It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harper says 'Islamicism' biggest threat to Canada

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
lol, now who's the uneducated bigot. Spare us your islamaphobia.

Yes, I *am* afraid. I don't mind admitting it. I think a lot of people here are afraid of Islam; or more specifically, a specific demographic of Muslims. I think it would do us all a lot more good to have some honest conversations about that, rather than just immediately calling someone a bigot if they admit to it.

I am not saying that I want to be violent towards Muslims, myself. I just don't want anyone being violent towards *me.*

I could say the same about the zionist bankers, in that I'm not against all jews at all, I just dont want to spend half of my life allowing them to steal money off me, bringing me to an early grave just so they can worship some more money.

If you'd put it like that, I wouldn't have said anything. Of course there are *some* bad Jewish people in the world. There are bad people every ethnicity or cultural group, unfortunately. But they aren't everyone. Usually they're only a very small minority, in fact.

I know most Muslims wouldn't necessarily want to kill me or anyone else if we didn't convert; but the problem is that there is a minority who likely will want to, and that is the problem.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Haxsaw

No muslim would be beheading anyone if they dont want to convert, in fact Islam says if you kill one innocent person(muslim or not) then to GOD it is as though you have murdered all of humanity.

Yet, hundreds of millions of self-described muslims want to do exactly that. An apostate is not an innocent person for them.

Now you've taken it out of context, he said he didnt want ot be beheaded for not converting, so that negates exaclty what you're talking about, he didnt say he didnt want to be beheaded for converting and then renouncing his faith. Grasp at straws much do we.

edit on 7-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

I just dont want to spend half of my life allowing them to steal money off me, bringing me to an early grave just so they can worship some more money.

You dont need to be a muslim to advocate economic regulations banning interest banking, nor is it a reason why people criticise Islam. And this thread is about muslims, not jews or zionists, so I dont know why are you bringing it up all the time.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Now you've taken it out of context, he said he didnt want ot be beheaded for not converting, so that negates exaclty what you're talking about, he didnt say he didnt want to be beheaded for converting and then renouncing his faith. Grasp at straws much do we.

Grasping at straws? So converting and then renouncing faith is somehow punishable? Thats not a straw, thats a whole trunk.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

lol, now who's the uneducated bigot. Spare us your islamaphobia.

Yes, I *am* afraid. I don't mind admitting it. I think a lot of people here are afraid of Islam; or more specifically, a specific demographic of Muslims. I think it would do us all a lot more good to have some honest conversations about that, rather than just immediately calling someone a bigot if they admit to it.

I am not saying that I want to be violent towards Muslims, myself. I just don't want anyone being violent towards *me.*

I could say the same about the zionist bankers, in that I'm not against all jews at all, I just dont want to spend half of my life allowing them to steal money off me, bringing me to an early grave just so they can worship some more money.

If you'd put it like that, I wouldn't have said anything. Of course there are *some* bad Jewish people in the world. There are bad people every ethnicity or cultural group, unfortunately. But they aren't everyone. Usually they're only a very small minority, in fact.

I know most Muslims wouldn't necessarily want to kill me or anyone else if we didn't convert; but the problem is that there is a minority who likely will want to, and that is the problem.

All this coming from one who thinks that exposing the zionist atrocities is "boring" and "anti-semitic". You've got some real issues pal, in fact you'd make any sane person sick to the stomach.

I'm glad you are "afraid" of muslims, you've got good reason to be, you're a hypocritical fraud who speaks with a forked tongue, and theres not much room for them around anyone who seeks truth. I'm done with you, dont bother replying to me, talk to the hand bozo.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
you know you guys will not be able to play hockey.

if they take over.

the bruins will win all the stanley cups forever.

that should get someone goin' anyway.

lol, I'd like to think you're really not that stupid as to think that hockey is forbidden in Islam, hopefully you're just out to troll and fire up other trolls to show their true colours. That's what I'm going ot have to tell myself anyway, no way, anyone could be that ignorant, orrrrrrr........

tell me that they even grasp the concept of friggin hockey.

without ak-47's!!

lololololol!

put them on skates, ya, a reality show i would put all my money into.

well hell, maybe it would be more like "rollerball!"?

ok, that will screw them up 3 ways from sunday.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

All this coming from one who thinks that exposing the zionist atrocities is "boring" and "anti-semitic". You've got some real issues pal, in fact you'd make any sane person sick to the stomach.

