It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Year Old Boy Describes Vision He Was Shown of The Tortures Done to Humans in Hell.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I suppose that if people will believe some alleged dream of a 10-year-old because it vaguely fits into their world-view, they might as well have some sound effects to go with the horror.

The sounds of hell (well one version) recorded by Siberian scientists while digging into he earth 40 years ago.
:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

It all started with the phoney balloon boy hoax didnt it?
Kinda like everyone wants into the act now.....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You present some more or less trustworthy experiences in OP (no objections on my part), which you then in true missionary-style interpretate and weave together with a set of assumptions (which is irrational).

As usual, "the aim justifies the means"; in this case: "How can we 'prove' the predetermined answer?" by referring to this answer itself as the measure-tape.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Anyone who peddles fire and brimstone through their children are sick people and should be treated accordingly.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

Originally posted by DoctorHouseMD
Seriously, people, if Jesus REALLY wanted people to be "saved" from a place called Hell and all it's fire and torture, etc., he would just do it! There is a passage in the bible where it says that Jesus "wants" everyone to be saved. And yet somehow, even though he's all-powerful, he doesn't get what he wants. Therefore, he doesn't do it because either

a. He does not exist.
b. Hell does not exist.
c. He doesn't give a damn.
d. He's not who you think he is.
e. All of the above.

None of the above, but it is a test. You are being tested.

There is sufficient light for those who wish to see, and sufficient darkness for those of the opposite disposition. Enough clarity to illumine the elect, and enough darkness to keep them humble. Sufficient darkness to blind the reprobate, and sufficient clarity to condemn them and make them inexcusable.
BLAISE PASCAL

He came to earth precisely fulfilling prophecies demonstrably written down 100s of year prior. Then he taught like no one ever has and miraculously healed, He proved his claims by resurrecting from the dead and appearing to hundreds of witnesses who wrote it all down. The evidence is there and

The "freewill" argument doesn't work here because an all-knowing, omnipotent god could make it happen even with your own free will. And apparently, the only thing Jesus wants from anyone is to just believe he exists! If you can't do that, well then, to hell with you!

Not even God can make a married bachelor or a square circle, your definition of all knowing and omnipotent is logically incoherent. Believing he exists is not even close, you actually have to die to yourself. Repent and believe Jesus died for you and rose from the dead. You are willingly choosing your eternal destiny. I hope you reconsider your position.

Amazing how an all-powerful God can't just appear and prove he exists. Instead of every 2000 years, he could do this all the time to everyone and everyone would believe it and everyone would be "saved" from hell. Just more proof that your god doesn't really "love" you, I guess. Or anyone else for that matter.

He did appear. It's all written down in Mark, Matthew, Luke and John. The time to get square is now, when he reappears next time, it will be too late.

No, this was a test for you. You should have actually thought about what I said. The fact is, the bible story about Jesus is non-sense. People with faith should be able to request and be granted an appearance of Jesus any time they want. After all, it says, "Anything you ask, it will be given." Yet, there are literally millions or even billions of prayer requests that go un-granted every year. This isn't about getting a "No" to your prayers. It specifically implies a "Yes, you will get it, if you ask" type of response. So, now, if you ask Jesus to reappear right now in the 21st century right there beside you while you sit at your computer, it should be easy for Jesus to do. For an all-powerful God this should be incrediblyeasy, and wouldn't harm anyone. But, that never happens, does it? But, it sure would make a person believe! So, again, either your Jesus doesn't want to appear, can't appear or doesn't exist.

Pick one. You will be graded on your test later this afternoon.

godisimaginary.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorHouseMD

Seriously, people, if Jesus REALLY wanted people to be "saved" from a place called Hell and all it's fire and torture, etc., he would just do it!

He did. It's the point where He exclaimed "It is finished!" Now, if people wish to reject that and spit on His redeeming sacrifice that's their issues. But don't claim Christ did nothing to help us, when in all actuality He did everything Himself.

edit on 7-9-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No, this was a test for you. You should have actually thought about what I said. The fact is, the bible story about Jesus is non-sense. People with faith should be able to request and be granted an appearance of Jesus any time they want. After all, it says, "Anything you ask, it will be given." Yet, there are literally millions or even billions of prayer requests that go un-granted every year. This isn't about getting a "No" to your prayers. It specifically implies a "Yes, you will get it, if you ask" type of response.

