It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Sarah, you tease!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

ya, that's a gotcha question, how long did you think about that?

it's a stupid question that really makes the person asking look stupid.

anyway, she obviously had no original paul revere, silver spoon in her mouth when she was born.

5 collages? no biggie.

got asked to VP the USA, not bad, i'd say.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

she was not wrong, she just gave some paraphrasing details that confounded people.

She said he was riding his horse, shooting his gun, ringing bells, and warned the British they will not be taking our guns away. Nothing about that is right but the horse AND YOU KNOW IT.

That is the worst part. You are lying to yourself to make her not seem ignorant. How is that working out for ya?
edit on 6-9-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by fooks

Haha see there you go again.
Because going to 5 colleges for 6 years to get a 4 year degree in journalism is the norm nowadays.

and what are you talking about wife beating???? I'm starting to get the impression that I am talking to a legit crazy person.

That is just arrogant which is also typical of the liberal intellectual. What if she had to work and go to school? Lot's of people do that.

I've seen tons of people in classes who were also working and had to schedule classes around their work. Looks like in your world, everyone has rich parents who paid to send them to Harvard or Yale....
Bush went to Yale..

alot of those blue collar working men you think you are defending, lots of them didn't even go to college, or just went to a trade school. I just heard a news piece a few days ago saying that there are jobs available and no one trained to do them, like the kind that calibrate parts on a machine.
What's that you say? Sarah is not a lawyer? Neither was George Washington. In fact Washington was a businessman before he was a military General.

Here is an account of Washington's education

The death of his father prevented Washington from crossing the Atlantic to receive the rest of his education at England's Appleby School, as his older brothers had done. He received the equivalent of an elementary school education[12] from a variety of tutors and also at least one school (run by an Anglican clergyman in or near Fredericksburg).[13][14] Talk of securing an appointment in the Royal Navy for him when he was 15 was dropped when his mother learned how hard that would be on him.[15] Thanks to Lawrence's connection to the powerful Fairfax family, at age 17 Washington was appointed official surveyor for Culpeper County in 1749, a well-paid position which enabled him to purchase land in the Shenandoah Valley, the first of his many land acquisitions in western Virginia.

en.wikipedia.org...

I cross referenced it once when it was being discussed ad nauseum so dont bother to discount wikipedia
edit on 6-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Kitilani

that's nice,

and you're probably right on some level.

but not really the same.

What is wrong with you exactly? I mean what is the issue that causes you to be like this? I feel like if I understood you better, I might know how to even begin to respond. I am right on many levels. It is nice. Not sure why you even post to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

did you miss the part where i said, 1 country, 2 systems?

next you be saying tiewan is a china too! or macau!

or puerto rico is the US too!~

If she was so damn special you all would not need to work so hard to try and make her look good would you?

ya and if she wasn't such a threat you wouldn't try to make her look so bad, eh?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

she was not wrong, she just gave some paraphrasing details that confounded people.

She said he was riding his horse, shooting his gun, ringing bells, and warned the British they will not be taking our guns away. Nothing about that is right but the horse AND YOU KNOW IT.

That is the worst part. You are lying to yourself to make her not seem ignorant. How is that working out for ya?
edit on 6-9-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

ya ok and don't forget he was whistling dixie too and shooting bottle rockets out his butt.

you seem igno about what to believe.

you really think he was the only mofo ringing bells when the lights in the north CHURCH said they were coming? (the red coats (they are the brits) so you don't come back and ask who)

ya, it was a sneak attack by the brits and he was the only one that knew it.

ever see 2012 the movie? the monk in tibet when the ocean poured over the mountains?

what did he do?

RANG the bell!! lol.

ay yaaaaaa!!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

No I did not miss it. How it is relevant is what I am missing. I was in Tonawanda last week. Totally different system than the US. Guess where it is? It is in the US. It is part of the US. 1 Country, 2 systems. Got it? The very fact that you have to shift to "systems" you make your point is telling. That was never the issue until you added it.

Funny because I never said Hong Kong IS China anymore than I would say Texas IS America. Keep adding words if it makes you feel better. I am sure that fools young children and dogs.

Puerto Rico IS the US huh?

You seem to need some sleep. I never said anything IS anything.

ya and if she wasn't such a threat you wouldn't try to make her look so bad, eh?

Do you honestly believe that crap? Because that means the entire Republican party is more afraid of Obama than anyone has ever feared any politician.
I often noticed what a moronic jerk Charlie Sheen can be. Apparently in your world that means he is a threat to me.

Uh ok.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

ya ok and don't forget he was whistling dixie too and shooting bottle rockets out his butt.