You're making a lot of assumptions about me, here. I specifically said that I avoid engaging in hate. I also said that being afraid of someone else doing something to me, isn't the same as me wanting to do it to them.

I also don't understand why you're accusing me of being a fraud. I've tried to be as honest with you as I know how to be. You seem to want to come to your own conclusions, irrespective of what I say.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

It has every basis in reality, unless you can prove why one particular philosophy is ''right'' and another is ''wrong'' - which you can't. Or, If you can do so, you shouldn't be spending your time on ATS, but instead be writing a book and making millions from your esoteric knowledge.

Again, your assertation is self-defeating. Morality being relative does not mean it is equal, that word has a specific meaning. It means it is relative, simple as that. There is no standard against which it can be compared as "equal". Your assertation that philosophies are "equal" is in itself a moral judgement, and one that most people dont even share.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
They don't play by the rules. They don't think of morals or good ethics. If the west does when it comes to extremist then we'll lose. Better to have suspect in prison then a bomb plan being being brought to effect.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Women have too much power in Western society now; and that more than anything else, is going to be our downfall

Would you mind providing some specificities on the reasons why you believe this?
Do you believe women have more power than men? If so, in what way?

How will the contributions/behaviors/perceived power of western women lead to it's downfall?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
How will the contributions/behaviors/perceived power of western women lead to it's downfall?

I'm primarily talking about an unwillingness to have children; or if they do have them, putting them in institutions like creches, to be raised by strangers while they work.

Don't get me wrong; I don't like the idea of being tied down for 20 years via fatherhood, either. The thing is though, that there is obviously something wrong with me for having that attitude, and the women who want to work rather than do that themselves as well; because if we are not willing to spend that length of time to raise children, then how will we reproduce as a species at all?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I see. From your earlier comment I thought you were referring to much more sinister traits. lol.

Procreation is something we all have; it's mother nature at work. I don't believe this will change or threaten our survival. Not every woman wants to be a mother, but choose other paths. Some women even want to become mothers when they don't have a partner, or are unmarried. If they have enough money to raise a child on their own, they are doing it. (See: Hollywood). lol.

Sounds to me as though you've had a bad/disappointing relationship with a selfish and self centered woman, and for the moment it has spoiled your attitude. Haven't we all "sworn off" the opposite sex at one time or another?

Hopefully, this too, shall pass. It's nature that brings us back.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I love that quote..."The Queen and her spawn are the biggest welfare recipients on the planet...!!!"

So true.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If he wanted to get the support of the left wingers of the world, he should have said Christians were the biggest threat. He would have had ATS eating out of his hands.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I see. From your earlier comment I thought you were referring to much more sinister traits. lol.

I've always believed that total equality should exist between men and women in terms of educational opportunities, voting, wages, military service...I can't see any sane reason why not. I've also read about some really unspeakable things being done to women in the Middle East (and now at times in Europe) which I don't condone at all.

As I said though, the main thing that worries me here is the birth rate. That video someone linked earlier in this thread, was really horrifying. So I can only hope you're right about us eventually getting it back under control.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I too am a white male who decided to embrace Islam around 15 years ago, and my faith has only been strengthened since. Although I agree with the comments made about the appeal of Islam in that islamic women treat a man with respect, and vice-cersa, there is much more appeal in Islam than just that. Anyway each to their own.

