen for a second. I full believe with out a doubt in my mind that ghosts, aliens an inter dimensional beings do exist. I do believe that we can capture them with imaging devices both still and video. They can also be detected with thermometers, evp, electro magnetic, thermal and infrared devices. In this instance I can't help but feel you may be seeing what you want to see because every single image has been enhanced and blown up to find your Eddie ! If you blow anything up large enough it becomes pixelated and there will be both small pockets of shadows as well as bright spots. This is how the bigger picture looks the way it does. I can blow up a picture of my face with my 5.0mp cell phone camera to show little pixels on my face that if I look for a while will look like eddie. Using that he shows up all over the place in different photos doesn't provide everyone here with any evidence. I believe you when you say you are experiencing paranormal occurances in your house. If you want to prove that, that is eddie get a different digital camera perhaps one with even higher resolution and perhaps the ability to shoot in night vision mode. I say night vision, because true night vision is infrared light which tends to have a better chance of catching paranormal energies.

Now, if you can show me some images of eddie that you haven't had to enhance or blow up to see him I might be a little more convinced you have a picture of this eddie. Until you get the same results on multiple devices with out enhancement you have little more than your mind playing tricks on you. If you want take video and either with your heart or your speaking voice call out to anything that is already here, don't invite more or new things to come just ask if something is already there to give you any sign they can to show you they are there. The answer may come in any form be minded. This could be a light creak or tap to a thunderous amount of noise or light flickers who knows it's really an unknown. Either way be safe, happy hunting. Always ground and protect yourself and your family no matter who you may think you are interacting with trust yourself and nothing else.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Hey there, I don't think you're nuts, and i wont insult you like all the other children.

For about 6 months i've been struggling to explain some things that have been going on in my room at night. Not only am i seeing "movement" and faces floating around my room, but it seems that whatever is happening, is translating over to my episodes of Sleep Paralysis.

I also have some VERY interesting photo's. More interesting than the ones you've posted.

I don't care to put them up on ATS b/c i know nothing good will come of it, But i will continue this conversation with you in a Direct Message.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
If you blow anything up large enough it becomes pixelated and there will be both small pockets of shadows as well as bright spots. This is how the bigger picture looks the way it does. I can blow up a picture of my face with my 5.0mp cell phone camera to show little pixels on my face that if I look for a while will look like eddie..

Well, why don't you do that and post it, and prove your point.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It is obvious to me because of all the activity you are having in your home, that the images are NOT Pareidolia..

It seems something may not even want you there..

It doesn't mean that every single image is for sure paranormal, but I feel there is enough going on in that home, that most are catching something..

My niece's son, when he was only 5 years old kept telling me that a skeleton face ghost lives in their house, and they had a few freaky things happen in their home since then.. My niece always talked about when she would take a shower in the back bathroom, that it felt like someone was standing right there looking into her face from a few inches away.. really creeped her out, and so they never use that bathroom anymore...

Then back last winter or so, she took a picture of her hallway from the master bedroom, and caught something standing there looking at her.. she said at the time that the hallway was perfectly clear however..

pretty low res from a camera phone, but oh well:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Cool pic. So she caught a large spectral mist from what I am seeing, or am I missing it?

I took this image a few nights ago at 3AM after being awakened by the downstairs bathroom pocket door opening and closing, muffled talking, and assorted knocks and bumpings. I know lens flare is involved in this image, but it is what is in the lens flare that I find interesting.

raw image:

see legend in image:

glob scaled up, hue altered, brightness and contrast adjusted:

edit on 8-9-2011 by Elbereth because: add

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

this is better picture, imo.
the face is easier to recognize.

edit on 8-9-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You do have very nice pictures indeed. I know alot of people dont believe in spirits and even less in non human entities but i have both seen, felt and heard both through out my life time. People can call me crazy too. i know what ive seen and heard and been touched and attacked by. And i am all to prepared for insults to start coming my way However my dear my two cents is i think you have spirits. not positive on the non human..aside from seeing faces what else is taking place in the home that leads you to believe its haunted?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Perhaps so, yet the Catholic Church was wrong, and I am not.

you are clueless.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by concerned24
You do have very nice pictures indeed. I know alot of people dont believe in spirits and even less in non human entities but i have both seen, felt and heard both through out my life time. People can call me crazy too. i know what ive seen and heard and been touched and attacked by. And i am all to prepared for insults to start coming my way However my dear my two cents is i think you have spirits. not positive on the non human..aside from seeing faces what else is taking place in the home that leads you to believe its haunted?

Man-sized fleeting shadows. Smaller mobile shadows near the floor. The night of August 20 in the wee hours after the paranormal investigators had left, a weird tennis ball sized translucent lens-like perceptual distortion at waste height flitting about my room. Unsourced flashes of white light. Muffled voices from downstairs. The sound of doors opening and closing. Electrical devices turned on by themselves. Dogs inexplicably agitated and scared. The angry shaking of my wife and the punch to the face of the lead paranormal investigator. The calling out of names. Olfactory manifestations such as the strong smell of cigarettes (we don't smoke) and Ponds Cold Cream (my wife doesn't use it.) Also, I have more intense nightmares in this house than I think I have had anywhere else we have lived.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

i have one question: you seem to be interested in the paranormal, why do you want to leave the house and move ?
this is like a christmas present for a fan of the paranormal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join