It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Year Old Boy Describes Vision He Was Shown of The Tortures Done to Humans in Hell.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Take it for what you will, but this kid supposedly was given a vision, or a glimpse of what is done to people in Hell. He describes some horrific stuff going on down there. He says he saw familiar faces of people he knew in the past, and he saw things like torture chambers with people lined up to be ripped apart by demons as well as reptile creatures that eat your skin and flames that don't reflect light... and other stuff.

Soul Body 101: In some nde's, when people die, they see their dead boying laying on a bed, yet they can clearly see that they have another body, an exact replica of the one laying on the bed. This other body is the soul body, the one that seems to give the blue print for what your physical body would look like. This body is more capable of awareness and perception and is more alive than your physical body, that decays. Your soul body seems to be what ends up in Hell or Heaven and this body can too be maimed just like a physical body, with the difference that it regenerates itself only to be tortured and maimed again without experiencing death, that is reserved to physical bodies.

Like this other person who was also shown this place said:

," These human beings, these dead people, trust me, they are not dead at all, they are alive, and more alive than they thought- than we think, and they are tortured day and night by the spirits..." - 6:05

www.youtube.com...

Revelelation 9:6

bible.cc...

International Standard Version (©2008)
In those days people will seek death, but never find it. They will long to die, but death will escape them.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
perhaps he just saw a glimpse of the real life "black site" interrogation chambers? lol
edit on 6-9-2011 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious from the "Lord Jesus Christ" thing, the cross in the background and the overall thing, that this is just a crazy religious family seeking attention.

Maybe the kid saw some horror movie or played a horror game, had a bad dream and now they think it's a 'vision'. At least it gives them attention for 5 minutes, i guess that's what they're after...
edit on 6/9/2011 by ShadowAngel85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
That boy has clearly been doctored.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
At least he found out early exactly how evil the God of the Old Testament really is. Now he can move forward and find a new way to experience life and search for his own truth without being bound by the evils of Christianity, or Islam, or any other religion that promotes hell, torture, and death.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This guy also describes seeing similar things down there.

He mentions the reptilian creatures and cages too amongst other things.

For those who keep wondering why God made Hell and why humans end up there, this is the response given to this young Ecuadorian girl, who claims she shown Heaven and Hell by God to go and tell others what she had seen:

spiritlessons.com...

When the Lord weeps, it's different than we do. He would weep with this pain in His heart and He would sob profoundly.

"I did not create hell for humanity," Jesus said.

So I asked Him, "Then why is humanity here, Lord?"

He answered, "Daughter, I created hell for satan and his angels, who are the demons;

(Matt. 25:41) but, because of sin and the lack of repentance, humanity ends here, and there are more that perish than those who reach My glory!" (Matt 7:14) He continued weeping and it would hurt me so much to see how He cried. "Daughter, I gave My life for humanity, so that it would not perish, so that it would not end up in this place. I gave My life out of love and mercy, so that humanity would proceed to repentance and could enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Jesus would moan as someone who could no longer withstand the pain, that's how much pain He felt watching the people here.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Pocky because: editing

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This sort of thing just makes me
furious - very obvious this boy
has been taught this story and
told to memorize it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorHouseMD
At least he found out early exactly how evil the God of the Old Testament really is. Now he can move forward and find a new way to experience life and search for his own truth without being bound by the evils of Christianity, or Islam, or any other religion that promotes hell, torture, and death.

Gee, really?

The kid probably has just had a nightmarish hallucination or something, yet you're actually going to believe what he saw? I mean, you don't show a lack of belief in God, you show a hatred for God. For one thing, the kid's got his idea of Hell all wrong. Demons aren't torturing anyone, in fact the implication is that someone is doing the torturing, when it's just immense pain and complete isolation from God. Like suffocating for eternity. We can't even describe it, except "the fires of Hell", which barely comes close.

Keep believing what you want to believe, but if you keep up that pathetic Pride of yours, you'll be deeply ashamed if you found out you were wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rayuki

Yeah, the kid just went to the Dulce labs for a bit and got a grand tour of the place.

Hence the reptiles.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You don't seriously take this boy's testimony as fact do you? As with the many of the posters on your thread, I too can plainly see this whole thing is doctored - reading someone else's words off the computer screen (seemingly for the first time too).