On topic, of course Canada and all zionist owned western civilizations have to preach concern that their citizens are muslims, because their entire financial system is at risk, yes that's right, in Islam there is no such thing as income tax, and interest is forbidden, these western countries could no longer be ruled over by zionist bankers, the western citizens would no longer have to spend at least half of their lives working to pay off forbidden interest that they've aquired through a home loan or their governments have aquired through loans which they then try and steal off the citizens to pay it back, and the so called Federal Reserve banks would be back in control of the governments. How absurd is it that a government loans money of a so called government agency(FEDERAL reserve) and has to pay them back sometimes double what they lent all due to the interest these PRIVATE(not federal at all) zionist bankers charge.

Not to mention, 99% of western zionist bankers and politicians would be missing thier hands due to stealing money. QUICK, lets bash the muslims(and invade their countries, kill the women and children too and call it colateral damage
) before we lose our money(that we've stolen) and hands, and that's just the start of their fear of real justice.

Another member speaks the truth. Hats off to you, brother.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
You seem to imply every greedy banker is a Zionist or a Jew. Grow the F up.

You are either a Zionist (which is unlikely) or (I want to say "ignorant Jew" but can't because that would come off the wrong way -- wow how careful we have to be these days). Most Jews I know are highly educated people but you apparently are not one of them. Take your own advice and grow up: do some actual research into the history of Zionism and actually invest time into investigating who's pulling the strings these days and find out precisely how they do it before you cry, "anti-Semitism".

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread. Dont think i really need to to say what i have to say.

Harper is the biggest threat to canada.

He wants to dissolve the border and join the US in the 'NAU'. There is proof of these actions starting. Seems like another way for the us to shovel some of its debt on us.

I refuse this. Not that i dont love my fellow people. But we are canadian, we will always be canadian. Harper has my middle finger in his direction. He is ruining our good name as a country. No one wants to bomb Canada. Not until now apparently, because of the globalist elites that are making our country out to be just like the US.

We are becoming a globalist bully, and no one seems to care.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

at least that is something the other myths aren't specifically ordered to do by their holy texts!

you might be wise to learn a little bit about Judaism, and also Christianity.

Harper is a moron and does not speak for the majority of Canada, sadly, we've let our government run amok just like the US and have no ability to control it without a full on revolution.

I'm ashamed to see one of the more bigoted posts on ATS getting a bunch of stars. Really people? We're going to judge an entire religion based on the deeds of a few fanatics? We're not allowed to do that to the Jewish religion, or Christianity, how is it we can broadly generalize Muslims?

Canada, unlike the US, LOVES it's multicultural society. Yes there are bumps and hiccups, but Canada has always been known as a country you can move to and immediately you are "Canadian", we don't expect you to completely lose your culture, we thrive on it, with in reason.

Terrorism is indeed a threat to Canada, but not a very large one, and it's only a threat as we continue to support unjust wars and continue to unilaterally support Israel while they flaunt international law (laws we invade other countries for ignoring). Poverty is one of the main causes of terrorism, yet no one is addressing that, nope, because it's more profitable to FIGHT terrorism than it is to actually stop it before it happens.

Harper is the biggest threat to Canada if you treasure anything you grew up believing about our country.

Harper sent our troops into Afghanistan, and kept them there, in open combat roles without proper support or equipment.

Harper opened up the tar sands deposits to the US with almost no profit or benefit for Canada (unless you count all the left over toxic lakes you can see from space)

Harper completely removed any transparency within our government

Harper made it harder for poor people, and minorities, to vote in federal elections

Harper signed secret agreements to merge the US and Canadian borders into a single north american defense perimeter, which is also to include mexico. (while calling us conspiracy nuts because we called it the North American Union (NAU) after they changed it to the SPP)

Harper supported Israel killing 9 activists on that flotilla, one of which was an American.

Harper promised to ram through internet legislation that restricts the internet, what you can do on it, requires ISPs to monitor all traffic, at all times, and give that to the RCMP without oversight or a warrant.

Harper made it legal for warrant less stop and search

So as far as I can see it, Canada has suffered exactly ZERO terrorist attacks. Yes, Canadians died on 911 but that was strictly collateral damage, Canada was not the target.

Yes we've suffered attack after attack from Harper

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Harper, not unlike Obama, does what his Zionist masters tell him to do.
He is no idiot, I assure you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join