It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i wonder when exactly,was the earth taken over by sinister aliens?...because it obviously has.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
i wonder when exactly,was the earth taken over by sinister aliens?...because it obviously has.

The reptilians allegedly came to Earth 800,000 years ago - Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 , Part 8 , Part 9 , www.truthcontrol.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

The reptilians allegedly came to Earth 800,000 years ago - Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 , Part 8 , Part 9 , www.truthcontrol.com...

The Draconian Reptilians reportedly arrived to Earth 800,000 years ago, but according to the Lacerta files, her own (and obviously benevolent) reptilian specie evolved on Earth about 10 million years ago.

Well, nature was not very friendly to us and as far a we know from the 27 sub-species 24 were extinct in primitive wars and in evolution, because their organism and mind was not developed enough to survive and (as main reason) they were not able to change their blood temperature in the right way if the climate changed. 50 million years after the war and after the end of Dinosaurs, only three (now also technological) advanced reptilian species were remaining on this planet together with all the other lower animals. Through natural and artificial crossbreeding these three species were united to one reptilian species and through the invention of genetic manipulations, we were able to "eliminate" the dividing-prone genes in our genetic structure. According to our history and belief, this was the time when our final reptilian race - as you see me today - was created by use of genetic engineering. This was around 10 million years ago and our evolution nearly stopped at this point (well, actually there were some minor changes in our look toward a more humanoid and mammal-like appearance during the coming ages, but we have not divided again into sub-species). You see, we are a very old race in comparison to your kind, which was jumping around as small monkey-like animals in the trees at this time while we invented technology, colonized other planets of this system, built large cities on this planet (which disappeared without a trace in the ages) and engineered our own genes while your genes where still those of animals.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
7- foot tall, bipedal "insectoids" aliens have been seen again and again onboard the flying saucers and wearing shimmering hooded robes!!! they look like ants or a praying manti.was there a war between them and the reptilians long, long ago? i think that they both evolved right here on earth,prehistoric earth, way before we arrived on the evolutionary scene...what they use to be,we call insects and dinosaurs...the hopi ant men from the orion star system? or did they travel there and then return to earth after the asteroid hit? > www.viewzone.com... > insectoid,mantis like aliens > ufocasebook.conforums.com...
edit on 26-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

A long time ago. When they fell from Heaven hint-hint.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
And how arrogant must you be to look down upon another (the correct) opinion?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
so are there feline type aliens too? I would prefer those to reptile or insect variety

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
so are there feline type aliens too? I would prefer those to reptile or insect variety
seeing is believing...there are entities from all kinds of different dimensions "visiting" earth,or, "deposited" on earth.who am i to say that what thousands upon thousands of people claim to have encountered are nothing more than lies or hallucinations?...i was'nt there...a to z of encountered species list > www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

Lets take a look at what most people consider The Balance, Yin & Yang, Good/ Evil. The battle of Christianity/EBE is one and the same. People we are human beings, the very same gift that we have is the other side of the sword. Obviously we are all aware that the religion wars are at their wits end and the pendulum will swing our way. This is a war of the mind rightfully.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
Over and over i read where people say that aliens are not just beings from another part of the galaxy but are in fact demons sent from hell to decieve humanity and lead us all into oblivion.

How arrogant can you be to think that your religion that has been drilled into your head over and over is right about an endless universe? How arrogant are you to think that humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe?

How is that arrogant? I would say its more so ignorance. Ignorance of the scriptures of the bible. Did God say wether or not He created other life forms on other planets?? (I can't recall reading that He did but if He did someone plz correct me)

I personally do not believe aliens are real. With so many claims of UFO or alien sitings you'd think there would be an abundance of evidence. But there isn't. I do believe that most of these people did see something, but not aliens or UFO's. What they saw was a deception, a trick meant to lead them astray.

To understand why I believe this you have to understand who/what demons are. They are fallen angels that hate God. Their goal? To decieve humankind and seperate us from God. The same way Satan decieved adam. Satan is described as being the great deciever and he posed as a snake in the garden of eden. So is it a strech to think he or other demons could pose as aliens or ufo's to lead people astray from God? I don't think so.

