It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten years after 9/11, the conspiracy theorists are still telling lies!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I don't understand why they would try and track him down when you are so easily found. Who are "they"? I am sure the government knows who he is. It is important to question witnesses as to what they actually saw. You may be surprised. If he says he saw it from a certain point you should go there and see if he could really see what he says. In any case my major problem with the pentagon is that I have still not been shown film and pictures when there should be.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I like your official response, saves your site from perhaps having an actual opinion.

Facts are what we can see though, if you can believe in the governments theories they do not have a problem.

Trouble is,, not one of them pass any inspection at all.........

When shall we pull the blinders off,, i suspect,, Very Soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
i live in the uk on the day of 9/11 i can remember it like yesterday because i had just returned hime after 5 weeks away working 1 i heard the shutters of bar opposite opening so i decided 2 go over i left the tv on with the twin towers on screen thinking it was a film . on entering the bar i was first in i told bar man to turn large screen on to sports channel to be told THIS IS ON ALL CHANNELS strange that as new york is 5 hours behind uk that would make it 6 .40 am new york QUIZZ HUNDERDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE RADIOS AT WORK ETC i have i know this answer we cant ALL BE NUTS just thinking eh .

I think your memory fails you. I was at work at the time this happened. It was shown live on the large screens in the lecture theatre. The collisions and collapse happened in the afternoon in the UK. Maybe you had a few too many at the bar ?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by geobro
i live in the uk on the day of 9/11 i can remember it like yesterday because i had just returned hime after 5 weeks away working 1 i heard the shutters of bar opposite opening so i decided 2 go over i left the tv on with the twin towers on screen thinking it was a film . on entering the bar i was first in i told bar man to turn large screen on to sports channel to be told THIS IS ON ALL CHANNELS strange that as new york is 5 hours behind uk that would make it 6 .40 am new york QUIZZ HUNDERDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE RADIOS AT WORK ETC i have i know this answer we cant ALL BE NUTS just thinking eh .

So the pub opened at 11am-11.30am UK time, and showing on the tv screens at 11.40am was
the live coverage of the NY attacks. Wow!
Now I believe that all footage broadcast that day was preprepared cgi, but if what you say is correct
and can be verified by others, well.......

He was in pub consuming alcohol when time starts to drift. I was at work sober watching it live mid afternoon.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by regularjoe123
It's real clear what basically happened on 9/11. I remember it and watched it on TV. 2 Big planes crashed into each trade center building. The buildings collapsed. And who did it? It was done by middle eastern people that hated America. They've been reporting before 9/11 that these people were already rallying and planning to hurt us. What more do you need to know?
edit on 4-9-2011 by regularjoe123 because: mis-spelling

And they had already attacked the world trade centre in NY in 1993 (6 dead), US Military headquarters in Saudia Arabia in 1995 (5 dead), A US military complex in Saudia Arabia in 1996 (19 dead) US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998 ( 224 dead) and a US destroyer in Yemen in 2000 (17 dead).

It's not like the twin towers was an out of the blue attack. More dramatic certainly and I would suspect far far more damaging than even the terrorists expected !

Those previous attacks are what makes the conspiracy argument that it was a planned inside job to provoke a need for military intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan total nonsense. They already had the excuse!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Frankly, given the recent warnings about threads on 9/11, I'm surprised the title of this thread has been allowed to continue.

Mods??????

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

...structural engineers who discovered how uncontrolled fires caused support columns to collapse

Someone really should tell demolition companies that they are wasting money for expensive bombs... And all this time they could have used regular camp fires, to bring down skyscrapers instead!

This whole scenario is old news...

Hitler did it when he burned (was it reichstag?) that building and blamed jews for it.

Soviet union killed their own men by firing artillery shells at them and said Finland is attacking Soviet union! These are the somewhat famous "Mainila shots".

.. Small finland attacking the huge and power full Soviet union? Hmm..

..small afghanistan attacking huge and power full USA? Hmm..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I think in the context I used it, it has been allowed. Although this thread has gone horribly off-topic.

ALS

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Well i would have to agree with you on that one SO...i am a truther...but rather than speculate on what happened i from the start focus on what did not happen....

I focus on the structural side of the buildings them selves and how these steel structures responded during the collapse process...rather than coming up with strnage senarios....

ufo's holgrams.....well a bit far fetched to me....

remote controlled aircraft and explosive charges...plausible....NOT PROVEN.

also the political gains and Psychological agendas for exerting more controls on the public....Definately.

now as for the thread itself......WOW......It is working a treat...and may regards to the OP for presenting it....and i see many people are missing the point of the thread and turning it to 9/11 bashing...and arguement.....when it is about PM MANIPULTION

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

well if you saw my first post you would have read about my first interpretation of the thread....LOL

I did not jump down the throat of the OP...because i read first....

