It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Sarah, you tease!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Kiti, your remark is incredibly snotty and you make erroneous judgements.

Which judgement did I make at all?

If you would like to know what I actually do read, here is a partial list of books in my library

You might be surprised at what I read. I have an old book of my Dad's on the effects of Atomic Weapons dated 1950 and it has the Atomic Energy Commission stamp on the inside of the cover. It was from when my Dad was in charge of civil defense for our neighborhood( you know during the Cuban Missile Crisis) , It came in real handy when the Fukushima plant blew and I grabbed that book off the shelf.
I have "America's Secret Establishment", "Guide to Telecommunications Technology" (college text) and various other tech books related to my degree, Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine", "Contemporary Earth Design"(Feng Shui), "Secrets Of The Temple", Jane Austen, THe Works of Shakespeare, "Early Islamic Mysticism", "Ayurvedic Secrets to Longevity", "The Twelve Labours of Hercules"(A Theosophical publication from when I was in the Theosophical Society), "The Absorbent MInd" by Dr Maria Montessori, "Macrobiotic Child Care & Family Health" by Michio and Aveline Kushi, "The Tao of Jeet Kune Do" by Bruce Lee, several books on the practice of Tai Chi Chuan, "Brother of The Third Degree", "The Bodhisattva Warriors" www.wisdom-books.com...

"Emerging Viruses" by Dr. Leonard G Horowitz ( also "Death is In The Air"), "Pole Shift" by John White, "The Bhagavad Gita", "Light on Yoga" by BKS Iyengar, "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogandanda,
"Ramakrishna and His Disciples", "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G Edward Griffin

to name a few

Soooo what's in your library???
edit on 6-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

I could really give to craps what else you have read. If you could comprehend my post at all I would be impressed but you failed at that. I never said you do not read. Want to see what is in my library you need to be a friend and get into it. I am not as eager as you to try and prove to some stranger on the internet that I have read things by typing up a list for you. Not my concern at all. I would assume you would read that list just as thoroughly as I read yours.
You missed the point but at least you wasted a lot of time responding for no good reason.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

reply to post by Kitilani

actually I just read that it doesnt make sense even to say "The British are coming" which is what we were all taught when I was in grade school, but they were all mostly British so apparently he and Dawes actually said "The Regulars are coming out".

History can be rewritten by any one at any time.

Good for you and what you just read.
None of that makes Sarah's answer any less wrong, ignorant, and blatantly stupid.
Glad to hear you read something though.

I will get banned if I tell you what I think about you...I'll just leave it at that.

Why would I care what you think of me?
Is that going to make Sarah right?

Sarah is wrong so you are mad at me. Got it.

Well as the very funny Joan Rivers once said, "Oh grow up!"

Between the two of you I see a huge need for that. Why is it that instead of actually defending Sarah with facts and cogent arguments all we are getting is this insipid high school personal crap?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

reply to post by fooks

Hey um... I really hate to burst your little bubble but you are still trying to argue that she did not write the film because you responded to me that she did not write the film when I never even said she did. It is like you will argue about anything you can to avoid actually addressing anything of substance.

do you actually say anything in your posts?

so how come your name is in the stupid quote?

lol!!

did you or did you not post that?

PLEASE BUY A COHERENT THOUGHT.

eta; oh yeah, you 2 sound the same, my bad!!
edit on 6-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

Yeah ok then. Have a good night.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

so what is the problem?

PR can't ride and shoot and ring a bell at the same time?

No, he could not have possible done that. Why would you think he could? Why do you think he had bells?

ya? and tell me why he would ring bells when there was a network already in place?

or even shoot a gun?

or were the bells ringing from the CHURCHES!?

That would be the point. Palin said he was riding his horse ringing them. Did you even hear her answer?

wtf you have a problem with?

All of that.

she used the wrong preposition?

No, she got it all wrong. The gun, the bells, the warning the British. The whole shebang.

another "YA RIGHT"

what exactly is the problem with what she said?