Um...are you making fun of Sarah now? She is the one that said he was doing all that, not me. You just mocked her then?

you seem igno about what to believe.

you really think he was the only mofo ringing bells when the lights in the north CHURCH said they were coming?

No I do not believe he was ringing ANY BELLS.

(the red coats (they are the brits) so you don't come back and ask who)

Because you do not know what you are talking about?

ya, it was a sneak attack by the brits and he was the only one that knew it.

What the F*** are you talking about?

ever see 2012 the movie? the monk in tibet when the ocean poured over the mountains?

what did he do?

RANG the bell!! lol.

ay yaaaaaa!!

Dude, you make no sense at all.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

ya, that's a gotcha question, how long did you think about that?

it's a stupid question that really makes the person asking look stupid.

anyway, she obviously had no original paul revere, silver spoon in her mouth when she was born.

5 collages? no biggie.

got asked to VP the USA, not bad, i'd say.

Ha! She's also now published, looks like her degree in journalism did get her somewhere!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yeah you continue to miss the point.
First she wasn't she went right out of high school. She had no distractions I actually looked you obviously didn't.
This isn't her working to get a degree, taking night classes and struggling to get by. This is fresh out of high school five years straight with a lot of school swapping.

Now all of those people you know working and going to college you know.. they are irrelevant to this discussion because they aren't considering running for president and unable to answer simple grade school questions.
Saying everybody's trying to trick them with gotcha questions.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

No we didn't miss that part. Please, tell us the name of that 1 country.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

actually I just read that it doesnt make sense even to say "The British are coming" which is what we were all taught when I was in grade school, but they were all mostly British so apparently he and Dawes actually said "The Regulars are coming out".

History can be rewritten by any one at any time.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

No I did not miss it. How it is relevant is what I am missing. I was in Tonawanda last week. Totally different system than the US. Guess where it is? It is in the US. It is part of the US. 1 Country, 2 systems. Got it? The very fact that you have to shift to "systems" you make your point is telling. That was never the issue until you added it.

big deal i used to go to oneonta all the time, lol.

the systems is from beijing, not me.

Funny because I never said Hong Kong IS China anymore than I would say Texas IS America. Keep adding words if it makes you feel better. I am sure that fools young children and dogs.

Puerto Rico IS the US huh?

You seem to need some sleep. I never said anything IS anything.

just giving analogies to what you espoused before.

Do you honestly believe that crap? Because that means the entire Republican party is more afraid of Obama than anyone has ever feared any politician.
I often noticed what a moronic jerk Charlie Sheen can be. Apparently in your world that means he is a threat to me.

Uh ok.

naw, i hate sheen and 2 1/2 men, his movies were funny, tho.

obama has a ways to go before he hits palin or bush's level.

it will come, tho.

link   

Wow.. so did snooki from that jersey shore show.
Neither of them wrote the book, nor deserved their fame. They are actually very similar.
edit on 6-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

link   

Yeah you continue to miss the point.
First she wasn't she went right out of high school. She had no distractions I actually looked you obviously didn't.
This isn't her working to get a degree, taking night classes and struggling to get by. This is fresh out of high school five years straight with a lot of school swapping.

Now all of those people you know working and going to college you know.. they are irrelevant to this discussion because they aren't considering running for president and unable to answer simple grade school questions.
Saying everybody's trying to trick them with gotcha questions.

Oh darn that school swapping just makes a person so dumb!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

actually I just read that it doesnt make sense even to say "The British are coming" which is what we were all taught when I was in grade school, but they were all mostly British so apparently he and Dawes actually said "The Regulars are coming out".

History can be rewritten by any one at any time.

Good for you and what you just read.
None of that makes Sarah's answer any less wrong, ignorant, and blatantly stupid.
Glad to hear you read something though.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Please go talk to someone else for a little while.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

It's not the fact that she swapped it's that she had to to get her degree which took her 2 years longer than it should have.

Nevermind I'm done talking to you and fooks, you guys are either trolls or really dumb, but I'm finished trying to help you.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Wow.. so did snooki from that jersey shore show.
Neither of them wrote the book, nor deserved their fame. They are actually very similar.
edit on 6-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

ok try not to embarrass yourself when I tell you Barack did not write his books. But I wonder where you found out that Sarah did not author her own book? I hear she also writes her own speeches, which explains how she can deliver them without a teleprompter.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

It's not the fact that she swapped it's that she had to to get her degree which took her 2 years longer than it should have.

Nevermind I'm done talking to you and fooks, you guys are either trolls or really dumb, but I'm finished trying to help you.

OH that's it, resort to calling people trolls lol that's a sure sign you are losing.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join