Hope this helps
edit on 29-9-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Away from all these discussions, what IF the (supposed visitors) have been here when the earth was still not solid or was like Venus' surface? And they keep a picture of what the Earth was like before water was brought (so far the SCIENTIFIC theory is comeths and objects with water crashing plus rain water formed the oceans, kind of weird explanation to me that a cometh flooded the Earth with water)

Would be so cool to see on a picture what the Earth was like. There were some pictures on the internet from someone who met aliens and they showed him pictures of the early Earth but you know, I believed him 'right'.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Originally posted by Caioneach
Over and over i read where people say that aliens are not just beings from another part of the galaxy but are in fact demons sent from hell to decieve humanity and lead us all into oblivion.

How arrogant can you be to think that your religion that has been drilled into your head over and over is right about an endless universe? How arrogant are you to think that humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe?

How is that arrogant? I would say its more so ignorance. Ignorance of the scriptures of the bible. Did God say wether or not He created other life forms on other planets?? (I can't recall reading that He did but if He did someone plz correct me)

I personally do not believe aliens are real. With so many claims of UFO or alien sitings you'd think there would be an abundance of evidence. But there isn't. I do believe that most of these people did see something, but not aliens or UFO's. What they saw was a deception, a trick meant to lead them astray.

To understand why I believe this you have to understand who/what demons are. They are fallen angels that hate God. Their goal? To decieve humankind and seperate us from God. The same way Satan decieved adam. Satan is described as being the great deciever and he posed as a snake in the garden of eden. So is it a strech to think he or other demons could pose as aliens or ufo's to lead people astray from God? I don't think so.

Hope this helps

Freedish...the Bible was written by MAN. Just because something either is or is not written about in the Bible...and remember....a great many Gospels and Scriptures were left out of the book as it was the job of the Religious leaders to determine what they felt was useful to their agenda....as well as a huge amount of inacuracy in the current King James version because of mistranslattions over the centuries....because something is either in it or not....does not mean that what is in it is the WORD OF GOD.

It is ALL THE WORD OF MAN. As it has always been. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
the stories in the bible were copied and stolen from the babylonian's and sumerian's

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

the stories in the bible were copied and stolen from the babylonian's and sumerian's

Nice post and point. Incedentally....ancient Sumerian...I am going to spell this wrong...Cuniform?....has a detailed description and stories about Gods from the sky....who helped them with both technology and the creation of their civilization.

This is similar to the ancient Indian text that also details Gods and their flying machines as is similar in Myan history. Seems a bit too much for just chance. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
the babylonians founded their city/state in 1867 bc...well before the bible was written,correct? and heres a comparison of the babylonian and noachian flood stories > www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Funny you should post this link as the city of Ur at the south tip of Iraq...supposedly extended into what is now the Persian gulf and under water is supposedly the reminants of a highly advanced civilization...or so the tablets read. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

hun, I don't know..all I know is the flu and colds and stuff can nearly kill US so these beings must be a
"real piece of work" to get by well as they do !!! I've never for sure seen these things but I suspect that most
of us have never experienced the "violence and deception" that could come from the "other side". Maybe
other beings could come here too..I don't know but at this point in my life the bad ones can stay far away
from me and I won't mind at all...not even going to bother to ask where they came from. I simply have the
faith that it's best left alone and ufos and all are as well. It's you eternal self and where it spends eternity
that matter not these "bad boys" from outer or inner space and all the neat stuff they know.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have been folloing this thread, and have replied to several posts. It has been interesting, to say the leat. I did not know how many of us were on the same page about ET/Aliens not being Christian Demons. I find myself in good company.

That being said, what we have here is a war between two factions. On the one side are the good guys, on the bad side are the bad guys. The bad guys, of course, are the Draco, these creatures look like Dragons, have wings, and tails, and spit fire. They live in the Constellation Draco, after following what is not universal humanity through a wormhole a very long time ago. The good guys colonized the Pleiadies System, the Seven Sisters. The two "Gods" and I use that word loosely, are basically Jehovah and Yahweh. Now I know the source is looked down upon here, but let's look at the FACTS before deciding.

Here are the facts:
1. The highest heavenly creatures are called Seraphim, a word which the highly esteemed and scholarly Jewish Enclyclopedia states means "fiery flying serpent", though medieval Christians have transformed these "dragons" into the more familiar, swan-winged, "cartoon" angels of popular culture. When the ancient Jews translated the word Seraphim into Greek, the word they used was drakon, which is the word our modern "dragon" is derived from.

2. The only graven image/idol Yahweh ever permits is that of a "fiery flying serpent", obviously his personal image, This image has supernatural powers, and Yahweh allows it to be freely worshipped in Solomon's temple. As soon as the idol is broken, disaster befalls Israel and it has never recovered until the late 20th century.