Mostly, her fans.

she lied? she didn't know something? screw you, you know less! lol!

Wow good one. I know less. Based on...?

just what you are flappin the gums about! lol!
you know squat about that period in history, what made it, what happened and anything else.

you have been fed by the left, yum.

he didn't let the brits know what they were getting into? don't forget, war back then, was line up to get shot.

Don't care. That is not what she said.

she said he warned them, not a stretch really, the USA was fair, way back then!!!

what's the problem with you sub-normal's?

Back to the name calling you Palin fans just said was a sign of weakness. Remember?

"when in rome dude."

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

What's wrong with hard work and free enterprise? Well you are a lefty so I know what most likely you think.
What's wrong with being pro-America? Oh again you are left leaning. Amazing the things you pick which you find bad. Wow, she could have toured the country repeating over and over "Yes we can" and telling us that a llight would shine on us and we would have to vote for (barack)....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

reply to post by fooks

Hey um... I really hate to burst your little bubble but you are still trying to argue that she did not write the film because you responded to me that she did not write the film when I never even said she did. It is like you will argue about anything you can to avoid actually addressing anything of substance.

do you actually say anything in your posts?

so how come your name is in the stupid quote?

lol!!

did you or did you not post that?

PLEASE BUY A COHERENT THOUGHT.

eta; oh yeah, you 2 sound the same, my bad!!
edit on 6-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

Yeah ok then. Have a good night.

gimmie your lunch money.

that coherent enough?

lol!!

she didn't "write" the film!!!

dolt.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

PLEASE BUY A COHERENT THOUGHT

Did you mean buy a vowel? Who would have thought you were a fan of Vanna White and the Wheel of Fortune.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

gimmie your lunch money.

that coherent enough?

lol!!

dolt.

I never said she did write the film. I never said she had anything to do with it.

What is wrong with you? Why are you trying to argue about this with me? I never said any such thing so why the hell you are going on about it makes no sense. So no, not coherent enough.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Did you mean buy a vowel? Who would have thought you were a fan of Vanna White and the Wheel of Fortune.

No I did not. I wrote what I meant. His post was full of vowels.
Who said I was a fan of anything?
What the hell do you guys drink before you post here?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

so what is the problem?

PR can't ride and shoot and ring a bell at the same time?

No, he could not have possible done that. Why would you think he could? Why do you think he had bells?

ya? and tell me why he would ring bells when there was a network already in place?

or even shoot a gun?

Just stop.

When was the last time you loaded a musket while riding a horse and ringing a bell.
Give it up.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

gimmie your lunch money.

that coherent enough?

lol!!

dolt.

I never said she did write the film. I never said she had anything to do with it.

What is wrong with you? Why are you trying to argue about this with me? I never said any such thing so why the hell you are going on about it makes no sense. So no, not coherent enough.

too bad,

don't try to wiggle out of this.

i will forgive you, as a christian, if you cut off your own finger.

your choice.

just kidding, cut off the pinky on your dominate hand.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

actually I just read that it doesnt make sense even to say "The British are coming" which is what we were all taught when I was in grade school, but they were all mostly British so apparently he and Dawes actually said "The Regulars are coming out".

History can be rewritten by any one at any time.

Good for you and what you just read.
None of that makes Sarah's answer any less wrong, ignorant, and blatantly stupid.
Glad to hear you read something though.

I will get banned if I tell you what I think about you...I'll just leave it at that.

Why would I care what you think of me?
Is that going to make Sarah right?

Sarah is wrong so you are mad at me. Got it.

Well as the very funny Joan Rivers once said, "Oh grow up!"

Between the two of you I see a huge need for that. Why is it that instead of actually defending Sarah with facts and cogent arguments all we are getting is this insipid high school personal crap?

