It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Moon Landings a Hoax? Then Read This

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38
Walt Disney (1901-1966) points at Apollo 11 landing site in the 50s
how do you explain that ?

I can explain that mainly because he is NOT pointing to the Apollo 11 landing site. He is pointing to a spot about 200 miles to the north of the Apollo 11 site.

I can turn this around and ask you that if Walt Disney knew where the "fake" landing site would be, then why would he point to a site 200 miles to the north?

edit on 9/28/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Ove38

Walt Disney (1901-1966) points at Apollo 11 landing site in the 50s
how do you explain that ?

I can explain that mainly because he is NOT pointing to the Apollo 11 landing site. He is pointing to a spot about 200 miles to the north of the Apollo 11 site.

I can turn this around and ask you that if Walt Disney knew where the "fake" landing site would be, then why would he point to a site 200 miles to the north?

Maybe it's because his looking at the camera while pointing ?
The red spot is the official apollo 11 landing site

edit on 28-9-2012 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

So you admit that Disney is NOT pointing at the Apollo 11 landing site, that you were, in fact...

...wrong again, wrong as usual.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

Plus, I'm sure it has something to do with that fact that the Apollo 11 site was quite nearly the center of the full moon (not exactly, but generally close)...

...AND Walt Disney is also pointing to generally the center point of a full moon (not exactly, but generally close).

To tell you the truth, I would find it quite incredible that even if the Moon Landing WAS hoaxed by Disney that he would know the proposed fake location in 1955 -- 14 years ahead of time.

edit on 9/28/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

The issue is how much involvement in the going to the Moon with Von Braun
was the Walt Disney Studios.

Von Braun was the supreme rocket scientist and most visible for some reason.
Did Von Braun want to take responsibility for a high risk mission or take the studio way out.
Kennedy eased Von Braun's fears by making the man on the Moon an official task.
Von Braun's mind may have twisted his knowledge of the real Tesla space ship relying on the
ether into thinking 'official' rocket technology would be gone from the scene but he
was wrong and had to use rocketry which he knew as inferior.

What would von Braun do.
Forget the Tesla uber science and risk a rocket science trip to land man on the Moon
or take the video way out with no one being the wiser.

Lest you involve Russia in any way, consider Russia did not want the Tesla science used
for any ride to the Moon as the uber controllers in the US told JFK or Von Braun.

ED: Close only counts in horse shoes but ol' Walt is darn close enough for some
to say lets put Walt into the conspiracy because they were directing one as
perhaps some other agency like Jet Propulsion Labs might handle the video
work with advanced video machines or film production.

edit on 9/28/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Walt Disney and the Moon landing hoax? You must be taking the Mickey...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildespace
Walt Disney and the Moon landing hoax? You must be taking the Mickey...

No why ? The "Man and the Moon" dream began with Walt Disney & Werner von Braun at Walt Disney Studios and then went over to Stanley Kubrick & Arthur C. Clarke at Pinewood Studios

One giant laugh for fankind (Neil Armstrong & Arthur C. Clarke)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

No why ? The "Man and the Moon" dream began with Walt Disney & Werner von Braun at Walt Disney Studios

Actually, it really began with John Kennedy in 1961.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

No why ? The "Man and the Moon" dream began with Walt Disney & Werner von Braun at Walt Disney Studios and then went over to Stanley Kubrick & Arthur C. Clarke at Pinewood Studios

The "Man in the Moon" dream goes back much further than that. Johannes Kepler wrote a book called Somnium, in which he is transported to the Moon by daemons. Cyrano de Bergerac proposed several methods of reaching the Moon. Jules Verne was more scientific in the mid 19th century, and Konstantin Tsiolkovski pretty much nailed the nuts and bolts. The work of Robert Goddard and Hermann Oberth inspired von Braun to devise a typically Teutonic plan in which a huge orbital infrastructure was built to support gigantic reusable landers. After the Second World War, he and Willy Ley authored a series of popular articles in Collier's Magazine to promote support for manned space exploration. Walt Disney, always a proponent of American superiority, enlisted von Braun as a consultant for a series of films:

Wow. It looks exactly like Project Apollo, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am not going to read trough all the threads OP but yes I understand! I had a uncle that worked as a engineer for company here in CT that made the space suits.
And he told me of his work...6 months before the first moon landing the company had him working like 70 hours a week on the suits the astronauts would be using on the moon!

SO if this was all fake why did they put the money into these suits ! If they were gonna fake a moon landing!
IT Happened!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Ove38

Wow. It looks exactly like Project Apollo, doesn't it?

The Lunar Module created by Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire is now at the Science Museum in South Kensington, London It looks exactly like the Apollo 11 Lunar Module

AS11-40-5862

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

Gosh.
A replica of the LM looks like the LM. How strange.
I was made for the 1971 movie Diamonds are Forever.

edit on 9/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
I am not going to read trough all the threads OP but yes I understand! I had a uncle that worked as a engineer for company here in CT that made the space suits.
And he told me of his work...6 months before the first moon landing the company had him working like 70 hours a week on the suits the astronauts would be using on the moon!

SO if this was all fake why did they put the money into these suits ! If they were gonna fake a moon landing!
IT Happened!

"the suits the astronauts would be using" in Earth orbit !

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 9/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

The Lunar Module created by Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire is now at the Science Museum in South Kensington, London It looks exactly like the Apollo 11 Lunar Module

Wrong. Remember this post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, don't let facts stand in the way of your fantasies.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Ove38

Wrong. Remember this post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, this London LM was made by Westbury Design and Optical Ltd (a special effects company at Pinewood Studios) the same company that made the matte paintings (Apollo backgrounds)

Do you Remember the Apollo 11 LM without gold foil on the lander's pads and legs ? The one they put in a rocket

edit on 29-9-2012 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

only 4 words - Van Allan Radation Belts ...

only 18 words - the apollo capsule - a - gyger counter and a chunk of DU says they didn't go to the moon.

at least that is my current understanding of the issue... other points I would like to make....

on all apollo missions were to the part of the moon that faces earth.... go figure - going to places we can see ?

(the reason I was given is so they could use the sun for power .... then I started looking for solar cells .... where are they ?

I was told - that they practiced ever mission 100's of times - so it was easy to make them think they went to the moon - another account is a video that suggests they were part of the deception by trying to make the moon look closer than it was from the capsule.

another interesting point is that some astronaugts remember the noise the engine made lifting off from the moon and others claim it made no noise .... ?

in serveral shots of video of astronaughts falling appear they are on a teather ... were is the rigging for the teather at... ? on the moon >?
not to mention the footage doctors and the rolling coke bottle .... go figure ... humans appear to be very easy to fool....this planetary take over is going to be a cake walk.... after all this is a prison planet and there is no escape except through religous means - I have been told.... please locate the Parcel Number for the land in which the capital building sits...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

You know the LM landing struts telescoped on landing, right? Shock absorbers.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

only 18 words - the apollo capsule - a - gyger counter and a chunk of DU says they didn't go to the moon.

1 word. Wrong.

the reason I was given is so they could use the sun for power

No. The reason was because radio waves don't go through the Moon.

another account is a video that suggests they were part of the deception by trying to make the moon look closer than it was from the capsule
A stupid video by Bart Sibrel.

another interesting point is that some astronaugts remember the noise the engine made lifting off from the moon and others claim it made no noise
Which ones?

in serveral shots of video of astronaughts falling appear they are on a teather
Which ones?

rolling coke bottle
What coke bottle?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Ove38

You know the LM landing struts telescoped on landing, right? Shock absorbers.

Yes, and ?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join