It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey Carving On Stonehenge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This struck me as odd that it was found on the side of a stonehenge pillar, of all places. While it's true the brain will tend to see things that are familar, this seems to fit a little too well...

edit on 4-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Interesting,nice find mate!

edit on 4-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I could go either way on this. It could be a depiction of a Grey or we are no better than the people who see Jesus in their grilled cheese sammich. Nice find though, I dig it, and I love grilled cheese. Mmmm cheese.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Swills because: my fingers can't keep up with my brain, I forgot the word 'be'

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Pareidolia ?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It doesn't look like a carving at all but normal weathering.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I would have to say that anything is possible. I do not take anything at face value anymore because there is truly to much evidence floating around. I have been researching everything from UFOs to the secrete societies for about 12 years and i will have to say that in my experience the more crazy the story sounds the more true it may be. Have you heard the story that they are picking up a RF signal from this supposed comet?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
It doesn't look like a carving at all but normal weathering.

Let me guess, the forcast was cloudy with a chance of invasion?

Haha, joking. But seriously, without the overlay, the image jumps out from a ways away. If not a true carving it seems to be an imprint of sorts, or a smoothing.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't know about a carving it looks more like staining on the rock to me .

This is an AUTHENTIC CARVING in the surface of the stone and has been RADIO CARBON 14 DATED to be over 4000 years old.

Easy claim to make , I'd like to see the test results confirming a 4000 year old carving .

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Theres no carving of an alien on stone henge thats just weathering.

The decsription on the youtube video says :

4000 year old Alien Grey carving surfaces at the Ancient site of Stonehenge in England during stone surface testing. This is an AUTHENTIC CARVING in the surface of the stone and has been RADIO CARBON 14 DATED to be over 4000 years old. This is NOT a stain or overgrowth. This is an AUTHENTIC stone carving, etched out by Ancient Man.

Its well known you cant 'Carbon date 14 ' rock ,to get the age of rock you have to use Radiometric dating (often called radioactive dating). There is no known way to date a carving into a rock.

It is not possible to carbon date rocks. Carbon 14 dating is based on the absorption of atmospheric carbon by living things. When the thing dies it no longer takes in carbon from the atmosphere through processes such as eating or respiration and levels of C14 in the body deplete due to the natural process of radioactive decay. By seeing how much C14 remains it is possible to see how long it has been since that animal died.

Source

Radiometric dating (often called radioactive dating) is a technique used to date materials such as rocks, usually based on a comparison between the observed abundance of a naturally occurring radioactive isotope and its decay products, using known decay rates. It is the principal source of information about the absolute age of rocks and other geological features, including the age of the Earth itself, and can be used to date a wide range of natural and man-made materials.

source

If there had been a real investigation into a mystery carving they would have filmed it properly and not just swept past it with the cam . What you have there is just someone who was looking at the playback of a bit of video from stone henge and thought 'hey that looks a bit like an alien' and then made up a BS story about it

No offence to the OP but the info presented in this video by the person who uploaded it is plain and simple fake. This is a hoax!

edit on 4-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UFObuilder1

Are you lost? I do believe that post of yours is meant for another thread. Confirm/deny?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Definitely not a carving..weathering most likely is the culprit.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
think iv seen this befor some where more likely a painting though from the look of it

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I've been there and seen it, it's not a carving (wish it was) but rather weathering and natural staining.

Regardless, Stonehenge is still a great mystery and I believe there is an ET connection, just not this one!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmazonOfArtemis
I've been there and seen it, it's not a carving (wish it was) but rather weathering and natural staining.

Regardless, Stonehenge is still a great mystery and I believe there is an ET connection, just not this one!

You've seen this yourself? Do you have any pictures?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Looks like years of weather had its way with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Stonehenge is amazing, and millions of informed people have spent hours inside it, looking at and, you’d notice particularly, touching the stones. This went on for many years before restrictions were introduced. I went twice, once by climbing over the fence at dawn when only two of us were there.

Sadly, the video the OP has found was put up by one “Mraliensighting”. His three top videos on his channel are the Jerusalem UFO (“Best UFO footage ever”), humans working with aliens at Area 51, and this patch of lichen or wear or whatever it is.

I cannot imagine that if there is a 4,000-year old carving of a ‘grey alien’, it hasn’t been noticed many thousands of times before. Heck, I’m sure that I’d have noticed it myself, and it would have been more than 40 years fresher then. It would also be one of the Reader’s Digest’s favourite unsolved mysteries.

So no, I simply don’t believe that this is a consciously-made “carving” which has been dated to 4,000 years, though it would be exciting to be proved wrong. Maybe Mraliensighting can publish that carbon dating report.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Snippy23 because: improvement

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Looks like weathering and the brain trying to make sense out of nothing. But that's just my humble opinion.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Terrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

sorry im new. trying to figure out where i need to be

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by AmazonOfArtemis

You've seen this yourself? Do you have any pictures?

No, but I live quite close to Stonehenge and will be returning for a visit on the Winter solstice, I'll take some pictures then, although the staining is worse now and you can hardly make it out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join