It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Moon Landings a Hoax? Then Read This

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

The lower portion (black) telescoped into the upper portion on landing. The lower portion had no insulation.
Pretty simple concept.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

So what you're saying to some degree is that in otherwords the people at the bottom of a large organization know everything that goes on at the top. And not only the people at the bottom but there family members as well? And especially in organizations that have top secret level clearances necessary?

Like come on? I'm positive, that within the whole master plan there's a full chapter detailing how to make it look to people at the bottom as if it's going to be full blown actual 100% authentic mission, including allowing them to tell things to there family members to continue to spread the propaganda.

I'm just playing devils advocate but I think I"m just pointing out what should be obvious.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nevermind.

Mistaken Post. Sorry.
edit on 9/29/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

jra

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
only 4 words - Van Allan Radation Belts ...

What about them?

only 18 words - the apollo capsule - a - gyger counter and a chunk of DU says they didn't go to the moon.

DU as in depleted uranium? What does that have to do with Apollo?

on all apollo missions were to the part of the moon that faces earth.... go figure - going to places we can see ?

So that they could be in constant communication with Earth as well as send live video. You wouldn't be able to do that on the far side of the Moon.

(the reason I was given is so they could use the sun for power .... then I started looking for solar cells .... where are they ?

I believe the ALSEP's used solar power. However, that has nothing to do with being on the near side of the Moon. All sides of the Moon receive the same amount of sunlight. Had they landed on the far side of the Moon, they would have done so during the Lunar morning (relative to the landing site), just like all the other missions.

I was told - that they practiced ever mission 100's of times - so it was easy to make them think they went to the moon...

I don't understand how practicing could relate to tricking or fooling the astronauts.

in serveral shots of video of astronaughts falling appear they are on a teather ... were is the rigging for the teather at... ? on the moon >?

Good question. Where is all the rigging? Where is the tether for that matter? Perhaps falling in 1/6th gravity just looks different than it does in 1G.

not to mention the footage doctors and the rolling coke bottle...

Never seen a coke bottle in any photo or video.

humans appear to be very easy to fool...

Yeah some sure can be easy to fool. Even with all the evidence for the Apollo missions landing on the Moon. Bringing back 800lbs of Lunar rocks and core samples, tens of thousands of photos and hours and hours of video and all the third party witnesses who tracked the missions by radio and telescope. Some people are still able to be convinced it didn't happen, with no evidence to support their claims what so ever.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
I am not going to read trough all the threads OP but yes I understand! I had a uncle that worked as a engineer for company here in CT that made the space suits.
And he told me of his work...6 months before the first moon landing the company had him working like 70 hours a week on the suits the astronauts would be using on the moon!

SO if this was all fake why did they put the money into these suits ! If they were gonna fake a moon landing!
IT Happened!

"the suits the astronauts would be using" in Earth orbit !

Sorry dude he worked on the moon suits, he was one of there top engineers...the info is there if you look for it, it's public.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
humans appear to be very easy to fool

Apparently so.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

rolling coke bottle
What coke bottle?

Phage, you don't know about the Coke bottle?? One woman who won't give her real name (calls herself Una Roland) claims she saw a rolling Coke bottle as she watched the moon landing "live" in Australia. She said she was watching late at night and remembers that shortly after the first footsteps she saw the Coke bottle on screen for a few seconds. She also claims local her newspaper The Western Australian, had printed letters of other viewers who saw the Coke bottle.
Unfortunately, the event did not take place late at night in Australia, it was shown at 11am and secondly no letters appeared in The Western Australian from anyone else claiming to have seen the bottle.
So what we have is one woman who won't give her name and doesn't know when she saw it and also falsely claims others saw it and yet people believe it as fact!
I do have some doubts as to whether the moon landing happened but silly arguments like Coke bottles on the moon are ridiculous!

www.clavius.org...

edit on 1-10-2012 by Neville because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join