It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the Dots: Titanic, 9/11, Banksters, NWO, Illuminati, and the Phoenix

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I would not make your final decisions based off of the floor plan and the triple screw reference. Having been on a few military ships, I can say that it is very easy to lose your bearings and get turned around.

However, there are markings to help people navigate the interior of the ship, once you get the hang of it, it is rather simple and you will never get lost. I did not see these markings in the documentary. Now, maybe at that time they did not use the markings and this is the reason for the use of them now, the documentary failed to include them or both and some people did not understand how to read the markings. There could be other reasons also.

Triple screw. A screw is what the things are that make the ship move are called, a propeller. Seeing a reference to triple screw on a blueprint of a ship that had three propellers is certainly feasible.

This ship, however, did have a few design flaws.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

S & F

However, the 3 men who died on the Titantic were likely just as evil as the men who wanted to create the Federal Reserve. No more and no less. They probably didn't want to sacrifice their individual power for the greater evil plan and they were taken out. You see people doing evil things all the time, never realizing they are just a pawn in an evil scheme who will get killed or sold out when their purpose is served. There is probably so much more to the world's richest and most powerful than we'll ever know. Strauss-Kahn, Murdoch, Madoff, Gadafi... wonder how these current people fit into the on going scheme of things.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I don't know. Sinking the Titanic, while it ended up being an effective way to get rid of these three men and their families, would not of been the most intelligent option, or the option with the highest percentage of success. There would have been better ways to go about doing this, without sinking the Titanic. I mean, just consider the number of survivors.

The rich on the Titanic, were the ones with access to the rafts. Not the poor. Why would you gamble on three rich families not having access to the rafts? Did the captain intentionally try to hit an iceberg? Did he sign up for a suicide mission? The water is always going to be cold that time of year, on that route, which would have been normal at the time. Warm waters? Did you think the Titanic should have bypassed the Bahamas on the way?

The type of men who started the FED, have access to men who can make other men disappear. They can start wars. They own Wall St.. They hand pick presidents. They control our economy, and much of the worlds. They don't need to sink the Titanic to kill three men.
edit on 4-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The information is very interesting i've never heard about the corridors, it does make me wonder whether with films and documentarys are they trying to tell us something.
Thomas Andrews who was the chief designer worked in partnership with his uncle who was a viscount, he never made the journey due to ill health, I'll keep digging for more information i think.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I have always wondered how do we know what stories from the Titanic were true?I not talking about first hand accounts from the survivors,I'm talking about the the stories of how Benjamin Guggenheim died?Who gave the account of his words that he would die like a gentleman?I mean it's quite plausible it happened that way,but then again if we are talking about conspiracy could it be possible that could have happened another way?

If this is a conspiracy,maybe some people on the Titanic were there to make sure Guggenheim didn't survive,as well as the Strausses?If I were to make up a story on how someone of such class,money and was highly respected,I would definitely make up some noble death.What I'm trying to ask is could they have died another way,could someone there have made sure that theses people opposed to the Federal reserve never made it off the ship and was murdered,so they made up this story of heroic death?I know this is really far reaching but it's always been a thought because of the admirable way they died.
Probably not,but I just wanted to throw it out there to see if anyone else may have thought that it was possible.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
First, I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this thread with your thoughts and opinions.

From reading the replies, it seems as though most have appreciated and do share my opinion that the sinking of the Titanic is, at the most, a suspicious event even if it didn't go down quite the way I explained in my OP. Maybe the ship's corridors weren't intentionally designed to confuse the passengers. I tried studying the blueprints I found, but my eyes started to cross since I couldn't get them to zoom in as well as I would've liked. Anyways, I certainly didn't expect everyone to agree with my theory as this would've led to a very boring thread.
Needless to say, I still believe that the sinking was by design as well as many other events that we're seeing today.

For those who are still interested in how the Titanic, 9/11, and the banksters are tied together as a means of bringing about a New World and the rising of the phoenix from the ashes, I would like to delve into the Jesuit part of this conspiracy.

The following are a few of the websites with information I found regarding the Jesuit agenda and how this group may be tied into events that have led to many, many deaths and tighter controls upon the people:

The Jesuits have designs to take control of the entire Earth, in order to bring everyone under the authority of "god" on Earth, the Pope. This theme is seen in the movie Star Wars, but it is not the "dark side" that is to be feared - it is the dreaded JEDI, led by their "Jesuit General", YODA. The "spiritual exercises" of the JEDI knights reflect the mind-control techniques at work in real-life Jesuitism. (see link to book, Codeword: Barbelon for perhaps the best book on the subject of Jesuits ).

www.fossilizedcustoms.com...

