It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to contact ET ther're here and we know it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

If we want to use crop circles as the means of communication, then we already recevied a response back in 2001 in Chilbolton England.

The crop circle was a response to a message humans sent into outer aspace back in the 70's. The message we got back was the origional meessage, with key information changed t account for ET's information.

Chilbolton Crop Circle

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by xpoq47

If we want to use crop circles as the means of communication, then we already recevied a response back in 2001 in Chilbolton England.

The crop circle was a response to a message humans sent into outer aspace back in the 70's. The message we got back was the origional meessage, with key information changed t account for ET's information.

Chilbolton Crop Circle

Thats a very good find I read through it. Are people using that method still? Or was it like a one time deal?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
They are watching our development, not wanting to intervene, because ultimately we have caused our own problems.

Not so sure I would agree with that. If ET is here, then I think it's quite likely that they have already intervened, and are the cause of religion, and all the problems that come with it. Also if ET is here, it's certainly possible we are their creation, and if that's the case who knows how many other ways they could have influenced us to become what we are today, we could just be an experiment to them.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

You're assuming that any visiting extraterrestrials,function within the same dimensional constraints as we do,what if they are ,for example,7th or 8th dimensional beings/entities? no amount of attempted communication by either party would register.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Corsair571

In the spirit of guilty until proved innocent, as far as I know, that one was not confirmed to be real by the accepted methods, the window of opportunity for which has long since closed. And no attempts to duplicate the effects considered to be signs of a real crop circle are known to have succeeded, although it is theoretically possible with some secret microwave weapon not all that more advanced than what could be produced with known tech.

There are two gentlemen who go out and check the ones in the vicinity of Stonehenge and find most of them to be fake, but they can't afford to travel overseas for that. And this one was in Puerto Rico.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

e.t is a movie get over it , may people got oever it and saw it was not a real alien dont u get it?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

I agree mate. I don't think the majority of people could handle 'First Contact' with ETs. I think it would freak most people out and a frightened Human is a dangerous Human. I sometimes ask myself if I could handle it but I would probably freak out tbh, specially if they looked like Predators............

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think "Contact", is underway.
The people who are capable, and ready for it, those whom the outsiders wish to communicate with, have established means of two way conversation.
It remains to be undertaken that we do our dilligence and seek out the communicants.
The outsiders have their OWN enigmatic agendas which are both esoteric, and unconcievable by most of us.
We, here on earth, are in a state of transition to galactic citizenship if we can stick the course.
We will not be interferred with even unto our own destruction.
Unless we take the initiative and make the contact from this end as a body.
Think of it, would you nessessarily initiate a conversation with an infant?
The infant must call the attention of the parent or adult before interaction may take place usually.
This is not to say that the parent does not have the infants situation in the back of its mind constantly anyways....
We have to reach out from this side more or they will remain in the background doing their own things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join