It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey Carving On Stonehenge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UFObuilder1

No worries, just wanted you know to that post of yours prolly belongs in another thread where it will get received unlike this thread where we are discussing Stone Henge and aliens

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've seen it too and would definitely go with weathering, if it were an actual carving then I guess one of this lot would have noticed (I was there too).

Stonehenge Free Festival 1984

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If you really study every stone in the stonehenge configuration and look closely, each stone is
an individual race although worn by the elements, think of starwars and each participating race of
aliens- know this sounds far fetched by this is true, check it out from a slightly different viewpoint
debunkers challenge this

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why do people keep saying aliens built everything in the past. Humans are clever it's a shame people try to take away our achievements by saying our ancestors were too stupid to make anything glorious or monumental.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

I agree! If Stonehenge was built by aliens I'd expect it to be more complex, It's often overlooked that ancient man was just as intelligent as we are - they just hadn't developed the technology that we have.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

I agree! If Stonehenge was built by aliens I'd expect it to be more complex, It's often overlooked that ancient man was just as intelligent as we are - they just hadn't developed the technology that we have.

I would agree, but some of the feats they achieved thousands of years ago are things we still can't do today with our level of technology...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Reply to post above...

Hmm... I'm wracking my brain, but I can't think of anything we couldn't replicate... I would have said the Pyramids a while back, but it's been shown that it was feasble at the time... Just would have taken ages and used collossal amounts of man power.
edit on 4/9/11 by Insomniac because: Reply didn't show up, so I added it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Reply to post above...

Hmm... I'm wracking my brain, but I can't think of anything we couldn't replicate... I would have said the Pyramids a while back, but it's been shown that it was feasble at the time... Just would have taken ages and used collossal amounts of man power.

I'm refering to moving 1500 TON, perfectedly cut stones around. The moved a stone this size:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Reply to post above...

Correct...
...and it took them 20 years to build it using a colossal amount of manpower.

It's a myth that ancient man could not have possibly built the pyramids and Stonehenge. There are many theories based on facts that we know about these construction sites and the ancient peoples as to how they could have possibly built these things -- theories that don't require alien intervention. Perhaps not all of the construction techniques are known, but that doesn't mean it would have been impossible to do.

Difficult and/or time-consuming? Perhaps. But not impossible.

Early humans possibly may have had some very clever construction techniques that have been lost to history. They were just as smart as we are with the same brains we have and the capacity to solve problems, so I don't find it hard to believe that they could have been clever enough to figure out ways to move big rocks.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Interesting stuff - I'm not convinced there's anything there we couldn't do today, we could certainly replicate the Pyramids... Stonehenge would be a doddle given modern technology, but 1500 ton blocks back then... Makes you think doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Insomniac

This guy figured out one one to move big blocks. I'm not sure if this is anything like the techniques used by the Stonehenge builders, but the point is that techniques CAN be figured out by humans.

edit on 9/4/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

In the light of this I think the score currently stands at:

Neolithic Man 1 Aliens 0

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Reply to post above...

Exactly. If people research into the Pyramids they'd see it started out as a slab called a mastabas. Then someone got the idea to stack mastabas on top of each other creating a step pyramid. Then you can see the Bent Pyramid where they changed the angle when they was building because the weight started causing cracks, it was trial and error before they moved to much larger projects.

You can see some of the pyramids here en.wikipedia.org... notice The pyramid at Meidum it's outside collapsed but it's core remains. It mentions there is a 138 pyramids in Egypt. Most are only familiar with the three pyramids at Giza.

There is no evidence that aliens created the pyramids simply looking at the history and early pyramids shows they did it by trial and error. There is no reason to believe that Stonehenge was done by aliens. Just because we can't figure it out today doesn't mean it couldn't be done. It's probably so simple scientist over look it.
edit on 4-9-2011 by IlluminatusOculus33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Yes -- I always found it telling that there is a several thousand year history of Egyptian construction that shows the slow but steady progression from mound to mastaba to the Great pyramid, with several failures along the way.

If aliens were telling them how to do it, why do we have the thousands of years record of the Egyptians slowly figuring out how to do it?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The YouTube video uploader's page states:

This is an AUTHENTIC CARVING in the surface of the stone and has been RADIO CARBON 14 DATED to be over 4000 years old. This is NOT a stain or overgrowth. This is an AUTHENTIC stone carving, etched out by Ancient Man.

I have two problems with this:

First of all, you can't carbon 14-date a rock. You can only carbon 14-date an object that was once living. I'm not doubting that Stonehenge is 4000 years old (actually, it's at least 4500 years old). I'm only saying that there is no way anyone carbon 14-dated that mark in the rock.

Secondly, besides that guy's word on it, how do we know it is a carving at all? He offers no evidence that it is a carving, or any kind of deliberate marking at all for that matter, except for the fact that he said "it's a carving".

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Is this weathering? I dont think so.
I was on the fence until I saw this.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Can you give more detail as to where that is from?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

I think I can help you there Soylent , they are from Carahunge - Armenias Stonehenge .
www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

I think I can help you there Soylent , they are from Carahunge - Armenias Stonehenge .

It's just a stylized representation.

Here's an Armenian stone carving of the Grey Madonna and baby Jesus.

Haghartsin Monastery
edit on 20-12-2011 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join