It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten years after 9/11, the conspiracy theorists are still telling lies!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
i live in the uk on the day of 9/11 i can remember it like yesterday because i had just returned hime after 5 weeks away working 1 i heard the shutters of bar opposite opening so i decided 2 go over i left the tv on with the twin towers on screen thinking it was a film . on entering the bar i was first in i told bar man to turn large screen on to sports channel to be told THIS IS ON ALL CHANNELS strange that as new york is 5 hours behind uk that would make it 6 .40 am new york QUIZZ HUNDERDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE RADIOS AT WORK ETC i have i know this answer we cant ALL BE NUTS just thinking eh .

So the pub opened at 11am-11.30am UK time, and showing on the tv screens at 11.40am was
the live coverage of the NY attacks. Wow!
Now I believe that all footage broadcast that day was preprepared cgi, but if what you say is correct
and can be verified by others, well.......

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
To the OP thanks for the link and yes I read it through.
This is what brought myself and the wife to ATS.
I took us about 6 months to become part of the population whom are deranged, ill, whack jobs.....
I wonder if he ever took the time to look into why such a large percentage of the population is in such a fragile medical state?
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Lies huh? Okay where are the WMDs which was the reason Bush got into the war? Why was Iraq attacked when the supposed perpetrators were from Saudi Arabia? There are a lot more questions like these that are left unanswered by the government and are being suppressed by them as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati101

Lies huh? Okay where are the WMDs which was the reason Bush got into the war? Why was Iraq attacked when the supposed perpetrators were from Saudi Arabia? There are a lot more questions like these that are left unanswered by the government and are being suppressed by them as well.

You best read the link provided as the OP asked everyone here.......before you get on your stump and preach here.
You mean well but read first then post. :-)
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by waypastvne

I'm not usually one for paranoia but the fact you so quickly ridicule and in 2 years you've never posted outside the 9/11 forum, well it skints of suspicion.

ALS

You will also notice I don't have a stupid avatar. Does that skint of suspicion too ? The simple fact is I'm not one of you.

The head line sums it up nicely:

Ten years after 9/11, the conspiracy theorist nutjobs are still telling lies!,

I have looked closely at all the evidence that the 911 Truth Movement asked me to, and in the end I found that the only thing the 911 Truth Movement has ever gotten right, is the date.

Do you lend any credence to the JFK conspiracy theorists, or are you
an official story, magic bullet advocate?
I find that people who defend one government suspect story, tend to defend them all.

The truth movement has gotten nowhere in 10 years, because that is exactly where
it was designed to get.
The world has yet to wake up to the prominent roles that media fakery
and the main stream media played in 9/11. (and in many other events).
This is the direction everybody needs to be looking in!
(Not you obviously, as you have all your answers already)

www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I read the article, what's your point?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Just for you bud....my all time favorite thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Bergler, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

I also watched september clues just like you Truthers asked me to.

Simon Shack is a joke I can't believe anyone would buy the crap he sells. It's all innuendo.

Tell me what is the most solid piece of evidence you think Simon has ever presented. (video title and time)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Look maybe my brain is a little numb right now, but what's the point of your post? All I see is quotes about Saddam possessing WMDs. So why didn't they find any? Did you see the interviews by Rumsfeld before and after the war started? It's still there in Youtube, look it up.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Look maybe my brain is a little numb right now, but what's the point of your post? All I see is quotes about Saddam possessing WMDs. So why didn't they find any? Did you see the interviews by Rumsfeld before and after the war started? It's still there in Youtube, look it up.

he was making a connection to why the bush admin attacked iraq when they didn't have anything to do with 9/11, read the post he was responding to, it makes it easier to understand sometimes....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

I read the article, what's your point?

Not my title, nope, this article comes from the pure and untainted mind (sarcasm ) of the Telegraphs Damian Thompson. A man who was descibed as "a blood crazed ferret".

The Article
Please read before moving on.

The reason I bring this to you isn't to make fun or make you mad, it is in fact to teach you about and psychological manipulation techinque and it use when dealing with us conspiracy theorist (a phrase that in itself has become a psychological manipulation techinque). Lets look at the use of this technique in the article;

As above this thread is not about who did it but It is about manipulation by the Media and the people behind the scenes.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's a true statement:

"Ten years after 9/11, the conspiracy theorists are still telling lies!"

Cause you see, the neocons are the conspiracy theorists, and they keep telling lies.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I will give you this, The Power Of Imagery article found on the september clues website is either complete BS or a government invented distraction. I lean move towards the BS though.

ALS

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well, I really hate to say this, and fully expect to get flack for it, but...

In my experience with 9/11 conspiracies, which began about 3 hours after the collapse of the twin towers here on ATS and elsewhere, on the balance I do believe that we've seen more purposeful "lies" from those proposing 9/11 conspiracies than those supporting the official story.

And this from someone who doesn't subscribe to the "official story."

There, I said it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by pshea38
www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

I also watched september clues just like you Truthers asked me to.

Simon Shack is a joke I can't believe anyone would buy the crap he sells. It's all innuendo.

Tell me what is the most solid piece of evidence you think Simon has ever presented. (video title and time)

we must all agree on the fact that there is not one method nor one way to get to proof without doubt, but more often than not there is a visual hunch supported by a number of technical clues, clues that sometimes taken one by one would are not enough.

The point, as always, is in cumulative evidence, which I believe is the same way "scientific experts" work with forensic analysis of images: cumulative clues.

www.cluesforum.info...

If you are genuine, you will go through the links in my above post
(which should take some time). It is surely not a joke.

This is the challange I set skepticoverlord on another thread,
and I don't believe he satisfactorily met that challange.
How can the cladding repair itself on the way down?

Posted by Equiniox www.cluesforum.info...

Reel Deel made an awsome discovery a little while back I will explain the fake collapse evidence to
you in black n white.

NORTHWEST VIEW - Richard Drew

Jpeg 1 Is allegedly taken first in the descent it is half way down the trade centre. Notice the big
chunk of wall faced situated in the middle of the "shot".

Jpeg 1- Source imageshack.us...

Jpeg-2 Is Further down in it's descent. This time the chunk of debris Is situated just above the Marriott hotel.
Jpeg-2 Source- imageshack.us...

Notice the extensive damage to the facade that has been circled.

And amazingly the same piece of facade manages to repair itself on the way down.

Again this is just one of the many, many examples.
Is there any other reasonable conclusion?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Well, I really hate to say this, and fully expect to get flack for it, but...

In my experience with 9/11 conspiracies, which began about 3 hours after the collapse of the twin towers here on ATS and elsewhere, on the balance I do believe that we've seen more purposeful "lies" from those proposing 9/11 conspiracies than those supporting the official story.

And this from someone who doesn't subscribe to the "official story."

There, I said it.

You said you have seen more purposeful lies from those proposing 9/11 conspiracies than those supporting the official story. So what, in your opinion, is the purpose? The only purpose I can see is to discredit the movement. I see more evil purposes from those supporting and promoting the official story. This mainly being war.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Quite an admisson from the owner of a conspiracy site but I have to agree with you some what. Some of the more 'far-fetched' theories are clearly based upon lies, mis-info and pseudo misrepresentation of the facts but whats to say these conspiracies weren't started for the very reason 'to murk the waters'.

ALS
edit on 4-9-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join