It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy - yugoslav -UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
In November 1966 in the country close to a small village called Otocek of the former Yugoslavian Federation, a flying object crashed and the extraterrestrial being of the picture above was extracted . The event was soon put under silence, pretending the crash was the result of an highly secret military .

The body, partially burned, was said to be the one of a pilot of the Air Force. They said it was deformed by flames and heat. The darkness of the night helped the military authorities to pass this thesis for believable. The extraterrestrial being was immediately taken to Belgrade, with an ambulance of the Army, and in the Capital it was assigned to a Military Hospital. In a few hours, some of the most important scientists of Yugoslavia started to examine the corpse.

Among the scientists, three were the doctors that led the autopsy: the surgeon Andrej Zobol and the two pathologists Nikola Jullic and Zoran Frederic. The three were proved to be strictly linked to the Government.

In the following pictures, you can see some of the most significant moments of the autopsy.

opening the chest of the alien

Intestinal inspection

Opening of the cranium

Folding of the scalp

Brain Removal, Brain looks similar to a humans

[edit on 063131p://010123 by porky1981]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You'll have to copy the pictures to another server, because they won't come up and when you try to get one direct it says you ave to register on the other board. Which I don't want to...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
You'll have to copy the pictures to another server, because they won't come up and when you try to get one direct it says you ave to register on the other board. Which I don't want to...

eeeks.... ok I will do, give me a sec

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Is there an original article?
A source you got this from?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Very interesting.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
not really, I just found it on another forum. It was completely out of place on the other forum though, but oh well.

I think the pics are very interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
When confronted with these types of photos I try to look at the genital area...if the alien is that much similar to us, as shown here....that too would be similar to our own, but in most of these autopsy pictures the genitalia always looks like a Barbie doll...smooth and nothing there, unfortunately, these don't show any at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Interesting stuff!
Shame there isn't more of a write up to go with it.. Problem is that they can do such amazing mock ups these days you can't really tell what's real and whats not.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
When confronted with these types of photos I try to look at the genital area...if the alien is that much similar to us, as shown here....that too would be similar to our own, but in most of these autopsy pictures the genitalia always looks like a Barbie doll...smooth and nothing there, unfortunately, these don't show any at all.

The only problem with that is that there would be a good chance they will have been using artificial methods of reproducing. Using cloning techniques and an artificial womb. When you look at our capabilities now which are held back more by morals and law, we are not that far away, if it all, from being able to do the same thing.
If they had been using such methods for a long period of time then their genitals will have slowly been 'phased out' through evolution through non-use. That's my theory anyway!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

The only problem with that is that there would be a good chance they will have been using artificial methods of reproducing. Using cloning techniques and an artificial womb. When you look at our capabilities now which are held back more by morals and law, we are not that far away, if it all, from being able to do the same thing.
If they had been using such methods for a long period of time then their genitals will have slowly been 'phased out' through evolution through non-use. That's my theory anyway!

No..the problem with that theory is there still has to be some type elimination of bodily fluids....used or not, the genital area would NOT look like a smooth plastic Barbie doll

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
They would only need a small hole for the passing of urine I would have thought? It may not be anything highly visible, which would make it hard to spot in the rather poor quality of photographs and film that we sometimes get to see.
They may have even genetically engineered away all traces of genetalia as they are no longer required.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

No..the problem with that theory is there still has to be some type elimination of bodily fluids....used or not, the genital area would NOT look like a smooth plastic Barbie doll

LadyV... unless you know something most of us don't about the biology of an alien species, this discussion serves little purpose as it will reach no conclusion. At least not until we do have an actual body to examine.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It looks a lot like a partially decomposed human being..

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This is the only thing I could find on google:
members.xoom.virgilio.it...

It's the same as you posted.

[edit on 8/23/2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
nice link, I guess thats where it came from. Too bad there isn't more info though... it could be a fake, never know.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

LadyV... unless you know something most of us don't about the biology of an alien species, this discussion serves little purpose as it will reach no conclusion. At least not until we do have an actual body to examine.

And unless the Aliens have intestines for brains as shown above...!!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm no expert at alien biology, but the autopsy itself seems to be focused in the wrong spots. wouldn't there be security present ? armed guards ?

wouldn't they want to preserve every ounce of data ? the eyes, mouth etc..., in one pic, the "dr." is grabbing the brains like its jello.....very suspect to me.....

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Very interesting! But, to play devils advocate, it does look like a burnt human body from the pictures psoted. Maybe up close it would look differently. Also, if this is legit, wouldn't this have been covered a little more? I have never heard or seen this story and set of pictures before. That's not saying much, just that it seems like alot of people here in ATSville haven't either. This is practically just like the Roswell autopsy which has been discussed and debunked to death, so I have just been waiting for someone to jump all over this.

As far as the lack of genitalia, I wouldn't use that to dismiss it;s authenticity. Like it Agent Smith pointed out, they may have no need for "sexual" organs like we do. And waste could be released thru pores in the skin. There's an multitude of reasons they woudn't have our version of sexual organs. They could have been burnt off as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
imagine how much humans would smell if waste was through our pores...

nasty.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The room doesn't look right either. Where are the sinks and cabinets for tool storage. Why is an autopsy like this not being done on an autopsy table? They are cutting this thing up on a plastic mat. Shouldn't there be tubes, hoses and such for suctioning excess fluids? Like others here, I am no fan of dark, grainy, black and white photos meant to record such an event. There is simply nothing here that makes this look like a real autopsy on a human, much less an alien. FAKE!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join