That seems to be the only thing you relate to I suppose. If you go back and look at all my posts, you will see that I mostly back up everything with a link, some text, some genuine background information. I cite everything that isn't just common knowledge. I add my personal analysis. In fact I did defend Sarah with facts. I posted references that explain the textbook references she might have read on Paul Revere. I have discussed analysis on oil drilling, posted actual vids of her position on drilling and free enterprise.
From you, I have absolutely nothing but snotty and insulting remarks and sophomoric personal attacks.
Let me know when you want to have a real debate about actual issues or even a genuine philosophical discussion.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Then pleae explain to me what you mean by buying a coherent thought.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

gimmie your lunch money.

that coherent enough?

lol!!

dolt.

too bad,

don't try to wiggle out of this.

i will forgive you, as a christian, if you cut off your own finger.

your choice.

just kidding, cut off the pinky on your dominate hand.

Wiggle out of this?

I NEVER F***ING SAID IT.
Jesus H Christmas what is wrong with you?
Take your forgiveness and stuff it.
I never said she wrote the damn film. I never said ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
This thread has gone all retarded.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Then pleae explain to me what you mean by buying a coherent thought.

Really?
See it was a play on the phrase buy a vowel but his post was not lacking vowels. It was lacking anything resembling a coherent thought. Like most of his posts.
Why the hell am I explaining this to you? Are you his mom?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

That seems to be the only thing you relate to I suppose. If you go back and look at all my posts, you will see that I mostly back up everything with a link, some text, some genuine background information. I cite everything that isn't just common knowledge. I add my personal analysis. In fact I did defend Sarah with facts. I posted references that explain the textbook references she might have read on Paul Revere. I have discussed analysis on oil drilling, posted actual vids of her position on drilling and free enterprise.
From you, I have absolutely nothing but snotty and insulting remarks and sophomoric personal attacks.
Let me know when you want to have a real debate about actual issues or even a genuine philosophical discussion.

If you say so. I do not see you successfully disputing any of the things I said about Palin. In fact, I do not even see you trying. What I see is this tag team between you two about what is in my library and how I was wrong about something I never said. Let me know when you guys get back on topic and start making some sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Dude you're going to have an aneurism I think he's at trolling point now. I'd just leave them be in their ignorance. Whether he's a person or not you are arguing with a stupid program.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

It seems that after Sarah promoted drillilng in Alaska, Prez Obama decided to go for it. Only, he refused to give her credit for the inspiration.
What's really funny about this, is the blogger here is obviously anti-Palin and appears to be angry that she had so much power to influence the Prez

The president’s announcement, which included plans for expanded drilling in Alaska demonstrate[s] his commitment to reducing oil imports by increasing domestic production…Mr. Obama said the administration would begin to hold annual auctions for oil and gas leases in the Alaska National Petroleum Reserve, a 23-million-acre tract on the North Slope of Alaska. The move comes after years of demands for the auctions by industry executives and Alaska’s two senators, Lisa Murkowski, a Republican, and Mark Begich, a Democrat.

In crediting Murkowski and Begich for the policy change, The New York Times omitted the name of Sarah Palin, who’s been screaming about this for at least as long and even more loudly than have Alaska’s two U.S. senators.

ays-he-wont-run/Joe%20McGinniss

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

If you say so. I do not see you successfully disputing any of the things I said about Palin. In fact, I do not even see you trying. What I see is this tag team between you two about what is in my library and how I was wrong about something I never said. Let me know when you guys get back on topic and start making some sense.

Well, since you obviously assumed that I do not read much, or maybe you thought I just read the Bible or comic books or whatever, I thought I would clear that up for you.
Now, won't you please tell me what you read? What was it that the MSM accused Sarah of not reading? Some journal or newspaper....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Well, since you obviously assumed that I do not read much, or maybe you thought I just read the Bible or comic books or whatever, I thought I would clear that up for you.

This is why your list is so unimpressive. I never assumed any such thing and have no clue why you think I did when nothing I wrote says that. So your reading comprehension apparently leaves something to be desired. We went over this already.

Now, won't you please tell me what you read?

Why?

What was it that the MSM accused Sarah of not reading? Some journal or newspaper....

No she was asked what she reads and she tried to answer but came up with nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join