I mean, I know you open with 'take it for what you will' - but why on earth present something that stinks of lying like this? I can only imagine you are a christian whom believes in heaven and hell - this type of thing isn't helping your argument for your beliefs IMHO.

I mean, to each their own, believe what you want I say, but this is just a bad video.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

What this boy speaks of is the astral realm. No doubt about it. Forget Christianity, the astral realm exists eternally.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It sounds like many of you had better hope this boy is wrong.

If he isn't you will one day remember typing what you did and wish you hadn't written this off so flippantly.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I know the mention of reptilish creatures and cages makes one think of what the Costello describes he saw in the underground bases.

Anyway, I don't agree with the boy's dad when he says that all you have to do is accept Jesus to not end up in Hell. That is very untrue. In other Hell NDEs the people were shown preachers, pastors, and christians in Hell who ended up there thinking all they had to do was believe in Jesus to get into Heaven instead of actually walking the walk of his word and changing their old sinful ways.

Here is a testimony from somebody who tried to commit suicide and also got to see Hell.

This person has another video too but embed is disabled for that one, so you can go directly to it on Youtube and check it out, and see what you think:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-9-2011 by Pocky because: typo

edit on 6-9-2011 by Pocky because: fixing video

edit on 6-9-2011 by Pocky because: adding link

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Seriously, people, if Jesus REALLY wanted people to be "saved" from a place called Hell and all it's fire and torture, etc., he would just do it! There is a passage in the bible where it says that Jesus "wants" everyone to be saved. And yet somehow, even though he's all-powerful, he doesn't get what he wants. Therefore, he doesn't do it because either

a. He does not exist.
b. Hell does not exist.
c. He doesn't give a damn.
d. He's not who you think he is.
e. All of the above.

The "freewill" argument doesn't work here because an all-knowing, omnipotent god could make it happen even with your own free will. And apparently, the only thing Jesus wants from anyone is to just believe he exists! If you can't do that, well then, to hell with you!

Amazing how an all-powerful God can't just appear and prove he exists. Instead of every 2000 years, he could do this all the time to everyone and everyone would believe it and everyone would be "saved" from hell. Just more proof that your god doesn't really "love" you, I guess. Or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think I might like that place they call Hell. Imagine the opportunity to die over and over and then the next day you're back and at it again. No harm done.

Lets get serious, isn't pain a neurological response or something like that? Doesnt fear come from a chemical introduced into the blood stream based on our thoughts, or something like that? Why should i fear being tortured forever by stupid daemons if they cant kill me for good, sounds like a masochistic adventure .

But anyway, If I'm only given up to 100 years or so in order to decide how im going to spend ETERNITY, and the rules arent CLEARLY stated for all to see, then screw both coaches of this stupid afterlife game.

I smite thee GOD and SATAN.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Wizayne because: I was upside down in a swimming pool of poop.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

So far, what I'm seeing is that there are rules, and as long as Satan makes his way around the rules without breaking them, then he can do what he wants because his point seems to be to prove that humanity is inherently like him and if you challenge them enough, they will show their true luciferic colors, and so, if this proves true with a soul, then it willingly or ignorantly loses protection from God, and no longer being under his wing by their own freewill rejection end up in the place of demons to be abused in Hell aka Disneyland for Satan and his minions not yet bound until the day of the judgement, when these entities are to be detained and strapped permanently into Hell as their own prison.

You have to read the story about Job to understand this idea more.

Satan has permission under certain circumstances to cause problems, but he needs to get permission from God and God is allowed to intercede under certain circumstances such as when we ask for his help in prayer and he sees in the broad scheme of things whether granting it will do good in the broad scheme of things- something like that, I am surmising.

God cannot deprive us entirely from being challenged by Satan because we need to show steadfastly which master we serve even despite challenges and testing.

This man named Howard Pittman had a death experience throughout which his soul was taken up and was allowed to see many things in the 2nd Heaven-Satan's Kingdom- and some things were explained to him about how the Fallen One and his minions operate.

spiritlessons.com...

I learned that the demons will fight the angels if they must, but they prefer not to do so. They find that it is easier and safer to destroy us through our own will where the angels are unable to interfere, rather than go outside our will where they would have to fight angels personally. Because of this, the demons have developed great skills in the area of deception. They move through our lives by deceit and trickery and keep us totally unaware of their activity.

