It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy - yugoslav -UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
"Burnt and decomposed human" I thought at first... but then, why do they need to take out the brains of a burnt corpse...what for?

BTW, why all the discussion about the genitals...? I couldn�t see its crotch in none of the photos...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yet another autopsy pic. I'm amazed at the amount of crashed ufo/aliens autopsied stuff that crops up. it's like earth is a big sticky flytrap hanging from the milky way. If all of this is occuring with the frequency reported, the various aliens that supposedly frequent our world had better rethink their space programs. It's like were an alien scrap yard. I just don't think crashes and alien bodies are gonna pile up like that.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just because a civilization is more advanced doesn't mean there is 100% probability that nothing can go wrong with their devices.

That is the plight of an engineer, you can design a device to work well, but when it does fail, it can fail in a catastrophic manner.

[edit on 103131p://454523 by porky1981]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
the first photo shows what appears to be "teeth" and a distinct Nose including a nostril. The head looks very warped and the skin is appears to be plastic in consistency.

It is either A. A fake, B. A "flash" burned human body. or C. An "alien" with human origins.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
As I said, it looks like a decomposing burns victim, but the cranium appears to be greatly enlarged
Any medical explanations for that?

It could be a fake of course..the picture quality is suspiciously grainy.

-Becs

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Becs]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
if anything like that happened in YU i wouldve probably known about it. Its either burned human or an elaborate hoax, but i am familiar with all the important sightings in YU and no one ever mentioned a crashed UFO.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
well, it seems like it's from the 60's or something

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

They would only need a small hole for the passing of urine I would have thought?

Or they could just secreet it through their skin. Perhaps thats why people say the stink like rotten eggs...poor little incontinent things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join