It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Oh Sarah, you tease!

page: 16
5
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by Kitilani
How's that "The Undefeated" going by the way?
Already on PPV I see.
All the Palin fans on ATS and none of them seem to have much good to say about it.


haven't seen it BTW.

it was ABOUT her, not BY her.

lol!


Wow are you special.
Did I say it was BY her?


Why are you like this?

When did I say it was by her?

Why did you respond?

Did I even hint at that anywhere? So why did you take the time to write this response? Can you answer me like an honest and intelligent person or will your next post be more rambling nonsense?

I really want to know what is up with you. Why did you take the time to respond to "correct" me on something I did not even say?


edit on 6-9-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)


ya, sorry i thought you implied it was a failure and was gloating about it,

my bad!

you were just concerned.


have you seen it?




posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by fooks

and you kiti, i feel like you do when i read steven hawkings papers.

"what is he talking aboooooooooouuuuuut???"






That is funny because I have no problem understand Hawkings.
That explains a great deal. Your entire post is fiction by the way.
She did indeed say he was doing that himself. She did indeed say HE was ringing the bells while riding his horse and shooting his gun. Watch the damn video instead of making crap up. It is all right there.
She said he rode to warn the British. Is that what he was riding that horse for or not?


What she meant is that many Americans still had a British accent at that time, he was riding the horse
to warn the British SOUNDING PEOPLE, that people from England were coming to threaten the British...
Sounding people...



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Kitilani
 


Lol.. I didn't even know it existed until today.
Complete. Failure.


Which is only funnier when compounded with the fact that it was really promoted like crazy before it finally opened to almost no audience.


Also fooks just continues on spouting off stuff he knows nothing about.
She was also a writer on the movie (well her ghost writer was) so it wasn't JUST about her.


I am starting to think he is just a random sentence generator.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
What she meant is that many Americans still had a British accent at that time, he was riding the horse
to warn the British SOUNDING PEOPLE, that people from England were coming to threaten the British...
Sounding people...


The really bad part about that is when you actually watch the clip of responding, what you said hardly seems that far off from reality.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks
 


Edit: Lol after reading your comment I realize you don't get how she was wrong! With your ambush them like terrorists remark. You actually thought he was going to warn the Brits too! I have to apologize with all your arguing I didn't actually see that you thought what Palin said was right! He didn't give them fair warning like you said at the end of your post.. He wasn't warning the Brits of anything.

Still picking the wrong parts. Maybe you don't recognize her error.

Revere was never going to warn the British of anything. Did you never get how stupid that is. What a glaring error that was.

If the historians are revising it to Palin's version.. yes I will go dispute it.


edit on 6-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
ya, sorry i thought you implied it was a failure and was gloating about it,

my bad!

On a few levels.
I did not just imply it was a failure, I thought I was more clear than implications. It has been a failure.
Gloating would mean I had some credit to take for that. Hardly. I can laugh at it though.


you were just concerned.


have you seen it?


Not concerned at all but intrigued by the fact that even her most vocal supporters seem to have a hard time getting out to see it.
No, I have not seen it. I am waiting for my free copy.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


Yeah he was trying to, but we can forgive him, because if you read that post you replied to you can see that he actually honestly believes that she was correct in saying that Revere was going to warn the Brits.

He actually says in that post something to the effect, what should we have done ambushed them like terrorists, and then says they had fair warning. He thought Revere was warning the Brits.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Kitilani
 


Lol.. I didn't even know it existed until today.
Complete. Failure.


Which is only funnier when compounded with the fact that it was really promoted like crazy before it finally opened to almost no audience.


Also fooks just continues on spouting off stuff he knows nothing about.
She was also a writer on the movie (well her ghost writer was) so it wasn't JUST about her.


I am starting to think he is just a random sentence generator.


i know you are but what am i?

can you get more childish?

you people think you are the ultimate in what?

what if i told you i was a judge and can out sentence anyone?

more likely she was a tech adviser for the movie and not a writer.

ya know? like ron pauls news letters?

not that you are st. paulites.

attack my posts, not me. disprove what i say.

and if you don't know what i am saying, ignore me.

even a child can write what you guys have written.

take your ball and go home. don't make me put up the vid!


you all just slander on nothing real on sarah.

i write the way i do to see who has anything upstairs. why do i have to dumb down?

this thread.....has turned into another bash fest in the face of facts.

revere couldn't possibly ring a bell riding a horse and shooting a gun, lolololol!!!

guess no one ever tried that huh?

lololol!! you people kill me.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
attack my posts, not me. disprove what i say.


Uh...
done done done and done.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


don't make me find the truth. i won't do that for you.

look up some prof of history at Suffolk uni to find out.


there is a thread here already about this very subject.

i guess ya'll just like to hear yourselves flap your gums.


me? i could give 2 craps what you think and i have other things to do.






posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks
 




I read that thread and it was a complete failure.
Did it not sink in that when you can only find ONE person to back your claim it might be a little off?