This website here has a rather interesting introduction:

I would urge anyone to read the book "The Jesuits" by Malachi Martin, a respected Catholic theologian, and writer, an ex-Jesuit himself.

Then they could see how the Jesuit Order employs its conspiratorial tactics to enslave humanity!

Yes, they do operate with conspiracy. They agitate and lead in revolutions. They infiltrate and undermine. They even murder other Catholics if they stand in the way of their agenda.

They are fashioned originally on a Military Order – and have the aide of the Western world’s oldest religio-political force behind them – the Vatican.

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg40932.html

Sure, this is a Wikicompany link, but still a fascinating read about 9/11, the Vatican, and the Jesuits.
wikicompany.org...:Vatican_&_Jesuits

And this website is another interesting read:

The Jesuits’ CFR is extremely dangerous to the continued existence of the American Republic. A few patriots like Chester Ward and President Kennedy rejected their malicious plans and fought their agenda. Kennedy paid for his disobedience to the Jesuits with his life. Some of the past CFR members who were either Jesuits or Jesuit pawns to do their bidding are Dwight D. Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Adlai Stevenson, Hubert Humphrey, and George McGovern. Current members of the Jesuit CFR include Federal Reserve Bank chairman Alan Greenspan, Congressmen Newt Gingrich and Richard Gephardt, both presidents George Herbert Walker Bush and his son, George Walker Bush, Vice president Dick Cheney, Secretary of State Colin Powell, Supreme Court justice Sandra Day O’Connor, Joseph Lieberman, and John Chafee. (Chafee was the man who introduced gun laws after Waco, remember?) Bill Clinton, of course, is a member of the CFR.

www.pacinst.com...

Quite a good blog write up titled "Bush Appoints Another Jesuit Catholic World Bank Chief"
www.rense.com...

And last, but not least:
"Supreme Court Furthers Jesuit-Nazi/Fascist Agenda for U.S."
pepehateme.wordpress.com...

So, considering that the Titanic conspiracy alludes to the idea that Captain Smith may have been a Jesuit and was dutifully sinking the Titanic because the Jesuits charged him with this deadly, suicidal task might not be that far fetched after all. The Jesuits are also believed to be linked with 9/11, the assasination of John F. Kennedy, the Vatican, and the banks.

Is it that extraordinary to believe that the Jesuits' control may have been jump started by the sinking of the Titanic? Was it indeed a mass-ive blood sacrifice designed to solidify their control?

Again, I welcome all opinions and viewpoints equally and will be interested in any further evidence that is offered no matter which side of the coin it falls on.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

Originally posted by Afterthought
* I'd also like to mention that it is a mighty strange coincidence that the Titanicwas built in 1911 and the World Trade Center was attacked on 9/11.

Very interesting point.. As i have said in the past i dont believe coincidences. The illuminati play number games like this all the time but over a period of a almost a hundred years is nuts

I'm glad you appreciated the numbers I noticed.
It is difficult for people to wrap their minds around the fact that things can be planned a century in advance, but another strange thing I noticed is that the 10th anniversary of 9/11 just happens to fall on the calendar year of 2011. This makes the numbers game a triple wammy! September 9 of 2011, then we also have the 11 11 sequence. Spooky!

EDIT to Add: This really is a long shot, but I thought it interesting:

Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 = 11/22/63
6+3 = 9
So, now we have 11/9 reversed.
Also,
22 divided by 2 = 11
11 + 22 = 33
edit on 8-9-2011 by Afterthought because: More plays on numbers

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just to play devil's advocate for the OP, while I too would think this to be an over-the-top, elaborate way to 'off' a few inconvenient people, I have to wonder...Many here have said there would have been more convenient ways of doing it with a higher probability of success. However, out of the context of an unreachable boat, how else could the three richest men in the world be killed without suspicion of foul-play? It is interesting that JP Morgan owned the parent company of the ship.

The other thought I have is regarding the semblances between the literary prescience of Titan and the actual story of the Titanic. Was the book a popular one, or obscure? If it was obscure, it may have been an ideal plot summary for such an exercise in contrived conspiracy. I suppose, if you were as insanely rich and sociopathic as the Bankers and Robber Barons, you would probably come up with all sorts of elaborate "fun and games".