Ahhhh yes, so Jesus meant to imply that God was a genie in a bottle that we rub and get all our wishes granted? Is that how it goes? Forget praying in accordance with His will. Forget that He is sovereign over all creation. Throw His will out the window and God is a magic genie, I see how it is now.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

No, this was a test for you. You should have actually thought about what I said. The fact is, the bible story about Jesus is non-sense. People with faith should be able to request and be granted an appearance of Jesus any time they want. After all, it says, "Anything you ask, it will be given." Yet, there are literally millions or even billions of prayer requests that go un-granted every year. This isn't about getting a "No" to your prayers. It specifically implies a "Yes, you will get it, if you ask" type of response.

Ahhhh yes, so Jesus meant to imply that God was a genie in a bottle that we rub and get all our wishes granted? Is that how it goes? Forget praying in accordance with His will. Forget that He is sovereign over all creation. Throw His will out the window and God is a magic genie, I see how it is now.

And presumably we shall also forget, that all this only is according to your premises, which you regularly assume to be universal.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I thought the drilling into Hell story was a complete fabrication. Snopes has this listed as false. It's one of those stories that gets passed around in emails but it's not true.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

very obvious this boy
has been taught this story and
told to memorize it.

It looked like he was reading it from cue cards.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

And presumably we shall also forget, that all this only is according to your premises, which you regularly assume to be universal.

"My premises"? Are you sure? I'm on 35, Christianity has been around far longer than "my premises".

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I couldn't even make it half-way through. I'm glad he was able to read that out loud so well but I kept expecting him to say "This one time? At band camp?".

I don't know what I'm more angry about. I'm upset this kid was told to read this to the camera, thus immortalizing his ignorance for children to make fun of him all through high school. I'm upset that people believe this at all just because it fits their own superstitions. I'm upset that I have zombie dreams all the time but nobody believes them. I'm upset that this makes Christianity look even more backwards and masochistic than it really is.

But I think I'm most upset about the fact that this craps upon all of the legitimate extrademensional research conducted by professionals through NDE accounts, hypnotherapy, and quantum physics. In NONE of those accounts, do they speak of a fiery punishment or domain. It doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

"My premises"? Are you sure? I'm on 35, Christianity has been around far longer than "my premises".

Geeez, another round of semantic acrobatics.

You have chosen a special version of christianity as your premises. Or 'god' chose you. Or it's predestinated. Or whatever you unnecessarily can add of further irrelevant semantics on top of the first.

But to return to topic instead of this preaching-break of theologically self-proclaimed 'absolutes'. There is an abundance of 'visions' available from many levels of life, few of them agreeing with each other and even fewer validated in any way.
edit on 7-9-2011 by bogomil because: addition

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

No, this was a test for you. You should have actually thought about what I said. The fact is, the bible story about Jesus is non-sense. People with faith should be able to request and be granted an appearance of Jesus any time they want. After all, it says, "Anything you ask, it will be given." Yet, there are literally millions or even billions of prayer requests that go un-granted every year. This isn't about getting a "No" to your prayers. It specifically implies a "Yes, you will get it, if you ask" type of response. So, now, if you ask Jesus to reappear right now in the 21st century right there beside you while you sit at your computer, it should be easy for Jesus to do. For an all-powerful God this should be incrediblyeasy, and wouldn't harm anyone. But, that never happens, does it? But, it sure would make a person believe! So, again, either your Jesus doesn't want to appear, can't appear or doesn't exist.

Pick one. You will be graded on your test later this afternoon.

I like tests. Can I take it too?

Next time you appear before the throne, sidle over a little to the left, so you can get a look at Jesus' right ankle. You will notice a shackle that keeps him on the throne, so he can't get up. "How did this happen?", you may well ask. The Christians did it. They took their Lord, Jesus, and handed him over to the Old Testament "god" who said,

PS 110:1 The LORD says to my Lord:
"Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet."

So Jesus is stuck there until the Zionist dream of total world domination is achieved with world capital in Jerusalem. The Christians handed Jesus over to his enemy just like Judas.

No, that isn't really true, that's just their doctrine. Jesus is really a free man.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Exactly, hence my wink

Some people believed it nevertheless.

Same with this case.

Anybody can come up with something about having been to hell, or having had a dream on it and some people who believe in hell will accept it.

Deviously clever people will write books and market it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I have had dreams about hell as well.I dreamed that I was standing
near a lake of fire,similar to a lava bed.I was wearing a robe and looking
at the lake.A figure was standing next to me,then I bowed my head to pray
and then I woke up.
I think the boy had a dream and told his father about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join