Now this thread title is not an ATS generated title.....IT is an actual title from the Press.....

and it is a shame that the thread has gone off topic....and i think that the manipulation by the press is in full swing and they try and discredit and label anyone who does not believe the official line...and it shows as somebody else wisely pointed out with the capernicus and the heliocentric thinking of people where the centre of the universe was basically the Earth.....

Also same as all the Nutjobs who actually think the world was round....and now in this day and age where the Nutjobs think that the world and our psychological thinkng may actually be getting messed by the Media at large and by the controllers of the world.

Well we are all in a complete delusional state of being are we not.....

ok let me make some psychological preditions....DOD technology has always been approx 30yrs ahead of mainstream public tech.....

Reagan says what would bring the world together would be a common cause of fighting off an alien invasion....

now as the world is on the brink of major global meltdown and the global economy has been set so that the youth are so disilusioned they are willing to fill the armies.....Sound familiar so far.

so the world go into a global war that is causing the most death and destruction through fighting...AND natural disasters.....we desparately are in need of a saviour.....so back to the technology 30yrs ahead....so guess what...the contollers then bring the so called city of jerusealem out of the sky...showing how they are miracle workers...and get the people to go ohhhh and ahhhhhh......and we the programmed follow blindy...control has now been fully established and our great savoir presents themself...THE false god...the one...Sound like a good movie.

anyway....yet another delusional nutjob

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It isnt about convincing people of what happened anymore. Its about convincing people to not talk about or say certain things in public. The internet is not even 20 years old if we make year zero the time it had a significant degree of distribution among the population. As time goes by, the mass media will be seen by a broader and broader audience for what it is.

Oh and that author would have gotten soo many infractions on ATS.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Physics does not care about Truth or Lies.

Physics just IS!

So build a physical model that can support its own weight and yet be completely collapsed by the drop of its top 15% by height.

psik

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I think in the context I used it, it has been allowed. Although this thread has gone horribly off-topic.

ALS

You are so right my friend, but this is a 9/11 thread would you really expect anything different?

So, to stay on topic, have any of us 'Right Wing Nut Jobs' brushed our teeth today?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Frankly, given the recent warnings about threads on 9/11, I'm surprised the title of this thread has been allowed to continue.

Mods??????

All I did was repeat the thread title and I got a big STOP sign with 9/11 madness next to it.

Now I can't get an explanation from a mod as to why I got this.

I really do not understand this.

It's almost like letting a Rick Perry is an alleged homosexual thread stand, but axing, and getting a warning for creating the same thread about Ron Paul.

Very weird.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The madness has infected ATS too, lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
All I did was repeat the thread title and I got a big STOP sign with 9/11 madness next to it.

No.

You did much more than that... and you know it.

The title of the thread was no where in your post, but aspersions were.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I think for future reference, you (and everyone else making threads) should make sure you use quotes (" ") around parts of a title that are words from someone else, like a news source. Or change the title to be more T & C-friendly like it ultimately was.

I wouldn't even read this thread at first and was just getting ready to report it, right before the title got changed. Had quotes been used indicating that the title was from another source like a news source, that would have been totally different.

Just saying....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I must be crazy to think that something fishy happened when the FEDs had moved their office tot he pier on 9/10 and it was just an amazing coincindence thatthe ATF office in the Alfed P Murrow building was deserted because they were told not to come in ... yup, it is just a coincidence ... nothing to look at here ... move on move on ....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

How can the cladding repair itself on the way down? It didn't. I enlarged the photos like you should have and placed them side by side. The green arrow is pointing to what is most likely a bird screen. They had screens on the mechanical floors to keep birds from nesting in the vents. The red arrows are pointing to the external aluminium cladding that you said repaired itself. As you can see the aluminium cladding is present in both pictures. The bird screen has just blown away in the second picture (you can see it above the yellow circle in your second picture plain as day) Giving a clear view of the column.

A photo of the mechanical floors where they had the bird screens.

Thank you for your response. I guess the explanation you offer is plausible, but IMO
not very likely. I am not sure exactly which part of the birdscreen (as seen in the v. poor
quality photo) covers the cladding almost exactly, only to give the illusion of a gap or absence.
Do you at least agree that it looks as if the cladding is damaged and broken off in the 1st shot?

This is only one example in what is an enormous number of peculiarities or oddities in the
released videos and photograph from 9/11.
The Media Fakery assertions are based on cumulative evidence, all of which, when taken together,
simply cannot be explained away citing co-incidence or happenstance.
As I stated before, the case doesn't fall apart because some plausible explanations can be
offered to describe some anomalies. There has just been too much evidence amassed.

pshea.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I hope you are not offended by me not automatically accepting what your brother said. I even question my own mother. I have no problem with a plane hitting the pentagon. I do think that legitimate questions were raised and should be answered by the government. My biggest problem with it is that we still don't have the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join