Also, I think everything is an experiment, whether intentional or not. That is, every new disaster, whether wholly manufactured, fostered and promoted, or totally coincidental allows for the opportunity to study the various biological, geological and social sciences. If you sit around in your arm chair all day, what more could be interesting than discovering new patterns and theories, even if it results in the deaths of your fellow man who you don't care about anyway. So, it can easily blur the line and I can see why - even though I find this story hard to swallow - it becomes hard not to see everything as a conspiracy and not just a coincidence. Mostly because every disaster has a major opportunity for gain for many people, independent of whether it was planned or not.

So was this fortunate happenstance for JP Morgan, or deliberate conspiracy. It really doesn't matter as to the current situation, right?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Joe Biden the Vice President of the United States of America is a big time with Jesuits

Obama’s Jesuit Connections Surface
www.sodahead.com...

No wonder Edmund Burke wrote that the Jesuits are “an infectious ‘plague’ requiring ‘the precautions of the most severe quarantine.’ “

Even Pope Gregory IX had to admit: “The Jesuit foxes have various faces, but they all hang together by their tails.”

Enough of that.. Lets see what the author of Codeword Barbelon reveals about Obama’s Jesuit foxes:

“Obama’s Chicago mentor” is “Gregory Galluzzo – a ‘former’ Jesuit priest….” [Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor and featured writer for the Pope's American neo-fascist Executive Intelligence Review, Webster Tarpley, mentions Galluzzo in his book, Barack H. Obama: The Unauthorized Biography.]
“Obama’s Chief Speechwriter, Jon Favreau, was Jesuit-trained.”
“Obama’s Senior Military and Foreign Policy Advisor, Maj. Gen. J. Scott Gration, was Jesuit-trained.”
“Obama’s Deputy Communications Director, Dan Pfeiffer, was Jesuit-trained.”

Moscow Jesuit Celebrates Ash Wednesday Service with Vice President
www.jesuit.org...

Joe Biden’s son was Jesuit-trained at Georgetown University and is paid to lobby for the Jesuit University of Scranton. Joe Biden was also given an honorary degree from the Jesuit University of Scranton (1979) and from the Jesuit Order’s St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia (1981).

Boogey Man

edit on 10-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Thanks for posting that information about Biden. Fascinating stuff since there's a video of him admitting that he's a Zionist.

(In case it didn't embed corrrectly: www.youtube.com...)

I'm wondering if there's a connection between the Jesuits and Zionists.
Are they one in the same or two groups working towards the same goals?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Titanic turned out to be a conspiracy; this one does appear to have information pointing in that direction. One of the most intriguing things about Titanic is the Californian vessel; another JP Morgan owned ship just 9 miles away that the survivors reported seeing after the ship sank! You can watch the raw footage on YouTube, and many of them report seeing this ship not far in the distance that lay idle and didn't respond. This ship did nothing to help the survivors and sailed right off once the ship sank. Sort of reminds me of the cheering Israelis who were arrested on 9/11, and let go by the police under mysterious circumstances. I think the Californian was there to ensure the Titanic went down.

The Carpathia was the ship that saved the survivors, which was around 60 miles away from the accident and not owned by JP Morgan. I think the Californian is an elephant in the living room pointing to a conspiracy - most likely a plot to ensure minimal opposition to the Federal Reserve in 1913 by killing off the richest people at the time who are in a position to object. In some ways, the story itself does appear to have a fairytale like quality to it, so I'm not surprised there was a book written before the disaster which pretty much word for word outlines what happened to the Titanic! Somebody probably got the idea from that book, a sort of blueprint of what they would orchestrate and sell to the public.

Whether or not there were explosives on board who knows. Perhaps Bruce Ismay was in on it too? Seeing as he was the director of White Star Line at the time and the most high profile male survivor. Still have many unanswered questions; however, reasonably certain this was a conspiracy.

edit on 1-2-2012 by IrnBruFiend because: N/A

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is fascinating! I've been interested in the Titanic for many years, and it was mainly brought on by the James Cameron movie. I've watched that documentary before, and even have it on my computer. This is an interesting perspective on the disaster that I have never heard before, but it seems like it's believable. I've always found it odd that so many of the rich died in the Titanic. It'd be like a ship sinking and Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Steven Spielberg, and several other mega-rich people dying on it. It just wouldn't happen. If something happened to a ship with all those people on it, they'd be rushed out of there. Even better, they would make sure nothing would even happen to the ship.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Your "theory" is full of holes. Where to start? I suppose I would like to say first that this is outlandish in the fact that there would have been many easier and less expensive ways to get rid of these people. Do you really expect anyone to believe that so many years were spent designing and building a ship simply to take the lives of certain individuals who may or may not have been aboard said ship? No way.