3. The flood story of Genesis is believed by most Biblical scholars to be a "retelling" of near identical, yet far older Sumerian versions in which the God name Enlil, who is also subservient to a greater Creator God is called "a Great Serpent-Dragon of Heaven". His hymns also associate him with rainbows as we see in Genesis, and he is called "the good shepherd".

4. Some scholars acknowledge that the Name Yahweh comes from the Cannanite Dragon God Yaw, who like the Biblical Yahweh is a god of storms and floods, but is a "son" of the true Creator Elohim, also the name of the Creator in Genesis, not Yahweh.

5. Virtually every world culture had identified the winged intelligent dragon as a real creature, and most of the earliest cultures recognize it as the creatue that brought them knowledge of agriculture and technology. This is also true in the Judaic legends with the reptilian "watchers".

6. In Exodous, Yahweh leaves his dragon sized tent, and flies ahead of the Israelites to burn away impassable briars and scorpions. He marks the route by spewing smoke and fire.

7. Yahweh plops his huge dragon body in the bed of the Jordan River upstream to divert its flow so the Hebrews can cross its bed to attack Jericho.

8. He is specifically described spewing fire from his mouth and smoke from his nostrils, exactly like the dragon like Leviathan that the Bible states he "plays" with. (A female dragon?)

9. Many biblical passages imply that Yahweh physically consumed his meat offerings unlike the "fake" gods of other cultures. The Bible is very specific that Yahweh wanted salt on his meat as well, suggesting these offereing were physically consumed and not merely burned to ashes.

10. Like many legendary dragons, Yahweh occasionally "consumes" humans as well, to include two of Aaron's sons who prepared a sacrifice wrong. In scripture, Yahweh demanded the first born of all Israelites, but the bible says it was possible to pay him money instead, on a sliding scale, also indicating the univesal dragon love of hoarding treasure.

11. The preferred prey of dragons in most cultures are "human virgins" for reasons which are not entirely understood. This trait is very apparent in the Bible as well, where Moses presents Yahweh with 32 Midianite virgins after the Israelite destruction of this tribe. No more is said of them so we can only assume they were "consumed" like Aaron's sons.

12. The Persian Zoroastrians, whom share much reiligous doctrine with Christianity clearly state in their own scriptures (the Denkard), that the "God" of Judaism and Christianity who watched of the Israelites and provided their laws was a dragon, and brother to the dragon Ahriman in their own religion. Interestingly, the storm dragon of Sumeria who flooded the world happened to be brother to the dragon Enki who livied the the garden of Eden and who "tricked" a man named "Adam" out of eternal life.

13. Some Christian gnostics also state Yahweh is a dragon in their scriptures.
source of text

cont. next post....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So, what we have here, like I said, is a war between two factions. The war is for full control of our human souls. the human soul is composed of Pure, Divine, Energy Humans and Dolphins are the only being that have a soul, to the best of my knowledge. The Draco want control of this, in fact, I have it it that they plan to find a way to separate our souls from our bodies, then to enslave the bodies for their work and pleasure. We, as the Human Race, and folks, no matter how racial you may be, we ARE one Race of People here, and this is a battle for us, so lay all differences aside when the time for action comes. You will have to choose a side. Yahweh followers, better do your research, you do now want to mess with this guy.

Plans are in place, and are already being done. this is a covert op, and by an ET force, so the whole thing is hush hush. Humanity is not confined to Earth alone, there are literally hundreds of planets that host human life, in one form or another. We are many. Earth is on her death cycle, and to save humanity, we have to be transferred to a new place. This will all be explained by people in your area, people you know and trust, these will lead and advise you. You may have thought them weird in the past, perhaps they may have spoken of being in contact with aliens? This will be the time to trust them. Only those in Service to Others will be taken, those who serve self only will be destroyed, their soul material recycled into new souls, free of evil intent and greed. A new World has already been prepared to receive us.

Now I know some of you will have a hard time with this intel, but this is all I can do. I am but one here. I cannot divulge all plans for obvious reasons, but I will continue to post what I can, for as long as I can.
Peace be with you All. Remember, we are All One People.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
autowrench...my mind is open and i believe that what you say ^^^ contains many truths and tptb are brainwashing the masses away from reality,with stupid tv shows and our worshipoing of false idols like the drug addicted "stars" of the entertainment world..."denial"...is humanities biggest obstacle...
edit on 30-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join