"One guy said Sarah was right."
Of course like you, he altered what she said and a few facts.

The footage is there for all to see. We know what she actually did say.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by fooks
attack my posts, not me. disprove what i say.


Uh...
done done done and done.



cherry pick much?

you haven't "done" nothing.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks
 


Okay this is me disproving you, not attacking you:

The Undefeated Poster SEE RANK The Undefeated (2011) PG_13 Documentary | Biography 1.5/10 Users: (1,189 votes) 63 reviews | Critics: 16 reviews Metascore: 32/100 (based on 8 reviews from Metacritic.com) A documentary that chronicles Sarah Palin's pre-political life; her tenure as Governor of Alaska, and her time spent as John McCain's running mate.

Director: Stephen K. Bannon

Writers: Stephen K. Bannon, Sarah Palin (inspired by the book "Going Rogue: An American Life")

www.imdb.com...

Sarah Palin under writers, not tech advisor.

You're wrong. I'm done.



edit on 6-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by fooks
attack my posts, not me. disprove what i say.


Uh...
done done done and done.



cherry pick much?

you haven't "done" nothing.


I am not sure you know what "cherry pick" means and I did not mean that I did it. You addressed more than one person and those people have done that. It has been done.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
reply to post by fooks
 




I read that thread and it was a complete failure.
Did it not sink in that when you can only find ONE person to back your claim it might be a little off?

"One guy said Sarah was right."
Of course like you, he altered what she said and a few facts.

The footage is there for all to see. We know what she actually did say.


so what is the problem?

PR can't ride and shoot and ring a bell at the same time?

or were the bells ringing from the CHURCHES!?

wtf you have a problem with?

she used the wrong preposition?

what exactly is the problem with what she said?


she lied? she didn't know something? screw you, you know less! lol!

he didn't let the brits know what they were getting into? don't forget, war back then, was line up to get shot.

what's the problem with you sub-normal's?



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by fooks
 


Okay this is me disproving you, not attacking you:

The Undefeated Poster SEE RANK The Undefeated (2011) PG_13 Documentary | Biography 1.5/10 Users: (1,189 votes) 63 reviews | Critics: 16 reviews Metascore: 32/100 (based on 8 reviews from Metacritic.com) A documentary that chronicles Sarah Palin's pre-political life; her tenure as Governor of Alaska, and her time spent as John McCain's running mate.

Director: Stephen K. Bannon

Writers: Stephen K. Bannon, Sarah Palin (inspired by the book "Going Rogue: An American Life")

www.imdb.com...

Sarah Palin under writers, not tech advisor.

You're wrong. I'm done.



edit on 6-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)


oh god, i do that stuff every day, under writers are not sarah herself writing the script.

"inspired by" is the big clue, dude.

anything she had to do with the film was in a tech position.

"ya, this is right, this is not" type of role.

she signed off on it but so what? it was something she thought was ok.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks
 


Hey um... I really hate to burst your little bubble but you are still trying to argue that she did not write the film because you responded to me that she did not write the film when I never even said she did. It is like you will argue about anything you can to avoid actually addressing anything of substance.



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Kitilani
 


actually I just read that it doesnt make sense even to say "The British are coming" which is what we were all taught when I was in grade school, but they were all mostly British so apparently he and Dawes actually said "The Regulars are coming out".

History can be rewritten by any one at any time.


Good for you and what you just read.
None of that makes Sarah's answer any less wrong, ignorant, and blatantly stupid.
Glad to hear you read something though.



I will get banned if I tell you what I think about you...I'll just leave it at that.




Why would I care what you think of me?
Is that going to make Sarah right?

Sarah is wrong so you are mad at me. Got it.



Well as the very funny Joan Rivers once said, "Oh grow up!"



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
reply to post by fooks
 


Hey um... I really hate to burst your little bubble but you are still trying to argue that she did not write the film because you responded to me that she did not write the film when I never even said she did. It is like you will argue about anything you can to avoid actually addressing anything of substance.


do you actually say anything in your posts?


so how come your name is in the stupid quote?


lol!!

did you or did you not post that?


eta; oh yeah, you 2 sound the same, my bad!!
edit on 6-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
so what is the problem?

PR can't ride and shoot and ring a bell at the same time?


No, he could not have possible done that. Why would you think he could? Why do you think he had bells?


or were the bells ringing from the CHURCHES!?


That would be the point. Palin said he was riding his horse ringing them. Did you even hear her answer?


wtf you have a problem with?


All of that.


she used the wrong preposition?


No, she got it all wrong. The gun, the bells, the warning the British. The whole shebang.


what exactly is the problem with what she said?


Mostly, her fans.



she lied? she didn't know something? screw you, you know less! lol!

Wow good one. I know less. Based on...?


he didn't let the brits know what they were getting into? don't forget, war back then, was line up to get shot.


Don't care. That is not what she said.


what's the problem with you sub-normal's?


Back to the name calling you Palin fans just said was a sign of weakness. Remember?



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join