Really, that is the only argument that is necessary at this point. The fact that there were too few lifeboats was simply because it made the ship uglier, and no one expected it to sink. The design of the ship was not to intentionally trap people, and in your own provided evidence the reason given for the design was to separate the rich from the poor.

Maybe the Titanic wasn't built to sink but after it was built, they decided to sink it to get rid of three people who threatened the Federal Reserve Act? And maybe also as an insurance fraud scheme to salvage the Olympic? Knowing how the Illuminati does sacrifice rituals, perhaps the Titanic was an Illuminati sacrifice ritual too?

So it could have been due to three reasons. If so, then it was brilliantly and beautifully executed. The perfect crime.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Titanic turned out to be a conspiracy; this one does appear to have information pointing in that direction. One of the most intriguing things about Titanic is the Californian vessel; another JP Morgan owned ship just 9 miles away that the survivors reported seeing after the ship sank! You can watch the raw footage on YouTube, and many of them report seeing this ship not far in the distance that lay idle and didn't respond. This ship did nothing to help the survivors and sailed right off once the ship sank. Sort of reminds me of the cheering Israelis who were arrested on 9/11, and let go by the police under mysterious circumstances. I think the Californian was there to ensure the Titanic went down.

The Carpathia was the ship that saved the survivors, which was around 60 miles away from the accident and not owned by JP Morgan. I think the Californian is an elephant in the living room pointing to a conspiracy - most likely a plot to ensure minimal opposition to the Federal Reserve in 1913 by killing off the richest people at the time who are in a position to object. In some ways, the story itself does appear to have a fairytale like quality to it, so I'm not surprised there was a book written before the disaster which pretty much word for word outlines what happened to the Titanic! Somebody probably got the idea from that book, a sort of blueprint of what they would orchestrate and sell to the public.

Whether or not there were explosives on board who knows. Perhaps Bruce Ismay was in on it too? Seeing as he was the director of White Star Line at the time and the most high profile male survivor. Still have many unanswered questions; however, reasonably certain this was a conspiracy.

edit on 1-2-2012 by IrnBruFiend because: N/A

You all forgot to mention another crucial thing. There is no way that ice in any form would be strong enough to tear through a solid metal hull. You can try it yourself, use any amount of ice to try to damage a solid metal wall. You will see that it can't. This part of the story has never been explained.

It reminds me of how those aluminum planes on 9/11 shouldn't have been able to penetrate steel frames.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Afterthought

i just heard of this conspiracy.
i searched and found this thread.
for as long as i can remember i believed and "knew" the titanic is the one that sank. now, i can see how a switch could have been done.

some great reading here.

thank you, six years late....

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You all forgot to mention another crucial thing. There is no way that ice in any form would be strong enough to tear through a solid metal hull. You can try it yourself, use any amount of ice to try to damage a solid metal wall. You will see that it can't. This part of the story has never been explained.

It reminds me of how those aluminum planes on 9/11 shouldn't have been able to penetrate steel frames.
a reply to: Eurofile007

i never thought about the ice not being strong enough to puncture a steel hull.
is it possible?
i don't know. i'm not a structural engineer. but now that i stop and think about it, ice would have to be strong indeed to rip a hole in a steel ship.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Unless the steel in question was sub par to begin with, and then was damaged by a fire before it sailed, and the ice berg went right along the rivet line.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

good points
makes me question the official story even more.

until just the other day, i accepted the story of the titanic. now i'm not so sure.
this new perspective makes me think and question everything i thought i knew about the titanic.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

They proved the steel was weak a few years ago. They pulled a piece up, put it in a vice and hit it with a hammer, then watched as it shattered. It had a high carbon content, which means it didn't harden properly. And they recently found pictures that appeared to show fire damage along the hull on the side that was hit.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I recently watched a video about the conspiracy that instead of the Titanic, it was actually her sister ship, the Olympic that sank. The ship-swap was made during a dock-worker's strike because Olympic had suffered ir-repairable damage during a collision. Sinking her instead of the Titanic would allow for insurance payouts. I was skeptical throughout, but in the last five minutes, they show a close-up of the stern on the ocean floor, and the letter "P" is clearly visible where it shouldn't be if was indeed the Titanic. Now, I wonder...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join