I was made aware of the fact that not all demons are in the Second Heaven. There are some demons so awesome that they are reserved in chains in Hell, however, satan and his army of demons are not in Hell, presently. Neither do they want to be there. I was not permitted to look into Hell, nor was I permitted to view the chained demons. I do know that these demons who are chained went beyond the limitations of their domain.

God in His wisdom has allowed satan and his demons certain bounds or limitations within which they may work. They may not go beyond those limitations established by the Lord, however, those demons who are chained in Hell did just that. Because they went beyond the restrictions established by the Lord, they are now chained in Hell.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 6-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
It sounds like many of you had better hope this boy is wrong.

If he isn't you will one day remember typing what you did and wish you hadn't written this off so flippantly.

I'll send you a postcard

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorHouseMD
Seriously, people, if Jesus REALLY wanted people to be "saved" from a place called Hell and all it's fire and torture, etc., he would just do it! There is a passage in the bible where it says that Jesus "wants" everyone to be saved. And yet somehow, even though he's all-powerful, he doesn't get what he wants. Therefore, he doesn't do it because either

a. He does not exist.
b. Hell does not exist.
c. He doesn't give a damn.
d. He's not who you think he is.
e. All of the above.

None of the above, but it is a test. You are being tested.

There is sufficient light for those who wish to see, and sufficient darkness for those of the opposite disposition. Enough clarity to illumine the elect, and enough darkness to keep them humble. Sufficient darkness to blind the reprobate, and sufficient clarity to condemn them and make them inexcusable.
BLAISE PASCAL

He came to earth precisely fulfilling prophecies demonstrably written down 100s of year prior. Then he taught like no one ever has and miraculously healed, He proved his claims by resurrecting from the dead and appearing to hundreds of witnesses who wrote it all down. The evidence is there and

The "freewill" argument doesn't work here because an all-knowing, omnipotent god could make it happen even with your own free will. And apparently, the only thing Jesus wants from anyone is to just believe he exists! If you can't do that, well then, to hell with you!

Not even God can make a married bachelor or a square circle, your definition of all knowing and omnipotent is logically incoherent. Believing he exists is not even close, you actually have to die to yourself. Repent and believe Jesus died for you and rose from the dead. You are willingly choosing your eternal destiny. I hope you reconsider your position.

Amazing how an all-powerful God can't just appear and prove he exists. Instead of every 2000 years, he could do this all the time to everyone and everyone would believe it and everyone would be "saved" from hell. Just more proof that your god doesn't really "love" you, I guess. Or anyone else for that matter.

He did appear. It's all written down in Mark, Matthew, Luke and John. The time to get square is now, when he reappears next time, it will be too late.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
First we had Colton Burpo, the 4-year-old preacher's son form Nebraska who went to heaven, and now it is obvious that others will try their luck at the growth industry of pushing religion through their children.
Not surprising really, in Catholicism children (notably more little girls) have been seeing visions of Mother Mary for centuries.

I'm open to the interpretation that Colton had a Near Death Experience, since what he describes is fairly typical regardless of religion: bright colors and seeing dead relatives and religious figures meaningful to the specific person. However in the longer narrative these seem to have become embellished with the parental faith over the years, especially when it comes to Satan, and the angels carrying swords (and of course little Colton also wanted a sword, but Jesus told him it was too dangerous).

However, what occurs in the OP clip seems to border on child abuse.
The kid reads something without any emotion, and a lack of enthusiasm that smacks of parental coercion.
There is something wrong with this picture of making a kid lie, and to describe the worst sadistic tortures imaginable.
The "reptile creatures" are not reptiles at all the dad informs us (dad knows best).
They are actually worms!
It all reminds me of the Chick Publications comics, and their demons straight out of a bad horror movie.
This is not the best way to spread religion.

Here's Colton Burpo, the kid who made little boys authorities on the evangelical Christian after-life, despite his fading memories of the event:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The kid in the video is obviously reading a script. You can see his eyes moving up and down as he reads. Just more Christian drivel trying to get more people into their cult. It is not working on me, anyway. I know better. Hell is only in the mind of these who believe in it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join